Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. (905 Views)

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) / Nigerian Man Narrates How His Friend Secretly Built A House Without His Wife Kn / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
There are different signs that show that a friend or a family member is secretly hating on you. I'm going to tell you how to know one of them quickly. You might never figure out what they do behind your back or how they feel about you from their outward relationship with you.

However, if you're on facebook, you can easily find them out when they don't react on your post.

No matter how good and sensible is your status, they won't like it.

No birthday wishes will ever come from them..

You can snap the best and most stunning picture, they will scroll past without giving it a glance.

But in real life, they act like they love you.
Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Funniest shiit i've read in ages grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Funniest shiit i've read in ages grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not funny, real fact..

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Not funny, real fact..
Noooo not real fact bro.

I don't know about you but social media likes and comments don't really mean love either. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Persephone1:
Noooo not real fact bro.

I don't know about you but social media likes and comments don't really mean love either. cheesy

I get your point, but liking and commenting on the posts of your loved ones is one simple thing that shows that you love them.

They didn't post to be ignored..

When you don't do that at all, it shows you don't care..
Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I get your point, but liking and commenting on the posts of your loved ones is one simple thing that shows that you love them.

They didn't post to be ignored..
If this is happening to you and you feel offended, i'd advise you discuss it with your family or friends, using it as a yardstick to judge people's affection towards you is very unhealthy because it is not true.

People reason differently , social media amounts to nothing for some people. But if it really means something to you just tell those concerned. Judas kissed Jesus before betraying him while Joseph was just a silent follower yet he gave up his new tomb for Jesus. smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by longetivity(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
What if that member of my family is not always active on social media is that hatred too

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Persephone1:
If this is happening to you and you feel offended, i'd advise you discuss it with your family or friends, using it as a yardstick to judge people's affection towards you is very unhealthy because it is not true.

People reason differently , social media amounts to nothing for some people. But if it really means something to you just tell those concerned. Judas kissed Jesus before betraying him while Joseph was just a silent follower yet he gave up his new tomb for Jesus. smiley

Honestly, you're making a lot of sense.

But i can't go about asking people why they didn't react to my post. It shows I'm letting myself down. Though, it would be nice when the love is shown off and online. Not that I'm begging anyone to love me.

Yeah, i know there's fake love, which is hard to figure out, but I'm talking about the one that is apparent which wasn't faked..
Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
longetivity:
What if that member of my family is not always active on social media is that hatred too

He will certainly see it when he's active.. You know how facebook makes posts to reappear in newsfeeds over and over again..
Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by sholay2011(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
This OP is hilarious...even with his responses to others.

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
sholay2011:
This OP is hilarious...even with his responses to others.

It is well with you.

Lol bro, some people can relate with that..
Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by Oluneutral: 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
@op, please don't be offended with this innocent question o..

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Oluneutral:
@op, please don't be offended with this innocent question o..

How old are you?

If i tell you now that I'm 19, you'll say that I'm a small boy, and that i don't know anything.

If i tell you that I'm 25, or 30, or 40, you'll say that at my age i don't know anything.

So forget it..

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

But i can't go about asking people why they didn't react to my post. It shows I'm letting myself down. Though, it would be nice when the love is shown off and online.Not that im begging anyone to love me.

Before you hold grudge , hold a conversation. Your decision not to do this is why you have suddenly turned watcher of likes on social media.

Let it go bro.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Your analysis is wrong. Facebook likes and comments have zero correlation with a person liking or disliking you.
Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by Chidi2022: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
There are different signs that show that a friend or a family member is secretly hating on you. I'm going to tell you how to know one of them quickly. You might never figure out what they do behind your back or how they feel about you from their outward relationship with you.

However, if you're on facebook, you can easily find them out when they don't react on your post.

No matter how good and sensible is your status, they won't like it.

No birthday wishes will ever come from them..

You can snap the best and most stunning picture, they will scroll past without giving it a glance.

But in real life, they act like they love you.

You don't know what love means... You mistake true love for social media love.... Even my own blood brothers, i have never liked or celebrate thier birthdays on Facebook... but i will take the biggest sacrifice for any of them..... I love them like my life is about to end...ever since our parents died, the love skyrocked... i just dey wonder how i will cope sef if they get married tomorrow....so now, because of Facebook likes and comments, i don't love them ....
Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by Kajaard: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Too many kids on this forum undecided

So a better judge of how your family or friends love is by the comments or likes they put on your Facebook posts?

Go and read for your GCE kiddo.
Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Kajaard:
Too many kids on this forum undecided

So a better judge of how your family or friends love is by the comments or likes they put on your Facebook posts?

Go and read for your GCE kiddo.

Read very well before you comment mr know-it-all.. I said that's one of the signs. Y'all only know how to jump on people's posts with negativities.. I know there are people who can relate with what I posted..
Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by Kajaard: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Read very well before you comment mr know-it-all.. I said that's one of the signs. Y'all only know how to jump on people's posts with negativities.. I know there are people who can relate with what I posted..

Nope. Your post makes no sense, actually it makes zero sense if I am to be honest.

Really busy people with jobs and responsibilities have no time for Facebook or to concern themselves with social media likes and comments. Your post reeks of someone still in their teens.
Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by garriAndsugar: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2022
I hate social media love..
Re: Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2022
Kajaard:

Nope. Your post makes no sense, actually it makes zero sense if I am to be honest.

Really busy people with jobs and responsibilities have no time for Facebook or to concern themselves with social media likes and comments. Your post reeks of someone still in their teens.

Okay, read my reply to Longetivity, i bet that's also good for this comment of yours..

(1) (Reply)

What Makes For A Happy Marriage / how do lovers joggle lagos traffic with dia love life / The Extremes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.