Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

If It Was Tinubu That Did This........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If It Was Tinubu That Did This........ (208 Views)

My Refinery Was Tinubu’s Dream 18 Years Ago – Aliko Dangote / APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If It Was Tinubu That Did This........ by greatiyk4u(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
I keep wondering if any of these great Nigerians that had/have made Nigerians proud in all sphere of life were discovered and empowered by Tinubu, the media would have been a washed today

Unfortunately, all the mediocre he claim to have empowered have all failed outside Lagos state, till date we are still looking for any outstanding one outside Lagos.....as democracy returned in Nigeria in 1999, those sets of Governors had the privilege of appointing people under them and even choosing their predecessors, a culture that was only rejected by the south easterners mainly.

Till date TY danjuma determine who takes whatever position in Taraba state
IBB and Abdulsalam determine for Niger state
Chimaroke family still ruling Enugu state

These great men and women of Timber and calibre include
Ngozi okonjo Iweala
Prof. Charles Soludo
HRM Sanusi lamido Sanusi
Oby Esekwesiri
Akinmuyi adelina
NUHU Ribadu
Amina Mohammed

And so many others too numerous to enumerate here.

Just be OBI-DENT and save yourself the stress of sounding stupid just to defend an indefensible candidate

1 Like

Re: If It Was Tinubu That Did This........ by greatiyk4u(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Watch Peter Obi's Powerful Speech, Which Made Nigerian Youths "OBIDIENT" (VIDEO) / Atiku Told Me At My Residence That Ayu Must Go- WIKE / Nigeria’s Future Will Be Great, Osinbajo Prays At 62nd Independence Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.