Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) (33367 Views)

Osun Airport: Gov Adeleke Assures Of Speedy Completion, meets Aregbesola(Pics) / Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja / Osun APC Reconciliation Team Meets Aregbesola, Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by GodsOwnMan: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by Maccar02: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Serious person who's ready to rule us 2023

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by Diligence: 12:23am On Sep 23, 2022
APC+Tinubu+Muslim -Muslim ticket is satanic and lose-lose for Nigeria and Nigerians. It's an abomination.

Secure your children's future.
Take Back Your Country Obidiently
VoteWisely
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Nigerian youths are Obidient
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by Yankee101: 12:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Una don reconcile?
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by nothingspoil70: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubu and strategy is like bread and butter

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by ChukwuObe: 12:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Period007:
Wheres Thiefnibus Primary school certificate
Wheres Thiefnibus secondary school certificate

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?

Have you found Obi Pandora 3rd class certificate yet or you and Kanua re still looking for it? Do you know that Obi Pandora is the only one with GCE Degree with 3rd class in philosophy. Who will hire 3rd class graduate in today's market? Hahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by Bar1941(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Zombidients are in big trouble with this picture.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by jaxxy(m): 12:59am On Sep 23, 2022
The man is desperate bt it's too late. He should have allowed Osinbajo run for president.
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by Musauzor(m): 1:05am On Sep 23, 2022
All will amount to nought las las. Bola BATstard Tribulation is banking on elusive northern votes to win the presidential election. Let's wait and see. I trust my people
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by olatuns2017: 1:54am On Sep 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Fought who angry angry

No dey carry talk angry
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. If this news is true,I know that Asiwaju Tinubu will forgive and take him back as usual.
Can one really say HE Aregbesola really do much after all he has done to fight his benefactor, Asiwaju?
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by virtue123(m): 2:24am On Sep 23, 2022
The gathering of charlatans
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Period007:

Only urchins and Agberos can answer a request with an insult.
I can smell an urchin from a thousand miles

It's like you don't know the meaning of Urchin. You use the word so indiscriminately all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by 9jahotblog: 3:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Na throwback pictures be this now and not recent pictures. Tinubu is a goner. Nigerians say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election on February 25th, 2023.

Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by 9jahotblog: 3:25am On Sep 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. If this news is true,I know that Asiwaju Tinubu will forgive and take him back as usual.
Can one really say HE Aregbesola really do much after all he has done to fight his benefactor, Asiwaju?
not real meeting, it’s throwback picture. Aregbesola and his camp has vowed to campaign against Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket on February 25th,2023 presidential election. Tinubu is a goner. Omisore must leave the APC National Secretary seat for Aregbesola to accept any plea from the drug baron Tinubu. Tinubu is a goner.

Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by ManOfSon: 4:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Give it to Nigerian politicians. They're utterly shameless.
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:25am On Sep 23, 2022
9jahotblog:

Here we go again from fake news peddler blog. You that have been jumping on all threads imsulting HE Wike in despicable words but today we now see how HE Atiku camp is seriously troubled. Same with Sen Adeleke you are hyping to insult everyone seeing through his flaws when the man himself is begging his opponents behind the scene. I pity those folks you back because you do not help their situation at all. HE Aregbesola is the one who needs Asiwaju more now because Asiwaju has gone this far without his input so I will be happy for him to get the forgiveness of Asiwaju.

Finally,it is so clear that Asiwaju Tinubu is the least of your problems but you chose to magnify his space in your head. You better face your South East politics and blogging so you can get authentic news and not fake news. You are not current or just being mischievious with your politics of lies, envy, ignorance, bitterness, hate and tribal/ religious bigotry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by ogundeleai(m): 5:03am On Sep 23, 2022
Period007:

Do you know Thiefnibu is the only presidential candidate without a primary and secondary school certificate?
It has now been proven that Obi has no university certificate.. Genje loun lo.... He wíll be charge for perjury.. So sad.
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by toneroforever(m): 5:09am On Sep 23, 2022
frank14011991:
Tinubu is busy meeting aggrieved party members,I know later he will reach out to dogara,babachir and the rest nothern christians.when it's time for campaign he will start granting interviews

...and most importantly,start disbursing the bullion vans cash. That's what the street's waiting for.
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by toneroforever(m): 5:17am On Sep 23, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Have you found Obi Pandora 3rd class certificate yet or you and Kanua re still looking for it? Do you know that Obi Pandora is the only one with GCE Degree with 3rd class in philosophy. Who will hire 3rd class graduate in today's market? Hahahahaha

Tinubu can't even face Obi in an interview or debate. What is he running away from.
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by jerryforgood: 5:28am On Sep 23, 2022
N3TRAL:

Go low before Peter Obi is arrested for forging certificates grin
Tinubu should go and hustle for SW votes, because I see him already struggling to deliver his region. But you can't say that concerning Peter Obi, who already has SE and SS region in the bag. All he needs is North Central to win. Not to talk of the Christian votes coming from SW, NW and NE region.
If I'm you, I would be crying for Tinubu, because northerners will never vote for him. Open your eyes and see how Tinubu is now a political orphan. He is only a minority in SW (Yoruba muslim).
An invisible percentage in the Southern region. Note that if you can't deliver your region, don't put hope on other region, because politics is not the game of minority.
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by Dchampion65: 5:30am On Sep 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is forgiven, welcome to the dynasty but never to the trusted with any sensitive position.
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by saysugar(m): 5:43am On Sep 23, 2022
Tinubu and aregbesola no get issue but aregbesola and oyetola has issues and doesn’t involve tinubu
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by OVB123: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He has to re-intergrate Rauf Aregbesola because he knows his political values.
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by kayusely70(m): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2022
That's how it should be! All hands must be on deck for an unassailable success! No shaking for Jagaban!
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by daywatcher: 6:03am On Sep 23, 2022
yemobrown:
All of them Muslim. After them go say religion doesn't matter. Short!!!!

In Yorubaland it does not matter. Osun state is majority muslim yet Adeleke that is christian won.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by seguntijan(m): 6:15am On Sep 23, 2022
Period007:

Go and kill yourself then
Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by Acidosis(m): 6:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Enemies of Nigeria. Under Aregbesola, Nigeria recorded the highest and worst form of prison breaks. We had series of prison breaks prior and during the EndSars. These criminals blamed protesting youths only to witness the worst form of prison breaks ever in Nigeria mid-2022 in Abuja. Guess what? Not one person resigned or apologized to Nigerians, including the Minister and the senile criminal in Lagos who forced Buhari on his people because of his personal retirement plans.

Nigerians, know your enemies.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Period007:

But he has a degree certificate and he presented it. But Obi Mr Him Tu Lie is jittery about submitting his own degree certificate to INEC because he knows fowl nyansh fit open.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.