Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Heavy Protest All Around Iran Against Isalamic Rule. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heavy Protest All Around Iran Against Isalamic Rule. (1519 Views)

Elon Musk Mocks US Military Bases Around Iran / There Shall Be A Military Coup In Ghana And Heavy Protest / Russia's Lavrov Says Situation Around Iran Headed Toward Dangerous Scenario (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Protest All Around Iran Against Isalamic Rule. by 9japride(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mrtaye:

So it's the foreigners that arrested the woman
[color=#006600][/color]

In my opinion it's better we leave those Arab countries, they are very funny set of people. They should sort themselves out. These are people that love their religion to extreme level and don't like to respect others culture. If any major protest is happening there as regards their Islamic culture, it's not done by the main people rather it's a foreign act. These are people that want to force people in foreign countries to accept their way of life instead of their host community lifestyle. Africans should leave them alone, they don't have regards for blacks so why should we be bothered about what's happening there?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Protest All Around Iran Against Isalamic Rule. by BentizilL: 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

In my opinion it's better we leave those Arab countries, they are very funny set of people. They should sort themselves out. These are people that love their religion to extreme level and don't like to respect others culture. If any major protest is happening there as regards their Islamic culture, it's not done by the main people rather it's a foreign act. These are people that want to force people in foreign countries to accept their way of life instead of their host community lifestyle. Africans should leave them alone, they don't have regards for blacks so why should we be bothered about what's happening there?
Iran is not Arab.. undecided
Re: Heavy Protest All Around Iran Against Isalamic Rule. by oyatz(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
9japride:
I believe all these protest are backed by foreign powers. Why is that when these set of Islamic faithfuls go to USA or Europe, they tend to force their way of Islamic lifestyle on their community and it's usually difficult for them to integrate into their host communities? Their women keep wearing hijab in foreign countries and continue with their Islamic lifestyle. So why are they against the lifestyle they love with extreme passion?

The human mind love freedom and can NOT be subdued for a very long time.

Religions place dogmas over reasoning and are entrenched by means of rules,which if too rigid often leads to revolts/rebellions. This is why religious laws are often broken all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest All Around Iran Against Isalamic Rule. by Mrtaye: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Me I no understand you oo
Re: Heavy Protest All Around Iran Against Isalamic Rule. by Karnice600: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
morinto:
While Iranians Burned Hijabs as a form of Protest, Turkish Women cut off their Hair Outside the Iranian Embassy, while Kurdish and Lebanese Women took part in a Rally in the city center of Beirut in Support.
Protesters set fires in the street in Tehran during fifth night of unrest following death of woman who was attacked by 'morality police' for not wearing the veil - as women in Turkey protest outside embassy holding locks of their hair.
Dozens of Iranian cities were locked in the grips of deadly riots as women tore off their hijabs and took to the streets, burning the garments while marching for their rights to be seen publicly without the veil.
An elderly lady removed her veil to expose her grey hair and walked through the city of Rasht with her head uncovered, chanting 'death to [supreme leader] Khamenei' — risking life imprisonment for her defiance.

Lights flashing red and blue shrank back into the shadows as protesters advanced, with a crowd of hundreds overwhelming the regime's forces. Elsewhere, police fled atop motorcycles as a wave of protesters charged.

Amini's treatment during captivity led to her becoming comatose and dying following her arrest in Tehran, sparking demonstrations in multiple areas, the capital included.

President Raisi has promised an investigation after at-first denying the accusations, but it has done little to quell the protests.

The head of Tehran’s morality police, Ahmed Mirzaei, has reportedly been suspended after the death of the young woman, according to The Times of Israel.

Faulty systems may appear stable, but with time they begin to crack up. Any system that surpresses freedom of expression, or exercises authoritarian suppression, is a time bomb waiting to explode. Everyone longs for a feel of freedom.
China is no different. Her insurrection would be the greatest of all time. The clock is ticking fast.
Re: Heavy Protest All Around Iran Against Isalamic Rule. by 9japride(m): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mrtaye:

Me I no understand you oo
[color=#006600][/color]

You need to understand their mindset to know how they see things.
Re: Heavy Protest All Around Iran Against Isalamic Rule. by 9japride(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
oyatz:

The human mind love freedom and can NOT be subdued for a very long time.

Religions place dogmas over reasoning and are entrenched by means of rules,which if too rigid often leads to revolts/rebellions. This is why religious laws are often broken all over the world.

[color=#006600][/color]

That's true. Man is not God and those who are the custodian of religious faiths are humans and they can influence their subjects mischievously. Majority of those Arab people love their way of life both male and female. They should sort themselves out.
Re: Heavy Protest All Around Iran Against Isalamic Rule. by 9japride(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
BentizilL:

Iran is not Arab.. undecided
[color=#006600][/color]

I believe they should be Persian, though all of them are all the same thing whether Persian or Arab they are act alike.
Re: Heavy Protest All Around Iran Against Isalamic Rule. by Ibime(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Iranian people I've met are always fun loving and secular. Their Govt behaves different to the normal Iranian disposition

(1) (2) (Reply)

What More Proof ? ISIS Just Declared War On Hamas / Saudi Princess Robbed Of $16m (£10m) In Cash And Jewellery / Bill Gates Blast Donald Trump Of US over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.