Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Another Birthday, David Oyedepo, But Your Way Lead To Destruction. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Birthday, David Oyedepo, But Your Way Lead To Destruction. (182 Views)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Birthday, David Oyedepo, But Your Way Lead To Destruction. by Donalleh(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Another Birthday, David Oyedepo, But Your Way Lead To Destruction.

Happy Birthday To A Father, David Oyedepo.

I Have Loved You As I Love One Another, You Are A Leader Of Leaders As They Call You A Light In Our World, And I Call You The Light Of The World, But Your Way Is Broad, That Lead To Destruction, For Wide Is The Gate, And The Leaders Following You, Are Not Doing Better Because You Are Not That.

Go For The Hope Of God, Peacemakers, Because Strait Is The Gate, And Narrow Is The Way, Which Lead Unto Life. We Are The Church, The Fathers, And Most People Lack This Knowledge That, The Body Is The Church. Stop Just Getting From The Poor And Start To Help Them As You Are Lending To The Lord.

When I Give You A Free Gift, And I Say Sell It Not, And You Sell It. That Means You Disobeyed, Not Doing What I Said.

I Wrote An Article About This, With What I Experienced, Read Below:-
https://www.nairaland.com/7346104/david-oyedepo-talking-faith-not

(1) (Reply)

Ministering To The LORD / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/11/2022 / Is It Good To Replace Use Of Phone For Hardcopy Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.