Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom (16041 Views)

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem / Valentine Obienyem: Peter Obi Was Not Attacked In Abuja, Ignore Rumors / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:

Bro both paper qualification, Street sense, and track record; Peter Obi no get anything among the three.

—Asiwaju Tinubu graduated with first class

—Asiwaju Tinubu is benevolent, got great street sense, and he’s a grassroot politician to the core.

—Asiwaju got the best track record among the current presidential candidates.

Come on, we all know Tinubu's educational qualifications were bought the usual way some of these elites do.

When it comes to education, street-wiseness and every other thing you can mention, excluding stealing and looting, Tinubu can't match Peter Obi for real.
So, you think being agbero means you are more street oriented than others?
Or being loud and noisy means you get OT pass others? cheesy grin

Tinubu's academic qualifications has always been questionable, including other things about him.
He first claimed university of Chicago, but later changed it to a smaller and unknown Chicago university when investigative journalists were on his case.

Did I hear you say best "track record"? I don't think there is any need to continue this discussion with you, since you are obviously telling lies which most people know the truth about.

Keep deceiving yourself, you can't deceive me.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by reddingtonblack: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:
Why did Peter Obi refused to present his degree certificate to INEC? What exactly is he hiding? Is something wrong somewhere?

If the certificates are original and readily available for distribution on social media, why not present them to INEC? That Peter Obi’s media aide has to come out publicly to tell Nigerians that paper qualification no longer mattes raises a lot of red flag. This matter must be thoroughly investigated.

Its not a enough he is a 3rd class citizen in a 3rd world war country he also graduated with a 3rd class degree from a 3rd world war university ... undecided naa only him waka come

what is the probability a 3rd force like peter obi won't come 3rd in the next presidential election ... where 3 is constant cheesy

Magnoliaa cumma solve this, .. C.A

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by SmartyPants(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
This man would have rather kept quiet.

What kind of own goal is this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Tinyemeka(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
fobiflex:
Wait oo, I don’t understand this, what is Obi doesn’t have paper qualification, in what way please? Because I know for a fact that he is a graduate from UNN even also a PhD holder
So what’s going on, because I don’t understand shocked shocked

The thread is being spammed by Tinubu campaign bots trying to amplify a lie until the think people will begin to listen to them.

Sadly, the mod without bothering about authenticity of the thread topic just pushed it to FP.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by zomby(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:
Until this past Monday they were still questioning the paper qualification of Buhari who had military training in the United Kingdom.

Until this past Monday they were still questioning the paper qualification of Tinubu who graduated summa cum laude from an elite American University.

Boom! INEC released its list and and it was revealed that Obi had no proper university qualification to submit.

The music changed to "Paper Qualifications Are Not Important".

Nigerians do not need a GCE holder to lead the country. Obi will fail woefully!

In my opinion, the difference between Obi and Buhari isn't much; one is a confused old soldier, while the other one is an empty headed flat head story teller.

One thing is certain, you do not bribe anyone to gain an admission into Chicago State University
I can also confirm that Deloitte, one of the 4 largest accounting networks in the world doesn't employ just anybody... You simply have to be an exceptional individual to land a spot with Deloitte.

Nigeria is a very complicated country. To successfully lead this nation a leader needs a broad mindset, special wisdom to connect with all Nigerians and an impeccable performance capabilities to rescue and put this country back on the map... Anything less will simply be uncivilized.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Traplord09: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:

Na Asiwaju certificate be this. He already submitted to INEC.

He even submitted his NYSC certificate.

Obi Pandora no get certificate. That man na scam.

In Nigeria today we can pay to can certificate
Not everyone goes to school...

Even da aboki no get certificate
And that looters drugstore tinuubff family

No get certificate
Tinuubff get certificate
For drugstore

Atiku....

Looters certificate

Even that inec is not qualified tooo

Any one occasionally occupied a sit no go school

Think again man
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by FreeStuffsNG: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Show your own cert let others see if you are proud of it, please!
No vex. I no be GCE holder abeg

4 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by BATified2023: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:
Until this past Monday they were still questioning the paper qualification of Buhari who had military training in the United Kingdom.

Until this past Monday they were still questioning the paper qualification of Tinubu who graduated summa cum laude from an elite American University.

Boom! INEC released its list and and it was revealed that Obi had no proper university qualification to submit.

we all can see their hypocrisy

Same people who believed a foreign trained graduate who worked in multinational companies don’t have certificate n are ready to call for his head are d same people telling us paper qualification don’t matter

I remember how they nearly kill buhari with their rubbish that year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by ceeceeco: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
All you tribal & religious bigots, for your information, Iam not supporting any presidential candidate due to religious or tribal reasons, that's rubbish! The problem of Nigeria is much bigger than that. I don't need a president who's coming to enrich himself, family, friends/cartel. I need a president who's ready to render his best services to the country, I need a president who have positive plans for the country. I need a president that Nigeria & the whole of Africa will be proud of. I need a president who's ready to serve the country with so much patriotism, diligence & commitment. We've played with the future of this country alot & I think it's time for us to be serious & get things right this time. As for me, I've forever pledge to myself that henceforth, I will always vote with my clear conscience, I will never be biased/sentimental in my decision making anymore. Perhaps the candidate I support doesn't even know me, so what am I even going to personally gain from him if he eventually wins? Nothing! Absolutely nothing. Iam voting for a candidate who's ready to work, a candidate who has something to offer, not a candidate who wants to be a president simply because it's his turn, which I & some of us here know fully well that he just wants to be the president, not that he has any positive agenda for the betterment of our country, not at all. The energy is not there anymore, it is very clear for us to see, yet some tribalist, religious, selfish, & greedy set of people/caucus are pushing him to go & sit there as the president while they go on with their usual criminal & evil activities in government. Some people are just so evil & wicked, and they will never die well in this life. No conscience at all, only after their personal interest. They just don't give a f*ck about the situation of the country simply because, the situation doesn't affect them because, they always have the opportunity to always steal from Government. I don't blame them sha, I blame some of the people who blindly & foolishly vote such type of politicians into power. But the question that sometimes bothers me is; "How much wealth can a man acquire before he can be contented?" No amount of wealth at all. To be honest, Man is insatiable.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Traplord09: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:

In Nigeria today we can pay to can certificate

No get certificate
Tinuubff get certificate
For drugstore

Atiku....

Looters certificate

Any one occasionally occupied a sit no go school qualifications

Think again man
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Fearyourcreator: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Psalmistproject:
Nigeria has a minimum qualification for vying for elective positions.

You can present what ever you like provided it meets minimum qualification.

The case of Buhari and tinubu is a case of certificate forgery. That's criminal!

If you want to know about OBI'S qualification, visit the institutions he stated to have attended.

OBI nà legit!!!!!

Next..........

Yeah...
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
No vex. I no be GCE holder abeg

Go and sit down somewhere agbado man.

Does your master look like someone that actually spent years in the university to earn the degree from his way and style of life?

Dey deceive yourself o, e go soon clear for your eyes.
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Traplord09: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:

In Nigeria today we can pay to get certificate

No get certificate
Tinuubff get certificate
For drugstore

Atiku....
Killers

Looters certificate

Any one occasionally occupied a sit no go school qualifications

Think again man
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Fearyourcreator: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lagosfinder:
APC, PDP and LP supporters Are our problem

Nothing really different. Hypocrites
Lolzzzz!
Candidates wahala no reach one tenth of their supporters
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Henryfortune(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
undecided undecided

Pls say something else biko...
EmekaMD:
Obi happens to be one of those few contestants that can boast of most paper educational qualifications.
but you’ll never hear nim boast of those because he believes in the practical qualifications.

Tinubu, Atiku must grant live interviews.

How can expect Tinubu to attend a live presidential denate when he can’t even grant simple interviews

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Fearyourcreator: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rapuru14:
Obi,

You're giving urchins so much to digest. You know their heart and brain capacity has been dulled by drugs.

They won't understand and will definitely spin it to suit their Agbado propaganda.

As for me certificate is good but without integrity and political will to make a change, the certificates won't amount to anything no matter who acquired it.
One man up there posted a certificate ... I dont know how true it is... But what you wrote here ehn... Nawa for you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Roger3D(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sabadon:
For those in doubt and peddling fake news about obis certificate etc, here you have it....now lets see your candidates result undecided undecided
And why didn't he submit it to INEC?

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Agreed. But paper qualification is surely an advantage.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by afbstrategies: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Where are Tinubu's credentials? Thugs everywhere! undecided
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by mycar: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmsg:
Why did Peter Obi refused to present his degree certificate to INEC? What exactly is he hiding? Is something wrong somewhere?

If the certificates are original and readily available for distribution on social media, why not present them to INEC? That Peter Obi’s media aide has to come out publicly to tell Nigerians that paper qualification no longer mattes raises a lot of red flag. This matter must be thoroughly investigated.
He presented it hence, the degree in that inec register but if he didn't then I guess he may be unconnected with spelling mistake in his additional middle name, whatever the case, he meets the minimum qualification
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by stecman: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Peter Obi's Media aid is a fool...

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by OscarDboss: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:

When u want to tender cert. you don’t submit only this two u posted there ,You will have to start from the basics
O level to highest level and in this case
Na person wey get Authentic o level get levels pass you and mind you Peter Obi get everything ooo na just game e dey play
U no see helow e don divert attention come this certificate side to disqualify the unquantifiable ones
If I were Tinubu and Atiku
I will tell inec to accept any one they see ooo
Because where Peter Obi dey carry dem dey go ,they no know
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by muykem: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sabadon:
For those in doubt and peddling fake news about obis certificate etc, here you have it....now lets see your candidates result undecided undecided
submit it to INEC please.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Great2017: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
N3TRAL:

Lies.

Inec publication never supported your false claim.

Even this report never claimed he is not a graduate.

Why propagating falsehood?

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
LegendHero:

Why he no come submit am?
He did and it was also captured in the inec list. Are you all blind or what? Look at the list on inec site. Check his name please.

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by joe1309: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin do u mean the wisdom of LOOTING AND DENIAL bcuz I don't know another WISDOM u want again
grin grin grin grin
GCE
Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
muykem:
submit it to INEC please.

It was submitted to inec from the onset and inec also listed it (Degree) for him. Are you all blind or what. If you want to lie, do not lie with what is before everyone

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by rusher14: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Show your own cert let others see if you are proud of it, please!

Is Onwuabusi or Onwuabuse?

1 Like

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by joowealth(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rapuru14:
Obi,

You're giving urchins so much to digest. You know their heart and brain capacity has been dulled by drugs.

They won't understand and will definitely spin it to suit their Agbado propaganda.

As for me certificate is good but without integrity and political will to make a change, the certificates won't amount to anything no matter who acquired it.

Lols!!!! See damage control .... You people.... get mouth die. But wait o o.... Why are you people soooo full of hatred towards your fellow Nigerian who aren't your tribe? whereas they accommodate you people.

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by LegendHero(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
plusfield:

He did and it was also captured in the inec list. Are you all blind or what? Look at the list on inec site. Check his name please.

There is nothing called degree.

It has to be either BSc, MSc, BTech, BA, Phd., and etc.

7 Likes

Re: Valentine Obienyem: Paper Qualifications Don't Measure Wisdom by reddingtonblack: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tinyemeka:

You're dumb on one, you're dumb on all.

Why not go Inec official social media page, and post that thing you have cheesy

i am sure Peter obi will be glad & grateful to you for helping provide what he couldnt provide ... buh don't expect shishi grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting / EPL: Why Man City Defeated Man United – Zabaleta / Atiku's Aide Fires Back At Oshiomhole, Says Atiku Will Retire Buhari To Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.