Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair (49833 Views)

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral / How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Femi8586:

grin

So you 100% believed the story of her brother?? A one-sided story cheesy

Wait and hear the Chinese man's version of story, you will be shocked.
Let's wait for his version, the brother admitted she collected gifts. He is clearing air on some allegations. He can't lie that the house is about 11 years old because neighbors and friends will counter him. He mentioned her school,:let's wait for the school to deny or admit. Let's wait for the name of the abroad school and confirmation
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Joe4real1988:
My senseless mother, U are too childish to argue with. Abeg continue being consumed with your wack mentality.

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
lezz:
where is the correlation between this story and the one you referenced?

A girl promised a man marriage and was collecting stuffs, a man who later converted to Islam and the girl went off to marry someone else, got divorced still chatting with dude while married. Came back and still deceiving the man
Were you there when she promised him marriage?
Do you have their chats?
When she got married, why didn't he kill her then?
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by rhames(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zonefree:

You're slow if you believed all that rubbish the brother said. The police should parade the man and allow the press interview him, you'll be amazed .

This is the part the police is hiding. We need to hear the story from the suspects perspective. Something about the family story is fishy. Especially the part where their father worked for THE intelligence organisation and when Sheikh Daurawa came into the picture.

This is a clear picture of the price of greed.

May the Almighty Allah Grant her eternal peace and Jannat Firdaus.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
lezz:
oversabi, did the person you quoted allege she collected house and car from the chinko? The story lingering after the murder is that Chinko bought their house, a car and sponsored her abroad. That's what her brother is clearing. My blockhead understand now

My senseless mother who is an unconscionable liberals go just dey try hard to normalise coded oloshoism.

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Advancedman:

My senseless and miserable mother, You be comfam FOOL

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Mamaab: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Always read before commenting
1. The house is a family house built by their father in 2011, she met Chinko last year so house wasn't bought by Chinko.
2. There's no car in their house, she doesn't own a car.
3. She is alleged to have been sponsored in a University abroad but she is a student at Sokoto and has never been out of Nigeria.
They admitted she collected gifts and money which is almost a normal thing in relationahips.
You are wise enough to read the narratives well enough but too shallow minded to know that a one sided narrative can't be used as the truth.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Advancedman:

My senseless mother is a first class fool.
Did the poster you quoted mentioned house but accepted gifts. Story on the Internet after the murder says Chinko bought that house and car with abroad school sponsorship

Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Cantonese: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
ShaqFu:
It is left for the women to say no. It's that's simple. What has a tiger got to do with a monkey?

This is the same instance. If your religious beliefs doesn't tally with someone who is wooing you. Kindly tell them no and avoid unnecessary headaches. Being greedy will only complicate the problem. It's that simple but greed will not allow many women to do this.
You make it sound so easy. Men pour acid on ladies for refusing their proposals. Are you not aware?
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
imam07:
Sebi u are making comments based on what u read here. Do u live with them to know if d Chinese man bought a house or not. D man converted to Islam because of d lady. Do u know the meaning of this at all? Before coming here to post what is not.
How can someone lie that a house is 11 years old when he knows neighbors and friends can counter him. He said house was built before their father died. The so called relationship can't be as old as that unless there's another house somewhere else.
Who forced him to convert to Islam? He wanted acceptance at all cost.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wuppdex:
What nonsense are you yarning, so collecting gift for sex is normal to you, any transactional sex can be qualified as prostitution okay, and moreover take a cue from your typical African SIMPING mentality of thinking sex is being enjoyed or only favors men. Sex should be mutual in a loving relationship without expectations of any form of monetary compensation period. One day when you travelled out of that materialistic and poverty impoverished clime, you'll definitely learn that to love and being loved doesn't cost a dime.

What's this one saying? I said exchange and collection of gifts is a normal thing during relationship.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by ShaqFu: 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Cantonese:

You make it sound so easy. Men pour acid on ladies for refusing their proposals. Are you not aware?
Of course I'm aware. It's the same way women wash their private parts and use it to cook for men or even kill the man just to inherit their property.

All I'm saying is "prevention is better than cure" before a man ask you out, there must have been exchange of pleasantries and familiarity etc
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mamaab:

You are wise enough to read the narratives well enough but too shallow minded to know that a one sided narrative can't be used as the truth.
The brother didn't deny she collected gifts, but people said Chinko bought that house hence his freedom into it. You can't lie your house is 11 years old when you have neighbors and friends to counter you. The brother is just clearing air on some allegations especially their father's house. He knew the girl collected things and he said so.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by millionboi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Salym:

Are you telling me that there are no 23 year old divorcees in the South? Why do you people have to turn everything negative when it concerns the North? Are you people any better?
yes thy are non
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by kkonyeji(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Men should stop having sex with them and enjoying their bodies. You have sex with a woman but complaining about your gifts to her.
If you are not compartible, go your seperate ways.
I know one Igbo neigbbour who did a big Igbo traditional wedding. The guy is hot tempered and hits for the slightest reason. The lady could only endure for 6 months before fleeing. Now, he is demanding for his bride price amongst others or the lady should return but the family refused both.
The lady was brought from the East and wasn't too aware of the extent of his temper. Can we blame her and family for collecting gifts?

The girl's family can't refuse both, it's wrong.
If they've wholeheartedly accepted their daughter back on the ground she's not interested again, tradition demands the pride price be returned.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by pepperdemzombie: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
kkonyeji:

The girl's family can't refuse both, it's wrong.
If they've wholeheartedly accepted their daughter back on the ground she's not interested again, tradition demands the pride price be returned.
They no longer have his money.
If you are present at traditional weddings, you will detect they share those items and money amongst people.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Boxxie(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who else noticed what is written on his shirt. JUST DO IT
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by BRATISLAVA: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
learn to read btwn lines.
I was talking about their first encounter okay!
Or you think if it was only a mere meeting n nothing is involved it will lead to this?
One thing d lady should know in the first place is that they will never get married to each other coz she is Muslim and hausa so y getting involved after their first encounter?
And m not condemning neither suggesting anything okay. She have to be point blank in the first place and stop everything with the guy.. chatting or calls. You think if there is nothing romantically going on the guy will send her gifts and others? Which lead to her ignoring him and her death. No special love associated with skin colour u said? Lol nland says different thing

Read the post I quoted. Then the one you're quoting now.

Then re-read what you just typed. Maybe you will be able to tell us the correlation that doesn't exist.

You realized she actually called things off with him, but now you need to blame her for doing so "point blank". There's really nothing you will read that you won't twist into the usual victim blaming. There's no pleasing your brigade.

If you don't blame her for being murdered, you won't have anything to type. Let's join you to pity the murderer because he has a fragile heart like the other billions of loving black and non-black people alive—not!
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Sweetvie: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Read the post I quoted. Then the one you're quoting now.

Then re-read what you just typed. Maybe you will be able to tell us the correlation that doesn't exist.

You realized she actually called things off with him, but now you need to blame her for doing so "point blank". There's really nothing you will read that you won't twist into the usual victim blaming. There's no pleasing your brigade.

If you don't blame her for being murdered, you won't have anything to type. Let's join you to pity the murderer because he has a fragile heart like the other billions of loving black and non-black people alive—not!
Then you did not read well... I blamed her for not doing so point blank.
Actually you don't get me.
What am blaming her for is getting herself involved with him, he is clearly way older than her. She called things off with him after so many encounter. Am sure if it was not bcoz of her marriage she won't have. My point is what is she doing with a Chinese man that's way older than her? Why is she collecting stuff from him? If someone have intention towards you the moment you accept any gift from him
mean you allow him to openly go after you and you are not against him. My own is, i can never accept any gift from a person am not interested in.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by darediamond(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Men should stop having sex with them and enjoying their bodies. You have sex with a woman but complaining about your gifts to her.
If you are not compartible, go your seperate ways.
I know one Igbo neigbbour who did a big Igbo traditional wedding. The guy is hot tempered and hits for the slightest reason. The lady could only endure for 6 months before fleeing. Now, he is demanding for his bride price amongst others or the lady should return but the family refused both.
The lady was brought from the East and wasn't too aware of the extent of his temper. Can we blame her and family for collecting gifts?
Going by your words "Men should stop having sex with them and enjoying their bodies. You have sex with a woman but complaining about your gifts to her.", you are PROMOTING PROSTITUTION!!
Cockk and Puussi is not created by God for MONEYMAKING it is meant to boost Love.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by milliondollas(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
GOOD FOR LONGER THROAT WOMEN
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by motivationspika(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... She was not born in 2007. She was born in Sokoto but they left Sokoto to Kano in the year 2007.
Some people did not understand the narrative because it was a long statement and how it was arranged and expressed. The contextual meaning was ' they moved from Sokoto to Kano in 2007, and Sokoto was where she was born. It was how it was interpreted that made it look as if he said she was born in 2007. No
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Coolgent(m): 12:20am On Sep 23, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

You are the slow one for believing things without the press conference.
How can someone lie that they have being living in a house since 2011? Where is the proof of her abroad school? Her School and department in Nigeria is mentioned, let the University deny her. Where is picture of the car on Social Media? Which lady even owns a car without snapping with it?
They dated and she collected gifts and money, they didn't deny that.

I knew one of her lecturers at Udus Sokoto
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Coolgent(m): 12:21am On Sep 23, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
23 years and already a divorcee , what is wrong with the North
Tribal bigot
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Coolgent(m): 12:25am On Sep 23, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Zonefree:

Regina's father was against the whole thing. But, Regina and her mother being too wise accepted Ned's marriage proposal despite his religion... The reason she's still alive today enjoying herself and her marriage.

Nne, I'm done with you for today. Do enjoy the rest of your day and learn to drink enough water.
Abeg stop wasting your time, he sound like a psychiatric patient.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by Ekaka1(m): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2022
The girl had it coming....
Was dating this man, indirectly encouraged him to get converted to Islam ..lthen his family refused that she should marry the Chinese man.
she got married in February and divorced her husband when?
Suddenly she's available and the Chinese man re-enters her life but she still didn't want him...so he goes to her house and stabs her...
There's still more to this story...
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by jimcaddy(m): 2:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Mr Chinko you decided to allow Mr Devil the Satan to use you to stab this innocent girl. Omo your own don be be that oh. You better call on your embassy to extradite you back to China to face your punishment oh because in Nigeria prison, you go hear am. If love no dey work, leave am. You know these people from this part of the country take religion very seriously. You should have comot eye for the girl matter. No be only she dey this world na.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by 41lady(m): 4:25am On Sep 23, 2022
I will not support what the guy did, it is evil and barbaric. But it is a lesson to our northerners, stop deceiving people by making them to convert to belief and worship arab pagan god.

The guy decided to convert because you said he is not a muslim that's why you can't marry him. He converted and you go and marry another person. Asians have anger management problem, both men and women.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by lezz(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

After my mother's toto has been brutalised and used up like damaged goods, our family no longer has her money after all her endless years of whoredom.

If you are present at my parents' traditional wedding, and if you're observant you will notice my mother paid her own bride price from her anal bonuses to help my father hide his shame and destitution. you will detect even my grandfather didn't offer them his blessings. they share the curse of that abomination they call marriage and I'm the cursed product of that doomed union.

Chai! Sorry. Nothing is impossible for God to handle. I will suggest you vacate Nairaland and go for deliverance. You and every product of that abominable union that produced you.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Don't be any careful..just desist from accepting gifts and money from any man you have no intention of loving. A word is enough for a fool.
Re: Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair by imam07: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

How can someone lie that a house is 11 years old when he knows neighbors and friends can counter him. He said house was built before their father died. The so called relationship can't be as old as that unless there's another house somewhere else.
Who forced him to convert to Islam? He wanted acceptance at all cost.
do u know any of their neighbors that has come out to counter it. You don't expect any of her family to come out and talk against d family. For a Chinese man to have converted to Islam, imagine what he have done for d family of d dead lady. When they were collecting money from the Chinese man, they did not realize they don't share d same belief. But until d Chinese proposed to marry they now see he is having different belief. This is common sense. That is d result of being greedy and selfish. There are many families doing this same act. This will teach them leason. Put yourself in d shoes of d Chinese man before u judge. U only read what d family wants d public to hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC / Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.