Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo (3803 Views)

Throwback Of How Awolowo, Shagari And Azikwe Poll In 1979 Elections- Photo / 8 Nigerian-americans Win Big In US Midterm Elections (photo) / Female Voter's Eye Plucked Out By Assailants In Kano After Elections. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by specialmati(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
lexylaw40:
Our in coming president
grin grin grin grin grin grin your incoming president, am still with my senses if that old man has useless yours

2 Likes

Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by GeneralOjukwu: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Thermodynamics:

You don de Support Tinubu just like you supported Buhari the last time, suffer nor de tire you?

Tinubu will rule only over your village in Agbadoduduwa community in Ekiti state

And you and your entire village will bow down to him as your President and King
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by Thermodynamics(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
duro4chang:
May the almighty God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The incoming president.
Continue to de support 100year old know corrupt great grand father because he is from your tribe, person when you know clearly say he nor de fit to rule. Tinubu supporters na special breed of stupid people, i think Tinubu supporters are still in the process of mutating from a chimpanzee to a human being, hence their poor level of reasoning, otherwise no normal human being go see Tinubu and still support am despite his very very bad health and corrupt record.
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by Thermodynamics(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

And you and your entire village will bow down to him as your President and King
Continue to de support 100year old know corrupt great grand father because he is from your tribe, person when you know clearly say he nor de fit to rule. Tinubu supporters na special breed of stupid people, i think Tinubu supporters are still in the process of mutating from a chimpanzee to a human being, hence their poor level of reasoning, otherwise no normal human being go see Tinubu and still support am despite his very very bad health and corrupt record.
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by duro4chang(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Behold your wailing has just started.
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by duro4chang(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Thermodynamics:

What is the essence of education when people like you who claim to be educated will come online to insult people? I think our education is to make us better persons. What makes us different from uneducated if our aim is to come on Nairaland to insult people? If you have a candidate why can't you promote him instead of spewing trash here and there? I think our education is to make us think and act differently. I think our education is to teach us our to make the society better than how we meet it. You need to examine yourself.
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by ejike714: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
No be small drug lordNo be small drug lord...
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by ObosiUkwalla: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
2elliot:
Shut up and grow up small. E don do.

Urchin, shut up and go buy diapers for Tinubu
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by 2elliot: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Urchin, shut up and go buy diapers for Tinubu
mumu boy
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by ObosiUkwalla: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
2elliot:
my papa na mumu boy
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by 2elliot: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Anu mpama!
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by asanausana91: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
For sure. Muslim Muslim ticket will never fly
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by walefresh3(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
BurialGround:

grin grin grin

“Market your candidate” You only post Peter” yen yen…Initially we were jejely promoting Tinubu and minding our business.

But Peter’s do.gs were insulting anybody anyhow and they were proud, they call them selves vawlence supporters thjkjiibgfffhuubji.

We gave them room to change but the insults and lies became more on our candidate.

We knew the only way to tame a madd man is to also act madd. We dropped our crowns and went into the mud with them.

We became the attacker, they’re now crying and begging us to stop.

Every where in my comment section are obidents begging Jewel to sell Tinubu and leave Peter…

You say what? Free Peter, we will apply breaks after my candidate is declared winner.

Some are even begging me to attack Atiku and leave Peter. Well Atiku supporters are courteous, we will do issue based argument with them.

But you see you obituaries, it’s fire for fire till Election Day.

Wawu, so you people can be this humble? I thought you guys had the monopoly for uncouthness.

Same people that said Tinubu’s certificates were fake can’t take quarter of the heat.

They have been crying and begging us to stop since we discovered pita’s forged certificate.

You see this election eeh, na war.

Like I said b!le for b!le

Bigotry for bigotry

Lie for lie

Insult for insult

Vawlence for Vawlence

Propaganda for propaganda

S!ap for s!ap

Let the better team win
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by ObosiUkwalla: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
2elliot:
Anu mpama!

ótú Nne gi
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by 2elliot: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

ótú Nne gi
ótú nne gi otuocha
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by ljoh: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
2elliot:
mumu boy

You will keep receiving insult from Obi's supporters.
Better join the next president
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by ljoh: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

ótú Nne gi
you are childish
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by ljoh: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Vote Tinubu as our next president vote continuity
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by colestephan86: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Can u bet your mother's life to it?
That you may die before him?
I don't have to, cos when you die , you won't let me know
Re: This Man Will Not Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Photo by ObosiUkwalla: 6:27am On Sep 23, 2022
ljoh:
you are childish

My ogogoro friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-at-home: This Is Aba In Abia State Today With Massive Compliance - IPOB / Billionaire Otedola's Daughter DJ Cuppy Is Accused Of Wearing Torn Pants On IG / Nigeria Shuts Borders As Polls Begin Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.