Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal (8165 Views)

PDP Crisis: Governors Split, Wike’s Camp Rejects Campaign Offers / Economic Crisis: Governors Advise FG To Pay Off Civil Servants Above 50 / APC Crisis: Governors Divided Over Next Party Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by adioolayi(m): 2:49am On Sep 23, 2022
Who takes a snitch serious
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Bluntemperor: 4:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Righthussle:
Comon getat with una stupid solution. A SOUTHERNER must succeed Buhari.

Go and check Tambuwal rethorics since he was in the House of Representatives,he is always fledging and such politicians should not be taken seriously!
Always dancing around the Truth!
That is Nigerian Politicians for you!
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by BetterNija: 6:09am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=ogascomax post=116926665]

It's never a most. Whenever I want to hear south all I want to hear is South East otherwise keep that statement to yourself.

Power to the people.

Power is not taken by mouth bragging , chest beating or name calling, u'll work for it and earn it .
U can't be cursing and abusing other tribes and expect them to vote for your Candidate. Moreover , your SE don't have the deserving figure to emerge president.
Today , u want Bifarud.
Tomorrow, Nigeria is Zoo...
Next tomorrow, u wanted to be President of the Zoo...
I beg, what excalty do u want ?
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Kingspin(m): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Greedy people
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by highchief1: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2022
ChangetheChange:

https://independent.ng/pdp-crisis-governors-working-to-come-up-with-solution-soon-tambuwal/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

sometimes I laugh when ppl that are not smart try to play smart.tambuwal is not smart,we will see who will laugh last.Tjis life he has chosen to live won’t end well.when u sell ur brother even the buyer will not trust u.
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Britishpea: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Leksidebolton:
70% of the youth want Obi, 15% want Atiku and the rest 15% want Bat …. I’m not saying Obi is the angel now ‘ but we the young want someone new in the system’ let’s vote wisely and don’t forget the 4cups of rice you collected for 4yrs won’t take you anywhere’ the 10k you’ll be given that day won’t be enough for 4yrs ‘ Vote someone you know you won’t regret at the end of the day ‘ I could remember then with 100 naira you can cook 2 Indomietable noodles and 1 egg and still have 10 naira change for pure water’,.Now that 100 naira is 1 egg now ,… I just pray we don’t miss Buhari government like we miss Jonathan, when everyone was calling for change ‘ we never knew it was going to be negative change’ .

Most times, I consider you the obidients lots as being confused and directionless. You want someone new in the system? How? Is Obi new? He was a governor for 8 years and served under Jonathan’s government. Tinubu has never being in any federal government role. Ever! You can’t even link a fed. Govt contract to him. He was also a governor just like Obi. And had never held any position since then.
So how’s Obi new in the game while Tinubu is old in the game?
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by femicyrus(m): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2022
Did you just say solution?
When the whole country knows you are the problem?
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Cantonese: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2022
xxmoney15:
PDP have survived all the while because of the Southern governors. All these northern governors that betrayed PDP want to tactical hijack it back because presidential ticket is now with them.

Well, Atiku should go and rest. Cause it won't work. Next time they should know that Nigeria belongs to everybody and not a group of people

And that’s the fact. The northern governors largely collaborated with Atiku himself to destroy PDP completely. Politics is not about shame, otherwise many of the northern leaders should bow their faces in shame.

Whatever the case, I am OBIdient.
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by inegbedion30210: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2022
They should listen to wike and do the needfulThey should listen to wike and do the needful...
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by EagleNest(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Atiku, once upon a time, was talking about restructuring Nigeria for equitable representation of the constituent regions but opportunity has presented itself and he didn't walk the talk. First, he hastily withdrew his statement condemning the killing of Deborah. It smacks of someone who chose ignominy rather than doing the right thing. Now PDP is about to implode. Restructuring is gone with the winds as well.

Why is PDP lacking in "balance of roles" from it geopolitical bases esp south. Seems they are towing the pathway of APC who succeeded in putting knife in the fabric that holds us together. Lopsided appointments for nearly 8 years of APC govt.
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by boldtruthalways: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Betrayer
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by Indispensable85(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2022
PDP is dead.
Power must return to south.
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by WhizdomXX(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
God Forbid BAT-thing

Instead of Tinubu to win, let Power remain in the North until further notice...

Power to the People
Like Odinga, like atiku.
South turn baby.
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Working To Come Up With Solution Soon - Tambuwal by SlavaUkraini: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Like Odinga, like atiku.
South turn baby.

Dey there dey deceive yourself

Power must remain in the North until further notice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria And India Seal $7 Billion Investment Deal / Exposed. Why Yorubas Oppose Biafra / O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.