Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Have You Ever Had A Sad Experience In Borrowing People Money? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Had A Sad Experience In Borrowing People Money? (319 Views)

My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) / How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money / Thief Caught Withdrawing People's Money From ATM With Sim Pack & Card In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Sad Experience In Borrowing People Money? by uche393: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
a family friend entered a big trouble because of being good, although I've seen this particular issue severally.

he borrowed a woman 20k and the woman have refused to pay shishi for over a year now. last month the creditor decided to take some property (palm carnel) of the woman (with her consent).

the woman took the creditor to the police and the case has been Taken to court, the woman is now claiming that the property the creditor carried is worth 250,000k. at the end he won't get his 20k and he will spend more.

the Same thing also happened to my friend, he borrowed someone money the guy refused to pay for a long time. my friend seized the debtor's LED TV, do you know the debtor went to the police to claimed that my friend stole his TV? yes he presented his receipt as evidence of ownership to the police while my friend couldn't, he was now charged for theft.

I don't borrow people money no matter what and if I do it must be written and signed with a collateral and shortie.
to pay back is a big problem for people.
you could now imagine what these loan app, many people don't like paying them back.

cc; Mynd44 , OAM4J
Re: Have You Ever Had A Sad Experience In Borrowing People Money? by Etosha: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Don't borrow any amount of money you are willing to forget, no matter who is involved...it will end in tears.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Sad Experience In Borrowing People Money? by gulfer: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
angry angry angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Had A Sad Experience In Borrowing People Money? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hmm
Re: Have You Ever Had A Sad Experience In Borrowing People Money? by Romanoff(f): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Very well.

One thing my husband taught me is to use lended money to keep people off.

That I shouldn't give what I can't afford to lose and if they don't pay it back, I can be very sure they won't ever come to ask me for money again.

That the people I should be worried about are faithful debtors, the ones who keep to their word and pay back as due, that those ones will always think of you when they need to borrow money and na your place them go come straight.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Sad Experience In Borrowing People Money? by Kobicove(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
When a Nigerian wants to borrow money from you he'll be acting like a frightened puppy but when it's time to pay back the loan he will suddenly remember that Nigeria is also owing debt and that you are disturbing him by asking for your own money! angry

Very terrible people!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Sad Experience In Borrowing People Money? by Givemehope(f): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sure. I'm even owing someone now and I feel bad due to my inability to pay the debt.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Sad Experience In Borrowing People Money? by VeryWickedMan: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
OP reverse your topic to "Have You Ever Had A Happy Experience in Borrowing Money?"

Re: Have You Ever Had A Sad Experience In Borrowing People Money? by ibechris(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
When lending money to people. Write down this.

Have an agreement with them.
When to pay back the money should be stated there.
Don't give cash,make a transfer.
Let it be dated.
Have at least two witnesses.

Let the two witnesses sign in the book.
Do not take interest so as not be termed an illegal money lender.

If he doesn't pay u then go to the police yourself and report

Present this as your evidence.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Scammer Jailed For $100 Fraud / EFCC Partners Citizen & Leadership Training Centre To Rehabilitate Ex-yahoo Boys / Security Alert Nigeria, Everyone Needs To Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.