Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court (26646 Views)

Meet Comrade Aker Agatha Soohemba: The First Female SU President Of Benue State / Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Fixed
Y are u crying....Next time u reason well ,I want u and frd to ban me...I have multiple mail to create more account......idiot
Re: ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court by Librason: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Givemehope:
I commend his courage.
‘’HER COURAGE‘’ , A FEMALE STUDENT.
Re: ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court by Cognitivereason: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
openmine:

Hahaha amotekun is armed and yet the governor of ondo state is angry that katsina state security outfit was permitted by FG to use arms but not amotekun?
The news is all over the internet about akeredolu accusing FG of playing double standard....some of you don't even read the news but come here and display your ignorance!

State policing gives the state government not only the power or authority of recommendation but appointment and also firing of any state commissioner that refuses to perform its primary duties!
State policing ensures that the indigenous people of the state that are fully aware of the terrain are recruited to solve the insecurity problems in their state and LGAs because insecurity is local and must be solved by the locals who are well aware of their domain!
State and community policing also ensures that the police commissioner of the state and LGA act quickly to a conflict or crisis to ensure it doesn't snowball into a full blown war but the present system o policing will make the police commissioner to wait until there is a war before the IGP from abuja authorises the commissioner to act!
State and community policing will ensure adequate funding for their security system with logistics,acquisition of the right weapons and setting up of an intelligence unit to curb insecurity!

Another classic own goal!
You are contradicting yourself!
You just asked me why I think we need state and LGA/community policing and here you are admitting we need one! Smh

First go and read the constitution on policing!
This will give u a broader perspective as to why governors are not responsible for insecurity in their own state!
Why do you think instead of creating a security outfit in Niger state,the governor ran to the president in abuja to complain about the invasion of terrorists in his domain?
The likes of ebubeagu and amotekun are not permitted by law to use guns but to act as an intelligence unit to the present policing system in that state! This is common knowledge
This was the reason why governor of ondo akereodolu was disappointed recently that the FG permitted katsina state setup security outfit to have weapons like ak47 and yet amoetekun that was setup earlier were denied permission for acquiring weapons!
How can you setup a security outfit and yet deny them the authorisation to acquire quality and capable weapons to fight against an enemy that uses sophisticated weapons like RPG?

The fact that you don't even understand what is going on in your own state as you alluded to is the very reason why you are wallowing in your perpetual ignorance!
I heard the same governor of Benue state when he talked about setting up a security outfit like amotekun but he said the outfit was denied by FG to purchase weapons for the security outfit!
Do you expect a security outfit mandated to crush a unified terrorist organisation without the required or sophisticated weapons?
Not even an APC(armoured personnel carrier)
Yet when katsina state own security outfit sort the FG for permission to acquire weapons they were expressly authorised!
This is the same thing that akeredolu was talking out recently!
Double standard for different states!
But I doubt if you know about that...all you know is sit where ever you are like a glorified illi.terate to type trash instead of asking relevant questions that will keep you enlightened! Smh

Same ignorance on display!
If you like setup a 100 security outfits in one state,if they are not authorised or empowered to carry sophisticated or superior weapons to engage the terrorists,nothing will happen and the massacre will continue unabated!

Hope you can say the same thing about the Niger state and jigawa state governors whose domain have been ravaged by insecurity!
I am not in any way holding brief for the governor but its important to ask some pertinent questions to comprehend their struggle!
First the state gets their IGR mainly from agriculture and the rural areas that contribute to this IGR have been thrown out from their farm lands due to bandits,herdsmen and kidnappers and are currently in IDP camps!
The only funds available to them is the little FAAC allocation that is mostly used for salary of workers which is not even enough to pay all of them!
Are you aware that Benue state has one of the highest wage bill in the country?

Factual you said? Try harder! Unimpressed!
Please don't make me laugh so hard at your obvious callowness!
Even a buhari supporter though at times can be ignorant is by far better in engaging an issue compared to you!
Once again make sure your cerebrum is not disconnected from your fingers before typing!
No be me pursue you from english class!

lol

these are amotekun operatives with shotguns

visit their offices in akure.. go and find out if it is knives they carry or guns

blind BAT

read the details of the news that says Akeredolu was angry about kastina's use of AK 47

some of you dunce read the headlines and come and shout without going through the details
Akeredolu was angry about approving AK 47 to kastina and leaving the SE and SW with shotguns

Ortom did nothing.. let me bring his proof that he sat with higher authorities to seek approval for weapons

I remember all SW governors in a meeting with the VP to discuss the establishment of Amotekun

you are simply naive and dull...

go and justify Ortom's helplessness in front of benue people.. they are in the best positions to reply you..

Re: ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court by Cognitivereason: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Owologbo:

some of you just come online to comment crap.
Is DELSU under ASUU?
Whatever it's that ASUU fighting for benefits schools that are under ASUU.
If the government of those developed country where they send their children to aquire knowledge treat their schools the way they are treating Nigeria's school, will they send their wards there?

while some of you don't reason

ask yourself why DELSU isn't under ASUU

is any state university suppose to be under ASUU ..what is their business

when state governors build universities they cannot fund and leave them in the hands of the FG to fund with tetfund and pay salaries ..why won't that state university automatically join ASUU... should that be the FG's fault or state..why is it called a state university then? or the phrase "state university" hard to comprehend

was Anambra state University not under ASUU before Peter Obi did the right thing... did they not experience ASUU strike in the past..

see check yourself

state universities should not be under ASUU if their governors are responsible.. the only responsible ones are Lagos, anambra and Delta..

no state university on normal circumstances should be on strike in solidarity with the federal ones.
mind you every government university have their chapters

it is not mandatory for any university to be under ASUU, government owned or not..

Edo state University is owned by Edo state university, they do not have anything like ASUU because they are well funded
same with private and LASU
Re: ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court by Owologbo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cognitivereason:

while some of you don't reason

ask yourself why DELSU isn't under ASUU

is any state university suppose to be under ASUU ..what is their business

when state governors build universities they cannot fund and leave them in the hands of the FG to fund with tetfund and pay salaries ..why won't that state university automatically join ASUU... should that be the FG's fault or state..why is it called a state university then? or the phrase "state university" hard to comprehend

was Anambra state University not under ASUU before Peter Obi did the right thing... did they not experience ASUU strike in the past..

see check yourself

state universities should not be under ASUU if their governors are responsible.. the only responsible ones are Lagos, anambra and Delta..

no state university on normal circumstances should be on strike in solidarity with the federal ones.
mind you every government university have their chapters

it is not mandatory for any university to be under ASUU, government owned or not..

Edo state University is owned by Edo state university, they do not have anything like ASUU because they are well funded
same with private and LASU

When those State government leave those University for the FG because they could not find it, why didn't the FG decline?
The school fees, and most of the fees paid by students, where are they going to? What is happening to our tertiary institution today is what you get when you vote in a semi literate president who's not even sure of if he's a WAEC certificate; His disdain for learning is extremely high.
Re: ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court by openmine(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Cognitivereason:

lol

these are amotekun operatives with shotguns
Oga they do not have weapons to face RPG armed herdsmen or sophisticatedly armed bandits!
Lets even assume without conceding that the ameotekun operatives were given 'shotguns' and 'knives' to engage bandits that use an RPG or highly devastating weapon of warfare...does that make any sense to you?
Thats like a pussy cat trying to engage a lion!
Connect or engage your disconnected brain Mr 'Cognitivereason' as your moniker suggests! Haba undecided

Cognitivereason:

visit their offices in akure.. go and find out if it is knives they carry or guns
blind BAT
grin grin
So Oga 'Vitamin A plus Okpolo eyes' are you saying knives and cutlass with a locally made shotgun are 'weapons' that should be used to engage highly superior ak47 and rocket propelled launchers wielding bandits and terrorists?
Now you are not only blind,your cerebrum is right now on a cliff!
So in your own thinking,you feel knives will be sufficient to ward off bandits? grin grin
I thought its because your were benighted....Now i know you had issues with your communications lecturers or you skipped english school!

Cognitivereason:

read the details of the news that says Akeredolu was angry about kastina's use of AK 47
some of you dunce read the headlines and come and shout without going through the details
Akeredolu was angry about approving AK 47 to kastina and leaving the SE and SW with shotguns

You are a glorified Olodo with zero information!
So shotguns are good enough to ward off terrorists that wield RPG and Ak47?
If shotguns according to you was good enough why do you think the governor was unhappy with FG giving permission to katsina security outfit to use AK47? Did you not reason that its due to the obvious limitations of the shotgun that made him feel it would be better to engage and match the terrorists with better weapons like APCs,AK47 and RPG or their likes?

Once again lets assume without conceding that amoetekun was given the licence to use shotguns according to you....the governor you are lamblasting told the press that he had setup his own security outfit but the FG have refused to allow them use a single weapon....Not even a shotgun!
So far no FG or aide have spoken anything contrary to what Ortom has said!
So what should they use in engaging the bandits and terrorists in the rural communities? Bow and arrow or pen knife with cutlass?
I would have said make use of your encephalon but i just remembered that it relapses anytime it tries to be engaged in proper discus!

Cognitivereason:

Ortom did nothing.. let me bring his proof that he sat with higher authorities to seek approval for weapons

I remember all SW governors in a meeting with the VP to discuss the establishment of Amotekun
Chai indeed common sense is not common!
Is benue state part of the SW?
He granted interviews with Arise morning show,AIT,TVC news and ChannelsTV morning show and he said the same thing about the FG refusing to give his security outfit the license to even have a 'handgun'!
Up till this moment,non of the FG or the aides to the presidency has commented on what he said or denied his statements which implies that he is saying the truth!

Cognitivereason:

you are simply naive and dull...

You are not only an epitome of what you just wrote up there with a huge dose of inan.ity but you are an embodiment of a pat.hetic paloo.ka with an obviously disconnected cere.brum!

Cognitivereason:

go and justify Ortom's helplessness in front of benue people.. they are in the best positions to reply you..
Well atleast i know one thing!
Not every Benue person thinks and reasons poorly like you because your case despicable!
Fortunately, your types are few in Benue state!
Re: ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court by SolarEngr(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Reference:

Summary of the sad Nigeria question.

Someone is taking action, no matter how 'waste of time and resources' you call it, to effect a better Nigeria but you prefer to call on God to effect a better Nigeria for your prosperity....

I really do not understand Nigerians, but one thing is sure. We are the authors, artists and builders of everything we experience. It is us who brought ourselves to our knees by our attitude to life.

The black man can see nothing beyond his persona and cannot build viable, prosperous societies anywhere in the world.

'if you know, you know', indeed.

Lol, where you dey when court order ASUU to end strike grin

Baba that's what I meant by if you know you know! Even after they appealed the same result. So no go dey prove wisdom on top viral slang wey I drop. God Abeg o cheesy
Re: ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court by Cognitivereason: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Owologbo:

When those State government leave those University for the FG because they could not find it, why didn't the FG decline?
The school fees, and most of the fees paid by students, where are they going to? What is happening to our tertiary institution today is what you get when you vote in a semi literate president who's not even sure of if he's a WAEC certificate; His disdain for learning is extremely high.
so government should reject the universitu and let it short down?.. if they do so.. you will come here and still blame the FG for rejecting it

when fully literate President as you claim were in power ..did ASUU not go on strike?

how much are students paying for fees..is that money..do you have any idea of what a university is or you think it is the local secondary school you attended? if private universities collect 1m minimum to run a university.. WTF do you think the 50k students pay in Fed universities will do..
if that money was enough to even cater for cleaners or security workers alone in a week not to talk of full employed academic staff.. why are lecturers not paid from the accounts the school fees enter rather than IPPIS?

what is happening to our institution today is what you get when government tag school fees that shouldn't be less than 500k to be 50k..then the subsidies the government is suppose to pay becomes a heavy burden on their neck..
Re: ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court by Cognitivereason: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2022
openmine:

Oga they do not have weapons to face RPG armed herdsmen or sophisticatedly armed bandits!
Lets even assume without conceding that the ameotekun operatives were given 'shotguns' and 'knives' to engage bandits that use an RPG or highly devastating weapon of warfare...does that make any sense to you?
Thats like a pussy cat trying to engage a lion!
Connect or engage your disconnected brain Mr 'Cognitivereason' as your moniker suggests! Haba undecided

grin grin
So Oga 'Vitamin A plus Okpolo eyes' are you saying knives and cutlass with a locally made shotgun are 'weapons' that should be used to engage highly superior ak47 and rocket propelled launchers wielding bandits and terrorists?
Now you are not only blind,your cerebrum is right now on a cliff!
So in your own thinking,you feel knives will be sufficient to ward off bandits? grin grin
I thought its because your were benighted....Now i know you had issues with your communications lecturers or you skipped english school!

You are a glorified Olodo with zero information!
So shotguns are good enough to ward off terrorists that wield RPG and Ak47?
If shotguns according to you was good enough why do you think the governor was unhappy with FG giving permission to katsina security outfit to use AK47? Did you not reason that its due to the obvious limitations of the shotgun that made him feel it would be better to engage and match the terrorists with better weapons like APCs,AK47 and RPG or their likes?

Once again lets assume without conceding that amoetekun was given the licence to use shotguns according to you....the governor you are lamblasting told the press that he had setup his own security outfit but the FG have refused to allow them use a single weapon....Not even a shotgun!
So far no FG or aide have spoken anything contrary to what Ortom has said!
So what should they use in engaging the bandits and terrorists in the rural communities? Bow and arrow or pen knife with cutlass?
I would have said make use of your encephalon but i just remembered that it relapses anytime it tries to be engaged in proper discus!

Chai indeed common sense is not common!
Is benue state part of the SW?
He granted interviews with Arise morning show,AIT,TVC news and ChannelsTV morning show and he said the same thing about the FG refusing to give his security outfit the license to even have a 'handgun'!
Up till this moment,non of the FG or the aides to the presidency has commented on what he said or denied his statements which implies that he is saying the truth!

You are not only an epitome of what you just wrote up there with a huge dose of inan.ity but you are an embodiment of a pat.hetic paloo.ka with an obviously disconnected cere.brum!

Well atleast i know one thing!
Not every Benue person thinks and reasons poorly like you because your case despicable!
Fortunately, your types are few in Benue state!
grin grin grin
nonsense.. before you claimed Amotekun carries no weapon...I proved you wrong.
now you are arguing if shotguns are enough.. or if they are locally made..nonsense

by the way.. show me pictures of herdsmen carrying RPG.. boko haram/ISWAP with their semi fractions operating as bandits are not the herdsmen roaming around the southern bushes

plus RPG usage can never be granted for any para military unit not to even talk of state police.. if you want FG to allow state police whatsoever to use RPG to balance weapon arsenals then you will continue to wail..

common Onyabo in Ikorodu carries AK 47.. because Ambode was serious..
Ortom is a Fu*king failure..

you are talking about the FG denying Ortom's claims.. the question is who takes Ortom seriously

let Ortom arm those weaklings he formed as security with locally made piston..
if he did I will not be arguing with you
Re: ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court by Owologbo(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2022
Cognitivereason:

so government should reject the universitu and let it short down?.. if they do so.. you will come here and still blame the FG for rejecting it

when fully literate President as you claim were in power ..did ASUU not go on strike?

how much are students paying for fees..is that money..do you have any idea of what a university is or you think it is the local secondary school you attended? if private universities collect 1m minimum to run a university.. WTF do you think the 50k students pay in Fed universities will do..
if that money was enough to even cater for cleaners or security workers alone in a week not to talk of full employed academic staff.. why are lecturers not paid from the accounts the school fees enter rather than IPPIS?

what is happening to our institution today is what you get when government tag school fees that shouldn't be less than 500k to be 50k..then the subsidies the government is suppose to pay becomes a heavy burden on their neck..

If you are given a responsibility that is beyond your power, you reject it instead of disgracing yourself.
There have always been strike, but we have not had it this bad to the point of going to the court.
Re: ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court by openmine(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Cognitivereason:

grin grin grin
nonsense.. before you claimed Amotekun carries no weapon...I proved you wrong.
now you are arguing if shotguns are enough.. or if they are locally made..nonsense

This is why i said you lack understanding or you skipped English class!
Ever heard the phrase 'admit without conceding'?
I deliberately inserted that phrase knowing fully well that your benighted and unhitched brain will fall into that trap unaided!
Go and find the meaning of that phrase instead of exposing your callowness in a public forum...Chai grin grin

Cognitivereason:

by the way.. show me pictures of herdsmen carrying RPG.. boko haram/ISWAP with their semi fractions operating as bandits are not the herdsmen roaming around the southern bushes

grin grin grin
This is why i said you are not informed or you are simply one of those who listen to beer parlour gist!
Are you aware that the bandits and herdsmen you see today are part and parcel of the Bokoharam/iswap group?
Are you also aware that they also pledge an allegiance with ISIS that supply them with the weapons that you see them wielding?
These terrorists are the ones responsible for the massacre at owo Ondo state....they are also responsible for most of the killings and kidnapping in Benue,Niger,kaduna and katsina state...this is public knowledge!
I have news flash for you,they are already in the south....
This is why governor akeredolu asked for AK47 and other sophisticated artilleries to aide the fight against the terrorists that are bandists,herdsmen and bokoharam members!
For you to even ask me to show you pictures of herdsmen carrying RPG just again proves you don't have a TV or even if your had one,the only channel available for your viewing is NTA grin grin

Cognitivereason:

plus RPG usage can never be granted for any para military unit not to even talk of state police.. if you want FG to allow state police whatsoever to use RPG to balance weapon arsenals then you will continue to wail..

How can i make this simpler for your decoupled cerebrum to comprehend properly!
Nigeria is at war and if you are going to engage the enemy,you must go with superior weapons to stand any chance of defeating your assailants!

Cognitivereason:

common Onyabo in Ikorodu carries AK 47.. because Ambode was serious..
Ortom is a Fu*king failure..
you are talking about the FG denying Ortom's claims.. the question is who takes Ortom seriously

Before you get emotional and start spewing bladerdash,have you confirmed if the FG or presidency have given his security outfit the permission to carry weapons to engage the bandits that have been terrorizing benue communities?
If they haven't, then please do me a favour and shut that putrid and uncut mouth of yours!

Cognitivereason:

let Ortom arm those weaklings we formed as security with locally made piston..
if he did I will not be arguing with you
Look at this local mgbeke! cheesy cheesy
He should arm over 300 security men with locally made piston to engage bandits that use AK47 and RPG?
I was right all along! grin grin
Common sense is not common!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo) / Wole Soyinka Government High School / Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.