Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos (2824 Views)

Sudan Crisis Not Natural Disaster, Be Proactive In Evacuating Nigerians – P Obi / Russia-Ukraine Crisis Fuelling Surge In Food Prices – Buhari / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
The situation in Ukraine is very similar to that between us Igbos and Ijaws we were all together in Eastern Region and perhaps someday, Nigeria regrettably seize to be united, I know for sure that it is very unlikely that Ijaws and Igbos would form one country despite sharing Eastern Region, first Opobo would get same treatment like Crimea was annexed by Russia in 2014, only this time it would be Igbos doing it.

Bonny would most likely get the Donbass Region treatment maybe true a peaceful referendum or a sham one like Russia is about doing in the secessionist regions. If Russia conducts that Refendum and those regions vote to join Russia which no one can interfere becuase Russia has earlier seized the territory, it means Russia has same obligations to protect those regions same as mainland Russia. That obligation includes the use of nukes, that's however a story for another day.

The summary, I'm an observer in the Russian Ukraine war, not taking much of a side but I can see similar situation playing out in Eastern Nigeria between the Igbos and the Ijaws, it would be in their best interest to leave out Ethic Igbo groups out of the Ijaw Republic or Niger Delta Republic, the major reason why Russia is succeeding in winning the people of the secessionist regions is becuase they are ethnic Russians. I hope the Ijaws learn, this is not a threat to war nor a plea for peace, it is the maxim.

6 Likes

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
He will see bandit anymore of this
Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Fortruth: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
AlexBells:
The situation in Ukraine is very similar to that between us Igbos and Ijaws we were all together in Eastern Region and perhaps someday, Nigeria regrettably seize to be united, I know for sure that it is very unlikely that Ijaws and Igbos would form one country despite sharing Eastern Region, first Opobo would get same treatment like Crimea was annexed by Russia in 2024, only this time it would be Igbos doing it.

Bonny would most likely get the Donbass Region treatment maybe true a peaceful referendum or a sham one like Russia is about doing in the secessionist regions. If Russia conducts that Refendum and those regions vote to join Russia which no one can interfere becuase Russia has earlier seized the territory, it means Russia has same obligations to protect those regions same as mainland Russia. That obligation includes the use of nukes, that's however a story for another day.

The summary, I'm an observer in the Russian Ukraine war, not taking much of a side but I can see similar situation playing out in Eastern Nigeria between the Igbos and the Ijaws, it would be in their best interest to leave out Ethic Igbo groups out of the Ijaw Republic or Niger Delta Republic, the major reason why Russia is succeeding in winning the people of the secessionist regions is becuase they are ethnic Russians. I hope the Ijaws learn, this is not a threat to war nor a plea for peace, it is the maxim.

Fake news..

Anyway if you need Ijaw girlfriend DM….. if not go and sleep

5 Likes

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fortruth:

Fake news..

Did I tell you it is a news, just my perception

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Michelle70(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
E be like say the 3million useless lives weh die wasnt enough.

BTW, i feel if there was any breakout, there wont be any forceful annexing and i doubt opobo, bonny and the rest will follow igbos.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:

BTW, i feel if there was any breakout, there wont be any forceful annexing and i doubt opobo, bonny and the rest will follow igbos.
Go and ask the Russians how many people they lost in world war 2, also ask Jews how many people they lost, ask also German how many people they lost, ask America how many they lost in world war two and lost in Afghanistan, any people who are prepared to be a nation shouldn't be scared of death, we are only here for two things to be ourselves and die as ourselves, that's the summary pride of nationhood is worth everything

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:

If you think they won't want to stay with us them there should be a referendum any objections could necessitate the use of force

1 Like

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Michelle70(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
AlexBells:

If you think they won't want to stay with us them there should be a referendum any objections could necessitate the use of force
referee fire.

ur five landlocked states is enough, any forceful annexing and we will disintegrate the red mud region.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
referee fire.

ur five landlocked states is enough, any forceful annexing and we will disintegrate the red mud region.

Nice, we shall wait for that day, when the sea shall be pink and your case would be literally between the devil and the deep blue sea, lol. You have nowhere to run aside hugging the Atlantic

9 Likes

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Michelle70(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
AlexBells:

Nice, we shall wait for that day, when the sea shall be pink and your case would be literally between the devil and the deep blue sea, lol. You have nowhere to run aside hugging the Atlantic
at least there is a vast sea.

Where will u Ndilocked run to?
u will just wait for us to come kill u, thats if u havent been swept by erosion.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Aboks(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ok
Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by GeneralPula: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
People go dey on dia own in peace, Flatinoz go dey find dia trouble..

This is exactly how them Ojukwu started..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
at least there is a vast sea.

Where will u Ndilocked run to?
u will just wait for us to come kill u, thats if u havent been swept by erosion.
This one sef don't know the meaning of sea locked lol, if it is such that we have to ever Run from Ijaws lol, mission impossible but we can always run to land lol, where would you run to, cause we shall meet you at sea lol, talking about pink my favourite color. Then you will understand who is landlocked and who is sea locked lol

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Michelle70(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
AlexBells:

This one sef don't know the meaning of sea locked lol, if it is such that we have to ever Run from Ijaws lol, mission impossible but we can always run to land lol, where would you run to, cause we shall meet you at sea lol, talking about pink my favourite color. Then you will understand who is landlocked and who is sea locked lol
we will welcome u to the creek. it will be remembered as Ndipotopoto graveyard.

U run to the north and they will slaughter u for suya, u dont have a good relationship with them.
U run to the west and they will mine ur skull and push u from mainland bridge.
U run to the south and we will kill u like worthless chicken.

At the end u have nowhere to run, the food that will be coming to u from the atlantic, we will block it until ur population is reduced to 3k grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:
we will welcome u to the creek. it will be remembered as Ndipotopoto graveyard.

U run to the north and they will slaughter u for suya, u dont have a good relationship with them.
U run to the west and they will mine ur skull and push u from mainland bridge.
U run to the south and we will kill u like worthless chicken.

At the end u have nowhere to run, the food that will be coming to u from the atlantic, we will block it until ur population is just 3k grin
That's what you think that the Igbos and North are enemies, without the Niger they have no other sea access and Niger descended into the delta from Igboland so North has no other sea alternative they must bow to us becuase we can offer them more than you can offer them, war is about interest, haven't you seen that 2023 election is bringing back Igbo/Northern Alliance,

So the North up to Niger is more likely to work with us, or they would not get imports and exports to the sea because they have no other alternative, we shall protect North interest and they shall join us to obliterate you

As for the creeks, you are not more creek friendly than Igbos, we shall just station in Opobo and Bonny and deal with you
Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Danzysb(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
OK,let's see what Igbo's would do.

4 Likes

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Lionnation: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Michelle70:

3million bifrans including children died not igbos alone, olodo

1 Like

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Danzysb:
OK,let's see what Igbo's would do.
If Nigeria don't divide theres no need for that, I doubt core Igbos like myself really want Nigeria to divide we just want a country with equity and so far as we are seeing Nigeria is changing so 2023 when Obi comes in We can address some issues once and for all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lionnation:
Even if it is three million Igbos, is that the first time people die, would the three million people have survived to today, how many million Igbos was sold to slavery, we have everyone we need, we fought with Nigeria not with the Ijaws, let's fight with Ijaws or any other single ethnic nationality this time let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Lionnation: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Most of the time you children that grew up in Lagos, my mama talk say I be Igbo will always come to nairand to write nonsense that attract insults to the great Igbo Nation from those these people,

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lionnation:
Most of the time you children that grew up in Lagos, my mama talk say I be Igbo will always come to nairand to write nonsense that attract insults to the great Igbo Nation from those these people,
Who your insult help, what I have told you, take it or leave it, your prayer should be that Nigeria don't divide
Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Lionnation: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
AlexBells:

Even if it is three million Igbos, is that the first time people die, would the three million people have survived to today, how many million Igbos was sold to slavery, we have everyone we need, we fought with Nigeria not with the Ijaws, let's fight with Ijaws or any other single ethnic nationality this time let's see how it goes
when child speaks you will know, what do you expect to gain from this gibrish you are writing here,

1 Like

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Lionnation: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
AlexBells:

Who your insult help, what I have told you, take it or leave it, your prayer should be that Nigeria don't divide
I don't understand, are referring to me
Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Ekejoestar(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
You guys up there are mentally sick.

See how you are bragging about killing each other.

2 Likes

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by GreatBoss: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lionnation:
I am from Bonny and Bonny LGA have over 70 villages and settlements of which Bonny town is just one. We are Ibani Ijaws both we and Opobo and your noises end online.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Sergio103(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fortruth:

Fake news..

Guy wetin you smoke?? grin grin grin
Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Sergio103(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
cool

Op ...... it's as clear as Bell

IJAW may not understand it now.

We are waiting and watching.

Should Nigeria disintegrate.......then we will know who rocks the Gordon's knot between Ijo and IGBOS

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lionnation:
when child speaks you will know, what do you expect to gain from this gibrish you are writing here,
People have pride of statehood by which everything stands, you can't cajole anyone with 3 million Biafrans that died and think we should not fight for what we believe in, people die everyday and we are all going to die some day so let's die for q reason and meaning, those territories would either be outright annexation, referendum or force no going back, no letting go, meanwhile elders never fight war, most commanders of the world war were between 27 and 35 Alexander the great died at about 32 I'm 27 do the maths

1 Like

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ekejoestar:
You guys up there are mentally sick.

See how you are bragging about killing each other.
It is called rhetoric, it has its place in warfare, even Kim threatened to turn America to ruin

1 Like

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
GreatBoss:
I am from Bonny and Bonny LGA have over 70 villages and settlements of which Bonny town is just one. We are Ibani Ijaws both we and Opobo and your noises end online.
Simply take side and pray Nigeria remains one, because if not, know it that that day your life could be dependent on whose side you switch your allegiance, your luck is that 90% of Bonny indigen can speak Igbo don't even bring Opobo to your mention, in fact speak for yourself

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Ijaws Learn From Russia Ukraine Crisis Not To Hold Ethnic Igbos by Michelle70(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
AlexBells:

That's what you think that the Igbos and North are enemies, without the Niger they have no other sea access and Niger descended into the delta from Igboland so North has no other sea alternative they must bow to us becuase we can offer them more than you can offer them, war is about interest, haven't you seen that 2023 election is bringing back Igbo/Northern Alliance,

So the North up to Niger is more likely to work with us, or they would not get imports and exports to the sea because they have no other alternative, we shall protect North interest and they shall join us to obliterate you

As for the creeks, you are not more creek friendly than Igbos, we shall just station in Opobo and Bonny and deal with you
northern alliance?
u still sleeping dude.
Wake up

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Positive And Negative Effect Of Redesigning The Nigeria Currency / Can The Kano Court Nullification Of Otti’s Candidature Stand? / I Won Presidential Election With 8.7 Million Votes – Peter Obi Insists In Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.