Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna (2622 Views)

INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
This may sound funny, but it's true. Kaduna is not looking great for the ruling APC. I have spent 3 days in KD, and up till now I haven't seen anyone supporting the APC's presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. This is surprising. If the 2023 Presidential election was to hold in KD today, the result would look like this:

Atiku - 80%

Kwankwaso - 10%

Peter Obi - 9%

Tinubu- 1%

Tinubu simply doesn't exist. I gave him 1% even though I haven't seen anyone supporting him here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Then I give Obi 90% in random

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jennifer663:

Lol, Jenny. At least, Obi go win Tinubu in Kaduna cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Nwabueze22: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
What Ndigbo really want is Biafra nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by SadiqBabaSani: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
So in just 3 days this is what you came up with?

Have friends who have been in KD 7 years now,

If Elections hold, Presidential Obi will get nor less than 30% of votes, ask around KD South

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by realstars: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Then the game will be between Obi and Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by MikeofAfrica: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Trinitycian:
This may sound funny, but it's true. Kaduna is not looking great for the ruling APC. I have spent 3 days in KD, and up till now I haven't seen anyone supporting the APC's presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. This is surprising. If the 2023 Presidential election was to hold in KD today, the result would look like this:

Atiku - 80%

Kwankwaso - 10%

Peter Obi - 9%

Tinubu- 1%

Tinubu simply doesn't exist. I gave him 1% even though I haven't seen anyone supporting him here.

The problem is that Elrufai and other northern Governors that worked for Tinubu at the APC primary are no longer passionate about his ambition.
Without their commitment and support, Atiku will defeat Tinubu in NW and NE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by budaatum: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
We should get more reports from visitors to states please, so we have a ground feeling everywhere.

Good one, op.

Jennifer663:

I add another 3 but I'm not there o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

The problem is that Elrufai and other northern Governors that worked for Tinubu at the APC primary are no longer passionate about his ambition.

True, but that doesn't still explain why his supporters are next to zero. Even if El rurai was passionate about his candidacy, the people would still not be. It's beyond El rufai

1 Like

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
So in just 3 days this is what you came up with?

Have friends who have been in KD 7 years now,

If Elections hold, Presidential Obi will get nor less than 30% of votes, ask around KD South

Obi's supporters are basically Igbos. Even the Igbos are divided. Majority are voting PDP because they believe Obi can't win and voting him is like voting Tinubu. That's what some of them who picked Atiku told me. Apart from the few Igbos living in KD, the rest are pro-Atiku. I am currently in KD. Anyone who tells you otherwise is not being sincere.

I like Obi too. But it's because I know he can't win is why I am supporting Atiku. The same sentiment some Igbos Share.

Kwankwaso's supporters are fondly called "Kai Kai" drinkers in KD by the majority of KD Muslims.

As for Tinubu, they hate that name with passion.

Don't take my word for it. Ask a neutral KD resident or pay KD a visit and go round.

There's more to Kaduna.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Gunayo(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

They purposely did that so that power can remain in the north. If it was osibanjo the story would have been different.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Gunayo:
They purposely did that so that power can remain in the north. If it was osibanjo the story would have been different.

I think I agree with you. Could be a sophisticated plot to shortchange Tinubu.

It could also be a poor strategy to endear APC to the core Northerners which failed woefully. You need to see the look on their faces anytime I ask them why they're not supporting Tinubu. They wear that disdainful look before explaining how corrupt, ant-North, deceptive Tinubu is.

When I asked about Muslim-Muslim ticket, they just laugh, saying Tinubu can't deceive them. They said so many things which I won't say here.

So it could be that they intentionally shortchanged Tinubu or they actually wanted to help but failed woefully.

MU-MU ticket was an epic disaster. Osinbajo will definitely get more votes.

Honestly, I am beginning to believe those Obi guys bragging that Obi will defeat Tinubu in the North. From what I am seeing, it will happen

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Tetrahedron: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Emilokan ti lule
Lmao
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Kagd10: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

It could also be a poor strategy to endear APC to the core Northerners which failed woefully. You need to see the look on their faces anytime I ask them why they're not supporting Tinubu. They wear that disdainful look before explaining how corrupt, ant-North, deceptive Tinubu is.

When I asked about Muslim-Muslim ticket, they just laugh, saying Tinubu can't deceive them. They said so many things which I won't say here.

So it could be that they intentionally shortchanged Tinubu or they actually wanted to help but failed woefully.

Honestly, I am beginning to believe those Obi guys bragging that Obi will defeat Tinubu in the North. From what I am seeing, it will happen

Another gibberish. Wasn't El rufai who first brought out the Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna? The hypocrisy. He was also among those who were clamouring for Muslim Muslim ticket for Tinubu cos he thought he would be picked? When did El rufai started to rally for Tinubu that Tinubu would pick him ahead of Shettima? Na ment? Anyway, sink into your skull that the no Fulani is taking over from a Fulani. Atiku will only rule you in your village. You dey mad!

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2022
You guys and all your bullcrap anecdotal 'evidence'. You will all be shocked when Tinubu defeats Atiku easily. Elections are won with strategy and mastery of comprehensive mobilisation throughout Nigeria.

This is why Buhari who was far more popular than Atiku failed to become a democratically elected President with his first three efforts.

This election will open eyes of Nigerian youths because speaking to a lot of them, especially those under 23, has been a really scary experience for me.

They are so ignorant and know next to nothing about serious issues. They all have second-hand opinion and are completely unaware of the credentials, achievements and history of the candidates running.

Scariest of all is that they do not even understand the biggest problem of Nigeria , I.e her unworkable and unproductive core structure, and believe in one god-like messiah waving a magic wand to make everything ok.

Worse still, majority have no voters card but are always online shooting their mouth in support of the outcome they want yet don't have the knowledge to understand is improbable. We shall see sha.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Gunayo(m): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

That's true. I blame Tinubu selfishness for this. My earnest desire is for Obi to win. If 90% of Christians in the north can vote massively for Obi, he will win the next presidential election.
More work needs to be done to persuade many that think Obi won't win so the more reason for them to vote Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by David160(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2022
candidtalk:
You guys and all your bullcrap anecdotal 'evidence'. You will all be shocked when Tinubu defeats Atiku easily. Elections are won with strategy and mastery of comprehensive mobilisation throughout Nigeria.

This is why Buhari who was far more popular than Atiku failed to become a democratically elected President with his first three efforts.

This election will open eyes of Nigerian youths because speaking to a lot of them, especially those under 23, has been a really scary experience for me.

They are so ignorant and know next to nothing about serious issues. They all have second-hand opinion and are completely unaware of the credentials, achievements and history of the candidates running.

Scariest of all is that they do not even understand the biggest problem of Nigeria , I.e her unworkable and unproductive core structure, and believe in one god-like messiah waving a magic wand to make everything ok.

Worse still, majority have no voters card but are always online shooting their mouth in support of the outcome they want yet don't have the knowledge to understand is improbable. We shall see sha.

Tinubu is not popular anywhere... Most northerners are either with Atiku or Kwankwaso.

This election has turned into North VS South..

The north will never leave Atiku hanging.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2022
Gunayo:
That's true. I blame Tinubu selfishness for this. My earnest desire is for Obi to win. If 90% of Christians in the north can vote massively for Obi, he will win the next presidential election.
More work needs to be done to persuade many that think Obi won't win so the more reason for them to vote Atiku.

I agree, more work needs be done. I think the major problem is that Atiku is seen as liberal. Christians generally feel comfortable around him. Just like they feel comfortable around former Kaduna governor, Makarfi. So most will prefer to vote Atiku to avoid Tinubu mistakenly winning. The way those Christians hate Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket eh. They're very scared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish. Wasn't El rufai who first brought out the Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna? The hypocrisy. He was also among those who were clamouring for Muslim Muslim ticket for Tinubu cos he thought he would be picked? When did El rufai started to rally for Tinubu that Tinubu would pick him ahead of Shettima? Na ment? Anyway, sink into your skull that the no Fulani is taking over from a Fulani. Atiku will only rule you in your village. You dey mad!

A lot of influential and well-meaning Northerners know the danger of that development precipitating what the have always feared the most which is the break-up of Nigeria. Those individuals will work passionately for Tinubu.

Of course you will always have the born-to-rule Northerners, like Atiku, and the Northern supremacists who will always want power to remain in the North.

Those sort are usually the sabre-rattlers and initial gra gra crew. The inexperienced will take them seriously but sensible people know they lose out in the end which is what I expect to happen.

Sensible Northerners know that Nigeria is still only one because of the ideological division of the South. Nothing will unite the South more than the signal we are now all slaves of the North to be under their policy drive and direction forever.

We just saw Akeredolu spitting fire over how his own APC FG approved AK47 for a Katsina security group but denied Amotekun same.

I wonder what people, including Northerners, think will happen if Atiku becomes President and such openly dangerous and divisive partisanship continues.

Anyway, I am not one of those worried about Atiku becoming President because things will work out one of two ways which will benefit the SW anyway.

1) Atiku continues exactly like Buhari to hasten serious agitation for immediate delivery of regional governance or secession.

2) Atiku tows the path of appeasement and begin granting concessions, such as state policing and restructuring, to keep the peace and ethnic cohesion of a currently horribly divided nation.

Sometimes we don't have to be sentimental about these issues. What I know is that the Northern hawks are not wise trying to retain power.

If they had sense and foresight they would have stayed away from it at this point in time because it is almost impossible for a Northern President to do right by anyone currently.

Carry on like Buhari and cause massive and deeper negative sentiments against the North.

Grant too much concessions perceived as favouring the south and he becomes a persona non grata back in the North.

Only a Southern Presidency can stop Nigeria tipping over the edge it is currently hanging over dangerously. Specifically a Tinubu Presidency. Interesting times foe those into chess-like analysis and thinking where moves, wrong or right, leads to a certain outcome.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Kagd10: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2022
candidtalk:

A lot of influential and well-meaning Northerners know the danger of that development precipitating what the have always feared the most which is the break-up of Nigeria. Those individuals will work passionately for Tinubu.

Of course you will always have the born-to-rule Northerners, like Atiku, and the Northern supremacists who will always want power to remain in the North.

Those sort are usually the sabre-rattlers and initial gra gra crew. The inexperienced will take them seriously but sensible people know they lose out in the end which is what I expect to happen.

Sensible Northerners know that Nigeria is still only one because of the ideological division of the South. Nothing will unite the South more than the signal we are now all slaves of the North to be under their policy drive and direction forever.

We just saw Akeredolu spitting fire over how his own APC FG approved AK47 for a Katsina security group but denied Amotekun same.

I wonder what people, including Northerners, think will happen if Atiku becomes President and such openly dangerous and divisive partisanship continues.

Anyway, I am not one of those worried about Atiku becoming President because things will work out one of two ways which will benefit the SW anyway.

1) Atiku continues exactly like Buhari to hasten serious agitation for immediate delivery of regional governance or secession.

2) Atiku tows the path of appeasement and begin granting concessions, such as state policing and restructuring, to keep the peace and ethnic cohesion of a currently horribly divided nation.

Sometimes we don't have to be sentimental about these issues. What I know is that the Northern hawks are not wise trying to retain power.

If they had sense and foresight they would have stayed away from it at this point in time because it is almost impossible for a Northern President to do right by anyone currently.

Carry on like Buhari and cause massive and deeper negative sentiments against the North.

Grant too much concessions perceived as favouring the south and he becomes a persona non grata back in the North.

Only a Southern Presidency can stop Nigeria tipping over the edge it is currently hanging over dangerously. Specifically a Tinubu Presidency. Interesting times foe those into chess-like analysis and thinking where moves, wrong or right, leads to a certain outcome.

Exactly. Nothing is stopping a Southern president or else everyone go back to their tent, like the British have Scotland, Ireland, Wales, England within Britain.
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Bro, you don't get it. I never said the Kaduna Muslims don't want Muslim Muslim ticket. I said they do, but they don't trust and like Tinubu. They see it as deception to get their votes. El rurai can only try to endear Tinubu to his people, he cannot force them to vote him. It's not a matter of Fulani ruling. It's the reality on ground. They don't like BAT.
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2022
David160:

Tinubu is not popular anywhere... Most northerners are either with Atiku or Kwankwaso.

Okay. See my post above to note what I think if Atkku wins. We do not need sentiments over these issues. I am personally not worried about an Atiku Presidency.

99% of Nigerians are myopic and irresponsible but Nigeria has gotten to a stage where certain things, which are the right things some do not wish to do, are now no longer avoidable or can be postponed because of dire consequences for all of us.

Let us see how it goes.
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, we're talking based on whatever on ground. Tinubu strategy is not working. Why not pay Kaduna a visit?
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Kagd10: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

Bro, you don't get it. I never said the Kaduna Muslims don't want Muslim Muslim ticket. I said they do, but they don't trust and like Tinubu. They see it as deception to get their votes. El rurai can only try to endear Tinubu to his people, he cannot force them to vote him. It's not a matter of Fulani ruling. It's the reality on ground. They don't like BAT.

Another gibberish. You can't fool anyone here. The hypocritical selfish El rufai was the one who suggested Muslim Muslim ticket for Tinubu because he thought he would be picked but is now wailing because Tinubu picked Shettima.. Na ment?

Anyway, sink into your skull that no Fulani is taking over from a Fulani.
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2022
David160:

Don't mind him. They just pull out nonsense from their arse, arguing with people on ground.
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by EndsarsReloaded: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku - 80%

Kwankwaso - 10%

Peter Obi - 9%

Tinubu- 1%

Classic Delusions of grandeur! You mean the entire Southern Kaduna that are voting for Obi makes up just 9% of Kaduna? Was your brain working at optimal capacity when you wrote that nonsense?

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 10:40am On Sep 23, 2022
candidtalk:

Those fanatics are more than willing to dare you. You saw how they mocked Akeredolu when Atiku won PDP ticket? They will do same when he wins the general election. In fact, that's what they plan to do.

Those guys are daring. The more you threaten them, the more they dare you.

They're not called fanatics for nothing
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Kagd10: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

Those fanatics are more than willing to dare you. You saw how they mocked Akeredolu when Atiku won PDP ticket? They will do same when he wins the general election. In fact, that's what they plan to do.

Those guys are daring. The more you threaten them, the more they dare you.

They're not called fanatics for nothing

Is Akeredolu in PDP? You dey spew gibberish from your ass.

Just know that no Fulani is taking over from another Fulani. Sink that into your skull. Atiku will only rule you in your village. Good thing international law support self determination.
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Classic Delusions of grandeur! You mean the entire Southern Kaduna that are voting for Obi makes up just 9% of Kaduna? Was your brain working at optimal capacity when you wrote that nonsense?

Southern Kaduna voting Obi? Lol, you're more than delusional. Only some Igbos in Kaduna are promoting Obi.

Southern Kaduna are basically Atikulated. I dey KD as we speak. Stop deceiving yourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Kagd10: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

I agree, more work needs be done. I think the major problem is that Atiku is seen as liberal. Christians generally feel comfortable around him. Just like they feel comfortable around former Kaduna governor, Makarfi. So most will prefer to vote Atiku to avoid Tinubu mistakenly winning. The way those Christians hate Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket eh. They're very scared

Which Atiku is liberal? The one who want to take over from another Fulani? You dey mad!
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Trinitycian: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Is Akeredolu in PDP? You dey spew gibberish from your ass.

Just know that no Fulani is taking over from another Fulani. Sink that into your skull. Atiku will only rule you in your village. Good thing international law support self determination.

Ake was all over the place calling for Southern candidates to emerge. He was mocked after Atiku won in PDP. It was on front page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Labour Party Takes Abia State, We Will Retire Orji Uzor Kalu In 2027 / Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa / Atiku Snubs Peter Obi ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.