Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

David Oyedepo, You Talking About Faith, But You Are Not Living On FAITH - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / David Oyedepo, You Talking About Faith, But You Are Not Living On FAITH (534 Views)

Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Oyedepo, You Talking About Faith, But You Are Not Living On FAITH by Donalleh(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2022
David Oyedepo, You Talking About Faith, But You Are Not Living On FAITH

David Oyedepo Said, "Faith is not just saying what God says, faith is doing what God says."

Yes, That Is Right, Which Is Why He Said Follow Me, And We Will Not Stand On A Place And Say We Are Doing What He Said.

The Fact Insights On This Matter, Faith, You Compare And That Is What God Says We Should Hate. Which Is Taking You To Control Other People Because Your Righteousness Has Exceed The Righteousness Of Other People.

I Remember You Saying Living Faith Is Our Church, But I Understand Better With The Law In It, Is Your Church.

How Will I Be Sent Out Of Living Faith Church And You Said Is Our Church, During The 21 Days Fasting And Prayer.

After A Long While Been Alone, Studying The Word As I Sing Praises And Not Going To The Church, I Found Out That The Church Is The Body, That Is, Our Body Is The Church. So, After Months I Decided To Go Out To The House Of God, Dressing This Way Below, I Was Directed To The Front Seat.

But Dressing This Other Way Below, At The Gate A Man And I Had A Conversation, Revealing It Their Law, And If I Want To Still Go In, It Will Be At The Back Seat.

So, I Was There And Some Things Amazing Happened On The Communion Service. There Was A Member Who Got Afflicted And Fell To The Ground, During Sharing Of The Communion And The Was No Attempt To Help, Surprisingly There Was A Thanksgiving Offering Going On, And This Member Was Still In The Ground.

There Was No Faith, The Leaders Were Lust And That Is Because Of Lack Of Knowledge, Which Makes The People Destroyed. I Picked The Member Up Trying To Save And One Elder Was Stopping Me. I Tell You The Truth, No One Owns Your Blessing, Is With You At Hand, And After A While Of Many Thoughts, I Left The Service.

There Are Many Facts I Will Reveal That David Oyedepo And Other Men Are Showing No Faith Because They Are Not Doing What God Says, And Most Man Are Following, And Not Following God. One Of The Facts, Buy The Truth And Sell It Not; Also Wisdom, And Instruction, And Understanding. I Decree My Free Gift On You, To Realize The Truth And Sell It Not.
Re: David Oyedepo, You Talking About Faith, But You Are Not Living On FAITH by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2022
Mtcheww
Re: David Oyedepo, You Talking About Faith, But You Are Not Living On FAITH by Donalleh(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2022

Another Birthday, David Oyedepo, But Your Way Lead To Destruction.

I Wrote An Article About This, Read:-

https://www.nairaland.com/7354755/another-birthday-david-oyedepo-way

(1) (Reply)

1.5hp Panasonic Econavi Distress Sales / House Clearance Sales / Can Another Man Buy Valentine Gifts For Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.