Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,726 members, 7,862,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Tinubu Is Afraid Of Seeing Peter Obi Face To Face - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Afraid Of Seeing Peter Obi Face To Face (239 Views)

Obi’s Face-saving Litigious Bluster Against Peoples Gazette. Farooq Kperogi / After Seeing Peter Obi Do This I Promise You Can Now Call Me An Igbo Man Too / Mechanic In Edo Rejects Money After Seeing Peter Obi's Sticker On A Car He Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Afraid Of Seeing Peter Obi Face To Face by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Tinubu is afraid of seeing Peter Obi face to face
Tinubu fears anytime he sees Peter Obi because he can't stand the thought all over his mind,obi calls a campaign then Tinubu attended the party...APC member were very angry with agbado for his stupidity
All LP remains the most important and obedient ones

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Seeing Peter Obi Face To Face by Michelle70(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
messed
Re: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Seeing Peter Obi Face To Face by socialmediaman: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rather than think of something negative to write about an alleged former drug baron, I'll focus instead on something positive to write about the frontrunner of the 2023 election, Peter Obi

Google takes note of all these mentions, it helps people trend

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Seeing Peter Obi Face To Face by EmiLoKanMyAss: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Obidients And Batist Should Know This: / Imo State Government Special Announcement / If You Really Wants To Do 1 Million Match ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.