Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom (15810 Views)

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem / Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Babastrong(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=kingamaa post=116905663]This is not the kind of change we want o

How can PO not have paper qualification

Chai PO fall my hand

Unbelievable with all those statistics

So what is the difference between you and Buhari now?

PO I beg shame them with your correct paper qualifications [ it shocked you too? And they say he's representative of youths. Certificateless man and youths?]
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Reyhzor(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
SmartyPants:
This man would have rather kept quiet.

What kind of own goal is this?

It's not OG , he wants to stir up certificate issues with other aspirants.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by burgessdon(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Obi why na ...so obi didn't go to university or what ? What's the rationale behind the sudden disappearance of his BSc result...? Scam everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by LegendHero(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Come on, we all know Tinubu's educational qualifications were bought the usual way some of these elites do.

When it comes to education, street-wiseness and every other thing you can mention, excluding stealing and looting, Tinubu can't match Peter Obi for real.
So, you think being agbero means you are more street oriented than others?
Or being loud and noisy means you get OT pass others? cheesy grin

Tinubu's academic qualifications has always been questionable, including other things about him.
He first claimed university of Chicago, but later changed it to a smaller and unknown Chicago university when investigative journalists were on his case.

Did I hear you say best "track record"? I don't think there is any need to continue this discussion with you, since you are obviously telling lies which most people know the truth about.

Keep deceiving yourself, you can't believe me.

I would have believed you if you said something meaningful.

All what you said here is jargons so I can never believe jargons.

4 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:

I would have believed you if you said something meaningful.

All what you said here is jargons so I can never believe jargons.

I meant to type deceive and not believe...

As long as it doesn't favor your master, it won't make sense to you.

Normal level to una na. Jargon because na true, I know truth hurts... tongue
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Demurray: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
RockHard:
Smh. So Peter Obi is a dull olodo pass Buhari sef. He submitted GCE to INEC but chose to brandish Oluwole certificates on social media. Naanu?? Yet his zombidiots have been loudest in castigating Bubu for much of his tenure as president. God don decide to shame and expose their hypocrisy. Naanu.
Alaye ,abeg lower the vawulence small.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by quickberry(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin do u mean the wisdom of LOOTING AND DENIAL bcuz I don't know another WISDOM u want again

grin grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by fredoooooo: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
E ti ya werey, no wonder he govern Anambra like a 3rd class degree holder grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by lookingfly: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:
Until this past Monday they were still questioning the paper qualification of Buhari who had military training in the United Kingdom.

Until this past Monday they were still questioning the paper qualification of Tinubu who graduated summa cum laude from an elite American University.

Boom! INEC released its list and and it was revealed that Obi had no proper university qualification to submit.

The music changed to "Paper Qualifications Are Not Important".

Nigerians do not need a GCE holder to lead the country. Obi will fail woefully!

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Samogloby: 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
"But in a statement made available to journalists on Wednesday, Obienyem said the possession of paper qualifications was not, and cannot become the measure of wisdom and intelligence". The same people castigating Buhari for lack of certificate are the same people praising Obi China that certificate doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm fully Atikulated!

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by zomby(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jagaban is not only qualified on the paper, his impeccable performance record speaks for itself. His exceptional wisdom to connect with all Nigerians at all levels is also priceless.
Leadership is a serious business, absolutely not for a joker.

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGn_u96jv1c

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by LegendHero(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

I meant to type deceive and not believe...

As long as it doesn't favor your master, it won't make sense to you.

Normal level to una na. Jargon because na true, I know truth hurts... tongue

I can’t even deceive you because my statement is not to convert you to my side.

Na mumu go believe say because of comment on Nairaland, e fit influence person wey don make up him mind for his candidate.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by GeneralPula: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
[quote author=lookingfly post=116907704][/quote]

You people are just adding salt to Pandora‘a injury..

This Made in Aba certificate shows Pandora graduate with 2nd class honors. No wonder Pandora couldn’t submit his university certificate to INEC..

You see this thing called Karma ehh..

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Viraltrends123: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tinyemeka:

The thread is being spammed by Tinubu campaign bots trying to amplify a lie until the think people will begin to listen to them.

Sadly, the mod without bothering about authenticity of the thread topic just pushed it to FP.
But, if it was otherwise, you won't say it's obi campaign bots. We've heard you, we are Asiwaju's campaign bot, we the reasonable Nigerians will vote the best candidate by looking at the states of each presidential candidates, and vote for the best based on the development of their states in terms of infrastructure, security, economy, education, revenue generation, HDI, GDP.

4 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by SmartyPants(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Reyhzor:

It's not OG , he wants to stir up certificate issues with other aspirants.

How so?
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Throwback: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Obi my niggarrrr

The matter shock sef?

Hypocrisy of the highest bomboclat.

4 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Obidient4life2: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:
Until this past Monday they were still questioning the paper qualification of Buhari who had military training in the United Kingdom.

Until this past Monday they were still questioning the paper qualification of Tinubu who graduated summa cum laude from an elite American University.

Boom! INEC released its list and and it was revealed that Obi had no proper university qualification to submit.

The music changed to "Paper Qualifications Are Not Important".

Nigerians do not need a GCE holder to lead the country. Obi will fail woefully!

Oga illiterate, that degree INEC attached to Obi's name means papers. Thank you.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Viraltrends123: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
plusfield:

It was submitted to inec from the onset and inec also listed it (Degree) for him. Are you all blind or what. If you want to lie, do not lie with what is before everyone
See stop saying what you don't know, you are bringing that paper as evidence, check Tinubu's own, he submitted his certificate, and they stated his qualifications, if you only fill the form, and submit the minimum qualifications, they will just put degree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Millimann: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
See how they twisted what the man said.

He said they didn't want to make the certificate public because it's not really a measure of intelligence, but because the urchins were peddling false info that he had third class, they had to present his certificate to shame them.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by usmanbaba(m): 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sabadon:
For those in doubt and peddling fake news about obis certificate etc, here you have it....now lets see your candidates result undecided undecided
Even you know it's fake.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by zomby(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
Viraltrends123:
But, if it was otherwise, you won't say it's obi campaign bots. We've heard you, we are Asiwaju's campaign bot, we the reasonable Nigerians will vote the best candidate by looking at the states of each presidential candidates, and vote for the best based on the development of their states in terms of infrastructure, security, economy, education, revenue generation, HDI, GDP.

100% on point.

I can also assure everyone that Atiku or Obi wouldn’t be able to even land an interview opportunity with the top company Jagaban worked for as a senior accountant, as both parties (Atiku and Obi) are either unqualified or not brilliant enough for such a thing to happen.

You can’t compare a goat to an elephant… It is that simple.

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Reyhzor(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
SmartyPants:

How so?
You think some of them can present/prove their Certificate?
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by kingamaa(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
plusfield:

He has paper qualifications more than any other candidate

He attended 
•Christ the King College, Onitsha, where he completed his secondary school education.
•University of Nigeria, in 1980, graduated with a B.A. (Hons) in philosophy in 1984
•Lagos Business School, where he completed the Chief Executive Program.
•Harvard Business School, where he completed two major programs.
•The London School of Economics
• Columbia Business School
• International Institute for Management Development[32] where he received certificates in the Senior Executive Program and the Chief Executive Officer Program.
•Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University.
•Saïd Business School of Oxford University.
•Judge Business School of Cambridge University.

Show the appropriate authority.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by SmartyPants(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Reyhzor:

You think some of them can present/prove their Certificate?

But they all have done so. That's the essence of this INEC exercise.

But even if they haven't...how would this particular statement then force them to do so?
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by wale8486: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
imagine this happened to tinubu,all dis useless good for nothing tribe wud hav been shouting now.
im not surprised when even ojukwu too is to dull.

awon werey gbogbo

6 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Rapuru14: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

One man up there posted a certificate ... I dont know how true it is... But what you wrote here ehn... Nawa for you ooo

Please I don't understand. Check the comment again. Did I make a mistake?
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by ATLIEN2027: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
I swear, IPOB terrorist monkeys are the biggest HYPOCRITES in Nigeria.
I can tell you right now that if Buhari had been an Igbo man, these same people that are calling him all sorts of names on daily basis will be making all sorts of excuses for him and telling us that he's the greatest president ever. Not only that, they will equally blame all his government problems on Yoruba and Fulani saboteurs.
That's the mindset of an average Igbo man. Pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Fearyourcreator: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rapuru14:

Please I don't understand. Check the comment again. Did I make a mistake?
I meant someone up there posted Obi certificate to back up his claim ... Unlike you
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:

There is nothing called degree.

It has to be either BSc, MSc, BTech, BA, Phd., and etc.

Let's assume there us nothing called Degree. Ibwant to assume am talking to an unbiased and reasoning mind. So please what did inec see that they classified as Degree for him?
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Rapuru14: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

I meant someone up there posted Obi certificate to back up his claim ... Unlike you

Obi certificate has always been a public document; but what the statement from Obi's aide meant to say is that no matter the certificate one acquires, without integrity and political will the certificates won't translate to the positive change we all look up to.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by N3TRAL: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
plusfield:

Let's assume there us nothing called Degree. Ibwant to assume am talking to an unbiased and reasoning mind. So please what did inec see that they classified as Degree for him?

Probably an affidavit undecided
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Tinyemeka(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Viraltrends123:

What's your principal's businesses and income sources?

Asiwaju's legacies were primarily based on setting up structures that were designed to guarantee him steady income from government's allocation and revenue in the form of remittances, taxes, charges, levies, etc. E.g. setting up Remita to charge Nigerians who make payments to the government, toll gates to charge motorists, empowering touts to levy transporters and poor market traders, allocating huge tracts of prime real estates to himself and then selling them off to foreigners under the guise of building cities, the list goes on and on. That's why you keep hearing about the huge and widening gap between the rich and poor in Lagos. Can you and your entire family afford to purchase a home in the so-called Lagos Atlantic City? Or Banana Island? But those are the legacies that you are promoting on behalf of your Emilokan paymaster.

Now he wants to replicate that calamity and klepiomanic legacy on a national level and you expect sane Nigerians to keep quiet with folded arms?

His legacies were never designed for the benefit of ordinary Nigerians but for the sole purpose of enriching himself and his megalomaniac ego.

The quicker you understand that, the sooner you become Obidient and Yusful for the sake of your nation's and children's survival.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration / Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, Should Be Released Today – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.