Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair (49835 Views)

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by FireUpNow(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
The Chinese man should face the law for the murder of this lady.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by kingthreat(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pray not to meet toxic partners.

5 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by gasparpisciotta: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

So, the difference in belief didn't stop the girl and her family from collecting the man's money and gifts

When you dey chop the man money you didn't remember he's not of the same belief with you?

This is what Nigerian men go through in the hands of these demons, but , they should always remember, not every man is as gentle and passionate like Nigerian men.

I pray God should forgive her and let her soul rest in peace.

comprenez vous the story?

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Decent09(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

So, the difference in belief didn't stop the girl and her family from collecting the man's money and gifts

When you dey chop the man money you didn't remember he's not of the same belief with you?

This is what Nigerian men go through in the hands of these demons, but , they should always remember, not every man is as gentle and passionate like Nigerian men.

Go and Reset your brain and read it again and again, then you can come back and comment

2 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Gofwane(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
So she was born in 2007, married, even divorced and dead already?
By my calculation, she should be around 15 years. Na wah oh. She really lived fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Wuppdex: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
What nonsense are you yarning, so collecting gift for sex is normal to you, any transactional sex can be qualified as prostitution okay, and moreover take a cue from your typical African SIMPING mentality of thinking sex is being enjoyed or only favors men. Sex should be mutual in a loving relationship without expectations of any form of monetary compensation period. One day when you travelled out of that materialistic and poverty impoverished clime, you'll definitely learn that to love and being loved doesn't cost a dime.

pepperdemzombie:

Men should stop having sex with them and enjoying their bodies. You have sex with a woman but complaining about your gifts to her.
If you are not compartible, go your seperate ways.
I know one Igbo neigbbour who did a big Igbo traditional wedding. The guy is hot tempered and hits for the slightest reason. The lady could only endure for 6 months before fleeing. Now, he is demanding for his bride price amongst others or the lady should return but the family refused both.
The lady was brought from the East and wasn't too aware of the extent of his temper. Can we blame her and family for collecting gifts?

3 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gofwane:
So she was born in 2007, married, even divorced and dead already?
By my calculation, she should be around 15 years. Na wah oh. She really lived fast.
.... No they relocated from Sokoto to Kano in 2007.Not when she was born. The girl was born in Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by okoroemeka(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
God1000:
Too bad, there's no justification for killing her, he will face the full wrath of the law.

But our ladies should be very careful the way and manner they handle relationship issues nowadays, it's not cool at all.

Don't make any promise you will later renege on, some people don't have the presence of mind to handle that feeling of betrayal and the anguish that comes with it.
only spend the money you can afford to lose and let go on women,don't train and sponsor a woman if she is not your wife,don't buy anything with the intention to collect it back if she starts to misbehave,love and likeness is like a drug that highs the mind but will surely fade away,enjoy the moment with women but be prepared to let go when the time comes, because she must meet somebody better than you,now because of petty anger, jealousy and lust that Chinaman may end up spending the rest of his productive years in prison,if you have ever have the unfortunate luck to spend just one week in detention in a Nigerian jail you will pity the Chinaman for not killing himself also.

3 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Gofwane(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... No they relocated from Sokoto to Kano in 2007.Not when she was born. The girl was born in Sokoto.
Ok, I get it now. Thanks for the clarification
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Salym(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
23 years and already a divorcee , what is wrong with the North
Are you telling me that there are no 23 year old divorcees in the South? Why do you people have to turn everything negative when it concerns the North? Are you people any better?
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Konjiboii: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Religion 1
Common sense 0
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by frog12: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
some CHINESE are known to do it. when they do too many good things for you, and you REJECT them, they kill the people !
one of dem behead another CHINESE woman in public for america because she no wan marry am.

4 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wuppdex:
[s] What nonsense are you yarning, so collecting gift for sex is normal to you, any transactional sex can be qualified as prostitution okay, and moreover take a cue from your typical African SIMPING mentality of thinking sex is being enjoyed or only favors men. Sex should be mutual in a loving relationship without expectations of any form of monetary compensation period. One day when you travelled out of that materialistic and poverty impoverished clime, you'll definitely learn that to love and being loved doesn't cost a dime.[/s]

Send this to your mother

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Alwaysachick: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mental case
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Shadysen: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jennifer663:
We need to be careful o
you just realised that, right?
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Redstubpen: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
There are ugly people everywhere bro..He is not attractive not because he is Chinko, and yes the mending gave him bigger contour.

BeanmanX:
U are a racist,,,if a Chinese man call you a ugly black monkey...u would be foaming in your mouth disturbing the peace of people..

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by imam07: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Always read before commenting
1. The house is a family house built by their father in 2011, she met Chinko last year so house wasn't bought by Chinko.
2. There's no car in their house, she doesn't own a car.
3. She is alleged to have been sponsored in a University abroad but she is a student at Sokoto and has never been out of Nigeria.
They admitted she collected gifts and money which is almost a normal thing in relationahips.
Sebi u are making comments based on what u read here. Do u live with them to know if d Chinese man bought a house or not. D man converted to Islam because of d lady. Do u know the meaning of this at all? Before coming here to post what is not.

2 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Plonzy: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

You're slow if you believed all that rubbish the brother said. The police should parade the man and allow the press interview him, you'll be amazed .

I think you are the slower, unintelligent for believing a mere say from a public, people that didn't even know her are the ones you want us to believe

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Ebonygeek(f): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Both parties enjoy sex. How many women gift men for having sex with them?

Guy please do yourself a favor and shut the fúck up. Stop saying trash. Both parties enjoy sex indeed. Women talk okay? Most guys are shitty lovers. Can't do proper pre-intimacy. Y'all think it's just to stick the D in and out for a few minutes and jizz on her belly. Terrible lovers everywhere undecided
Hell yea, we deserve gifts for the crappy love

2 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Was born in 2007?? Abi na eye dey pain me shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Why would the girl from the east marry a man she don't know?
Which same people say girls in the town are too exposed and are Oloshos but go to look for innocent virgins in the village for marriage?
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Advancedman(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/ummita-untold-story-of-kanos-deadly-love-affair

Previous threads
https://www.nairaland.com/7337483/chinese-man-stabs-girl-death

https://www.nairaland.com/7338221/how-daughter-met-killer-chinese

“I knew him, he loved her so much, as you know people like them do love a person with all their heart. He even proposed to marry her, but the fact that we differ in our beliefs, it was hard for him to get her hand in marriage. So she was stopped from having any affair with him by our parents.”
Yet you accepted his generousity, since you know your beliefs has killed the relationship before it ever started, that's pure deception hence the reward.
It is said what you will not eat don't smell it.
Female entitlement mentality towards and against men will continue to send them to the grave.
I am not sympathetic to rubbish.

Buhari admitted that the suspect was generous to his sister
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by asobo1: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Always read before commenting
1. The house is a family house built by their father in 2011, she met Chinko last year so house wasn't bought by Chinko.
2. There's no car in their house, she doesn't own a car.
3. She is alleged to have been sponsored in a University abroad but she is a student at Sokoto and has never been out of Nigeria.
They admitted she collected gifts and money which is almost a normal thing in relationahips.
You also forgot to add that she was given birth to around 2007. Do the maths yourself and arrive at her age before her demise and you will agree with me that her relations are spewing gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Joe4real1988:
See your mouth. What do u mean by men should stop enjoying women's body. U think men enjoy sex more than women do? U have this belief/mentality because u guys attach so much value to sex as if sex adds anything to man's life.
Like your mama mouth.
What's my point? Since sex adds no value to life, stay away from it.

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by BABANGBALI: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Naija babe no see better person date, na chinko remain for her to date, God forbid bad thing. I'd rather date a Ghanaian or south African that for me to date chinko
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by anonymuz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Don't be any careful..just desist from accepting gifts and money from any man you have no intention of loving. A word is enough for a fool.
simple... don't perceive the aroma of something you can't eat.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Your comments tell much about you. Stop disgracing urself here.
Am I in your father's Palour? They said someone went to school abroad, what's the name of the School? Who school abroad but doesn't flaunt with school pictures? The brother mentioned a school's name. Let the School deny her and let the abroad school confirm her.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by anonymuz(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Both parties enjoy sex. How many women gift men for having sex with them?

help me ask them?
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by platymus: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Why are you making foolish assumptions?

1 Like

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Its seems the d girls people... in a way put their monkey hand inside soup...

Divorcee... chinco guys dey generous una dey collect d money dey chop... as marriage come enter u bring religion as a Muslim she cant marry...

Maybe because d guy na Asian guy if he was American una go reject.....

This... Northern people with extremely religion and belief!! Not extreme...

... for him to have gone this far... tells a lot... and more like the family thought he cant do a thing to them...!!

Shishi pin... shouldn't hear about this...
Cos i know Nigeria no get power wen china dey... ask Minority Muslims what Shishi pin is - doing to them......!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC / Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.