Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? (26629 Views)

5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by EduRegard: 4:42pm On May 22, 2016
Relationships have become something that people have misunderstood. Relationship is actually a divine orchestration which we cannot do without and I believe that with a proper understanding of it, people would grow to treasure relationships.

Relationship is an institution set up to create interaction between people so as to ensure continuity of life, balance of nature and inner satisfaction for everybody. Relationship brings men of like minds together to build a great thing, it inspires love in people for friendship. Relationship keeps the world moving and the earth spinning.

Even though there are different kinds of relationship, sexual relationship seems to be the most important for the continuity of life. The race of men will cease to exist if it vanishes, and the world will be a wasteland. Sexual relationship exist also to satisfy the urge and sexual desire of every man.

From a Nigeria-based statistics, it has been discovered that, the most enduring sexual relationships that exists are actually those that started while at school such as tertiary institutions, because at the time, folks are still young, tender and sincere, and these relationships make it through to marriage. The same cannot be spoken of for those who are already out of school and are looking for somebody they barely know to build a relationship with, most of the opportunities that surface usually end up as a “trial and error”. Therefore, I am opined that, apart from learning and skill development which is imparted at school, it is also an opportunity where good relationship structures can be built.

The only disadvantage I see in engaging in sexual relationship while at school is distraction from academics, but if folks can keep themselves in check and also desist from entering relationship in the early stages of their stay at school, it can work. Distractions are normal things for everyone to face, a universal examination that everyone go through and it should not be an excuse for not going into relationship.

However, I must highlight here that, by sexual relationships, I do not mean that the parties involved can perform illicit acts while at school, but I am talking about the beautiful sexual relationship of love, affection, hopes and passion that leads into the beautiful institution that we call “marriage”, where the certificate called “beautiful kids” is received. It should remain clean and the parties undefiled until the marriage tent has been entered.

Now, what's your take on this?

SOURCE : http://eduregard.com.ng/students-going-relationships-campus-dont/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by EduRegard: 4:44pm On May 22, 2016
Kindly contribute below...

You might also wanna see >>> [url=eduregard.com.ng/how-to-get-any-girl-on-a-nigerian-campus/]How To Get Any Girl On A Nigerian Campus[/url]
Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Fynestboi: 4:48pm On May 22, 2016
I dey come.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Michellla(f): 5:30pm On May 22, 2016
its all an individual choice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by realGURU(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Integrityfarms(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2016
No! Who pre marital sex help?
Oftentimes ending up as baby mamas and papas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Icecomrade: 9:34pm On May 22, 2016
Lolz Lolz
Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by banmee(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2016
EduRegard:
Relationships have become something that people have misunderstood. Relationship is actually a divine orchestration which we cannot do without and I believe that with a proper understanding of it, people would grow to treasure relationships.

Relationship is an institution set up to create interaction between people so as to ensure continuity of life, balance of nature and inner satisfaction for everybody. Relationship brings men of like minds together to build a great thing, it inspires love in people for friendship. Relationship keeps the world moving and the earth spinning.

Even though there are different kinds of relationship, sexual relationship seems to be the most important for the continuity of life. The race of men will cease to exist if it vanishes, and the world will be a wasteland. Sexual relationship exist also to satisfy the urge and sexual desire of every man.

From a Nigeria-based statistics, it has been discovered that, the most enduring sexual relationships that exists are actually those that started while at school such as tertiary institutions, because at the time, folks are still young, tender and sincere, and these relationships make it through to marriage. The same cannot be spoken of for those who are already out of school and are looking for somebody they barely know to build a relationship with, most of the opportunities that surface usually end up as a “trial and error”. Therefore, I am opined that, apart from learning and skill development which is imparted at school, it is also an opportunity where good relationship structures can be built.

The only disadvantage I see in engaging in sexual relationship while at school is distraction from academics, but if folks can keep themselves in check and also desist from entering relationship in the early stages of their stay at school, it can work. Distractions are normal things for everyone to face, a universal examination that everyone go through and it should not be an excuse for not going into relationship.

However, I must highlight here that, by sexual relationships, I do not mean that the parties involved can perform illicit acts while at school, but I am talking about the beautiful sexual relationship of love, affection, hopes and passion that leads into the beautiful institution that we call “marriage”, where the certificate called “beautiful kids” is received. It should remain clean and the parties undefiled until the marriage tent has been entered.

Now, what's your take on this?

SOURCE : http://eduregard.com/students-going-relationships-campus-dont/

Are you 12 years old?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 22, 2016
which kind thread b dis one self...mtcheeew

6 Likes

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by kelvee(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2016
Isit right to SIN??

10 Likes

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by yomi007k(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2016
Story story tongue

1 Like

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by maxit2(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2016
No it's not right.

BUT, i did it

AND i will do it again.

cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by SweetieConstie(f): 9:35pm On May 22, 2016
Well, speaking from my own perspective, I don't see anything wrong in engaging in a healthy relationship while in the University...

But according to the OP, there should be a limit... The two parties involved should set their priorities right and avoid sex... Moreover, they shouldn't allow the relationship become an extreme distraction to them....

Also, I think that dating while still in the early years of tertiary education isn't advisable because intense distractions could set in! undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by evansjeff(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2016
What kind of nonsense question is this? And who brought this to front page today Sunday when there are sound posts languishing at the religion session, asking questions you already have answers to, campus or no campus, is premarital sex right morally and religiously? Ok YES, since that is what you want to hear.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by ireneony(f): 9:36pm On May 22, 2016
If you can handle it..why not undecided

2 Likes

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Smartgos(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Onyijeff(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2016
I enerstly agree with u the university is not just for academics purposes only but otherwise too

4 Likes

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2016
It is totally wrong but inevitable. grin

3 Likes

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2016
grin......Yes U can.......but only if she can take it !

6 Likes

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Mopolchi: 9:36pm On May 22, 2016
it is not right
Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by MrcuteOscar: 9:36pm On May 22, 2016
relationship is for adult(s). whatever one desires to do, one should also no forget their primary aim of being in the school or campus as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by icubeguitar(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2016
After doing rubbish in school. U will now marry a gal with broken heart and falling breast.

2 Likes

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by deriksneh(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2016
that's were marriage plans begin

1 Like

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Acidosis(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2016
Sex between 2 unmarried individuals can never be right.

It is IMMORAL, & SINFUL.

8 Likes

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by OBTMOS(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by systemz(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2016
Si.lly question.

2 Likes

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Acidosis(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by DWJOBScom(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2016
no
Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
If you can handle it..why not undecided
.......Handle what ehhn? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Students Going Into Relationships On Campus, Do Or Don’t? by EmperorMGI: 9:38pm On May 22, 2016
Focus is Key!. Both parties must set their priorities right in other to achieve their individual goals. Relationships are well needed but must have limits!
Thanks...That's my take on this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School / Missing Covenant University Graduate Found / Teenage Girls Disappear For Fear Of Repeating Class In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.