Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel (22902 Views)

PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Gov. Udom Emmanuel / Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words / President Buhari Returns: Can They Now Swallow Their Words? - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by ogododo: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2022
The chairman of the Presidential campaign council of the Peoples Democracy Party, PDP, Udom Emmanuel has stressed the need for people to keep to their words.

The Akwa Ibom State Governor made the call while reacting to the withdrawal of Governor Nyesom Wike’s camp from the presidential campaign council of the PDP.

Wike’s camp is demanding for the resignation of the PDP National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu and the zoning of the position to the south.

Ayu had been quoted to have promised to resign from his position if a northerner emerges the presidential candidate of the PDP.

However he appeared to have reneged on the “promise” insisting that he had a four year mandate.

Speaking on Channels TV Sunrise Daily on Thursday, the Governor said Nigerians must learn to fulfill the promises they make.

He said, “one thing I discovered about politics and life is that people should try to do what they said they would do. That’s the crux of some of the problems.

“If I say I would do this when A happens, let me keep to that. If I say I will do B when C happens, let me also keep to that.

“Everybody has the right to express himself how ever he wants.

“The earlier as a country we keep to our words and promises, the better for every body

Reacting to claims that the removal of Ayu must follow the constitution of the party, the governor said, “some things are lawful but not all things are expedient. I’m coding my expression here. So let look at those things that are expedient for peace sake.

“I believe somebody like me if I know, even as lawful as that thing may be, if it is expedient for the sake of peace and for us to move, I think I can take certain actions”.

He, however, expressed hope that the issues within the party would be resolved soon.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/22/pdp-crisis-people-must-keep-to-their-words-gov-udom-emmanuel

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Alright
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by HarlequinLekex: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Is this Udom keeping to his word sef?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Jostoman: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2022
You guys should resolve the issues among the party members as quickly as possible. God bless you Udom Emmanuel.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by slawomir: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Damnnn niggar

A die hard ardent fan of pdp

But I got to be obidient and yusful

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Authoreety: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2022
Really

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Freethinker87: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Incoming President of Iragbiji town union cheesy grin

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by kushma(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Unifier that cannot unite his party, is it Nigeria that he can now unify?
Let them continue by 2023 we will retire many politicians.
Let’s be obedient and yusful

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Moh247: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
cool

Southern Presidency under PDP should go to SouthEast or Atleast Wike

Okowa, Obaseki and Udom went ahead to betray south

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by masui(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is this Udom keeping to his word sef?

Him get word so?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by tsephanyah(f): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Y'all should do your worse. Ayu will not resign. Y'all should all decamp to the Igbo party. Tired of this shenanigans by divided people.

Atiku choose one of the respectful and sane character amongst your alcoholic politicians and gave him VP.

What will wike do if he becomes the party leader and Atiku wins.

Atiku will have the power to fire him.

Atiku loses and what? wike is the owner of PDP so he can't cry EFCC's wrath by calling it a witch hunt.

The alcoholic trying to save himself period.

AYU WILL NOT RESIGN DO YOUR WORSE

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Kisscharo: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Valentinooo: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Both PDP and APC should getat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by SensualMan: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
PDP remains a formidable party in Nigeria. Don't forget, Wike's successor is PDP. We are only against a man who institutionalised corruption during his day's as customs boss.
A man who pillaged the wealth of Nigeria single handedly as a vice president.
We are against a thief as President.

We are also against a sleeping vegetable.

We are rooting for a Dynamic leader, an intellect, an economist, that man is President Peter Obi.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by SocialJustice: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
PDP will be in civil war throughout this election. Atiku f*cked everything up. Greedy man.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by xpressionx(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Good meaning Nigerians are committed to delivering Obi

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Authoreety: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Of course...

That primaries dealt a devastating blow on PDP

5 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by ZUBY77(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Coward,
Tell Ayu to step down instead of beating around the bush

9 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by crossfm: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Yes oh.

The fact that Atiku is reneging on their agreement tells a lot about him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Cantonese: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Sure
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Faber(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
In the end Atiku will have to choose one among the two:

a) Prevailing on Ayu to resign
b) Allowing Ayu to stay and be beaten blue black by Peter Obi his former running mate.

Anyways the Queen is dead
Tinubu is running on Muslim-Muslim Mkpurummiri ticket
Buhari is sitting on the fence
Atiku and PDP are fighting themselves

Everything playing to the favour of the anointed one.

Guess the anointed one, you think say na your papa be the anointed one abi, taa get out... grin grin grin

The anointed one is Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, the Rock on which the new Nigeria will be built.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by MuMuOnBail: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
grin

Yes oooo

People really have to keep to their words, Thesame way General Buhari has kept his word of changing Nigeria from a peaceful place to Bandit and Terrorist infested haven.

I told the judge before my bail in court, I will become the biggest mumu on nairaland and I am keeping to my words.

May Allah bless SeunOsewa for mentoring me this far.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Uruan2023: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Deacon Udom

I heard Umo Eno presented a forged certificate to Inec and you knew about it all along.

Wish you were able to keep to your words and oath of office.

Wishes na horses Sha, e no easy to ride am
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by Traplord09: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
NEWS UPDATE... Share this for other people to read....

THE NATIONAL GRAZING RESERVE COUNCIL

the bill creates a council to be chaired by chairman to be appointed by the president
the council shall have the power to take Your land anywhere the land is located in the country and they pay you composition,
your land shall be assigned to herdsman use for grazing purpose.

they shall bring cow to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattleman.
if you feel That's the council was not right to take your land you can go to court but before you go to court you must first of all notify the federal authorities general of your intention to sue the council.

about from notifying. you must get the concept of the authorities federal before you can sue.
if the authorities general refuses to give his concept to the suit
you have lost your land forever to the herdsman.

this law when passed shall apply to the whole country. it means that your land in the village or anywhere is not safe.. the national grazing reserve council would have the power to take away Your land from you anytime they want as compensation.
even when you don't want to sell..
for you to get compensation you must have documents ownership
both southwest, South south, and southeast.

we must rise up and reject this bill
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS from passing that bill into law
this bill is a deliberate attempt to take our land and hand over to
Fulani.... ( UTHMAN DON FODIO and other NORTHERN LEADERS to take over part of Nigeria

this law will destroy NIGERIA ALL over the world...

there's no country where the land of the citizen are composed acquired and given to others.
this is evil and design to favor the Fulanis

we must Reese's it.
to save Nigeria and to protect our official generation
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by SHINJA: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
My man udom .

Hard working governor

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by MatrixReloaded: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
This crisis was forseen by obi and he jejely left, if people thought atiku close range with buhari was all about obi and apc failure. But Atiku was likely to be fielded the presidency. Obi stand the chance by 75% ahead of Atiku in the whole southern states and Middle belt states.
30% on South West with Tinubu
That's 105 % square.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by boldtruthalways: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Udom is somehow here with Wike. Atiku has shown who he is by insisting on contesting when he knows power should move to the South...thats the beginning of PDPs problem. We are Obidiently Yusful for a new Nigeria ��

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by kingamaa(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2022
This crisis won swallow PDP

Wetin

Give Ayu another post na

Na by force

Anyway, wetin I no sef

Na politicians vs politicians

They understand the game best

Only say Aso Rock no sure for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by dam2000(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Wike will regret all what his doing mark my words atiku all the way
Re: PDP Crisis: People Must Keep To Their Words – Udom Emmanuel by atesunate16(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimiko Distances Self From PDP Presidential Campaign List / Saraki Could Face 14-year Jail Term, Ban From Public Office If Convicted / Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.