Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

How To Write And Publish A Bestseller On Amazon? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Write And Publish A Bestseller On Amazon? (126 Views)

Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Bloggers: Write And Push It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write And Publish A Bestseller On Amazon? by Finhy: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
To the newbie self-publisher on Amazon here is one of the challenges you might encounter and how to solve it.⁣

A lot of people often ask, how will I know if my book will sell?⁣

Why am I struggling to get ideas for new niches?⁣

I will answer both questions above. ⁣

The golden rule for success when it comes to publishing on Amazon is;⁣

⁣'Don't publish books in niches that are oversaturated or have low demand.'

Most people think their book idea is a k!.ller. It's a bang and no way it isn't going to be a bestseller.⁣

However, the truth is, you might have something in mind and you think it will be profitable but, the moment you research your idea, it's either over-saturated or it has low demand. ⁣

So, here's another rule to writing a books that se.ll is.⁣

⁣'Don't sell what you think would sell, you have to sell what's already selling.'

When it comes to selling, there are a truckload of niches, you might be confused in choosing the right niche. However, there's a basic rule to get a viable niche.⁣

What Makes a Niche Profitable?

It should have a high demand and low competition.⁣

As at the time of writing this post, the word "entrepreneurship" on Amazon has over 30, 000 search results, that is, if you decide to publish a book on entrepreneurship today, you will be competing with over 30k already existing books. ⁣

Another example is the word "marriage". It has over 100, 000 search results. ⁣

You can check the image attached to this post. ⁣

This is why it's important you learn the idea of finding the right niche.⁣

The words entrepreneurship and marriage are too vague if you want to make sales. ⁣

You simply need to learn how to niche down. ⁣

I know how much you really want to get this right, when it comes to getting profitable book ideas. Instead of having difficulty in understanding what works and what doesn't. ⁣

Your search for a profitable niche shouldn't be a waste of time, energy and resources when you end up creating a book without making sales. ⁣

For you not to go through this, I want to quickly recommend something for you. ⁣

This will teach you all you need to know when it comes to researching and choosing the right niche and how to get your desired results as soon as possible.⁣

The most important thing about this idea is as a beginner, you don't need to invest heavily into getting tools. You can leverage available free tools and you will get profitable book ideas/topics/niches.⁣

(1) (Reply)

Smudge Painting At Affordable Prices / Why We Must Maintain Momentum Built On Msmes- Osinbajo / Traders Petition Soludo, Accusing Ngonadi Of Selling Market Leadership Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.