Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Russia Government Forcing Their Men To War, Very Babaric - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Government Forcing Their Men To War, Very Babaric (952 Views)

I'm Going To War With You Guys, U.S President Biden Jokes With Union Workers / Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Government Forcing Their Men To War, Very Babaric by baralatie(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
jimetagambo:

The fuss is that Ukraine is the underdog in this fight. That's why it's big news the world over.
Underdog with lion backing and taking it's place in a fight bah!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia Government Forcing Their Men To War, Very Babaric by Psych412(f): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
baralatie:
I don't what the fuss is?
Ukraine did the same and it is no different
Ukraine is different.. they are being invaded... they have to defend their country, Russia is not rather they are invading
Re: Russia Government Forcing Their Men To War, Very Babaric by Vl3ly: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
baralatie:

Underdog with lion backing and taking it's place in a fight bah!
undecided
taking it's place in a fight? And Ukraine are mobilizing even women not ordinary men
Re: Russia Government Forcing Their Men To War, Very Babaric by baralatie(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Vl3ly:
taking it's place in a fight? And Ukraine are mobilizing even women not ordinary men
Imagine all the Ukraine left the war front for their women o
See confession
grin
Re: Russia Government Forcing Their Men To War, Very Babaric by faceland: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Psych412:
I pray what's happening in Russia, mobilising and forcing their men into the army to a sucide mission in Ukraine never happens in Nigeria. they way I will smuggle my younger brothers out of the country will be in a guinness record

what rubbish

Nigeria is afraid of giving her men weapons. They would be worried asking; "what is your tribe, what is your religion, are you angry with government, so you already belong to a group?"
Re: Russia Government Forcing Their Men To War, Very Babaric by Boomer001(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Putin knows a showdown with Nato is inevitable, hence the mobilization of his citizens to fight in Ukraine, while at the same time preserving his original army for the ultimate Nato showdown.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Terrorist Wage War Of Terror On Uganda (pics) / The Gop Strategy For Success / Pilot 'deliberately Crashed' Mozambique Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.