Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,389 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna (2647 Views)

INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Kagd10: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

Ake was all over the place calling for Southern candidates to emerge. He was mocked after Atiku won in PDP. It was on front page

Aketi can only call for his party to zone as well as call for the country.. He's not in PDP. Sink that into your patheticcc selfish backstabbing skull. Atiku will only rule you in your village.
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
VERDA:

Don't be deluded...the country is already on the brink and a little push and it crumbles, no amount of military and intimidation will be able to stop a catastrophe if the southern and middle belt leaders unite against the core north and instigate the populace.

A lot of people are already seething, waiting for the slightest opportunity so those that think the country belongs to them should thread carefully.

God bless you. You have said it all. If not that Nigerians are mentally lazy, myopic, ignorant, and ethnocentric thinkers many would recognise the significance of what is show below that, in the UK for example, is a major and unanimous vote of no confidence in a leader by his own Party men that can prompt the resignation of said leader as happened to Boris Johnson.

Buhari has dismissed restructuring yet his own Party Governors from the SW, because they are extremely fed up of Nigeria under him, are demanding regional governance.

Meanwhile Akeredolu, a governor from Buhari's own APC, has just defiantly insisted he will buy AK47 for Amotekun since the FG can support arming a Katsina security group with AK47 guns while refusing to allow Amotekn wield same.

The partisan is too much and very dangerous when it carries existential threats and you're very right to conclude the Country is on edge with many seriously resenting the agenda of the North they are now insisting g is "Fulanization", "land grab", "usurpation", "enslavement" etal.

Very dangerous for Nigeria for such disaffection to grow. What should douse that tension is what we should be seeking and not petrol to the fire like another 8 years for the North to make 16.

Some Northerners are simply too clannish to note they may be accepting a poisoned chalice and that what is going on below, which involves elected leaders agitating on before of their people, is very powerful and will have to be respected if it grows because it is not the dismissable agitation of militias or secessionist groups like IPOB with no legal power or backing. It is the voice of those who have the electoral mandate of their people.

A Northerner reject the call below, when it becomes the agitation of the majority of Southern leaders, will divide Nigeria into North v south and return us to the day of fighting dictatorship that saw the non-stoo activism of the likes Gani Fawehinmi, Femi Falana, Wole Soyinka, Tinubu, Fayemi etal.

I am sure Southern leaders, in the end, will all back what is shown below because , as you rightly put it, "a lot of people are already seething, waiting for the slightest opportunity" to show they are not slaves of the "unfair" and "usurper" North who think they can be unbroken 'owners of Nigeria' for 16 years.

This is why I said I am not one of those worried about an Atiku Presieency because if it happens Atiku better come in ready, from day one, to grant State policing, resource control, restructuring, more LG autonomy etal.

Any hint Atiku is a continuation of Buhari, i.e wilfully dmissive and disdainful of what others want, will bring serious problems for Nigeria and particularly a Presidency many feel should not have been in place to begin with.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kagd10:

Aketi can only call for his party to zone as well as call for the country.. He's not in PDP. Sink that into your patheticcc selfish backstabbing skull. Atiku will only rule you in your village.

I don't know how some think. What you said in bold above is commonsense even a child should appreciate.

Akeredolu cannot influence the action of the Northern supremacists and born-to-rule elements in the PDP who are plentiful like Atiku, Tambuwal, Lamido etal.

He can only warning his own Party to do the right and reciprocally honorable thing by choosing a Southerner flagbeare the APC must then support sincerely to win.

I laugh when many keep saying the Northerners in the APC will betray Tinubu and work for Atiku. While that is possible, do people think that will have no consequences or that the South is now a slave to the North? In an electoral democracy? We dey Laugh bro.

Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by sukar886: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Make I hear say obi no win presidential election.... Make I no the Lord I de serve ... Unless something happens to him, as long as he contest this election ... He will win... Nigerians will be shocked , even Obidient will be shocked how it will happen...
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by LocalStandard1(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2022
dajo83:

Whach part of Kaduna are you? I was born and brought up in Kaduna state. 90 percent of southern Kaduna will vote Peter Obi. Pls stop lying
I see you are also from southern KD. Thank you, tell him. That joker, Trinitycian, is not an indigene, he just arrived KD some days ago and now he has become an expert in Kaduna affair. A lying piece of PDP joke he is.
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by fashykenny(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

The problem is that Elrufai and other northern Governors that worked for Tinubu at the APC primary are no longer passionate about his ambition.
Without their commitment and support, Atiku will defeat Tinubu in NW and NE.
This were the same comments u guys made during the Apc primary that Tinubu has been sideline and we all knew what happened next . Campaign has not started bros so wait let it start then we shall know those who are serious and those who are jokers
Re: 2023 Votes: What Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Would Get In Kaduna by fashykenny(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2022
sukar886:
Make I hear say obi no win presidential election.... Make I no the Lord I de serve ... Unless something happens to him, as long as he contest this election ... He will win... Nigerians will be shocked , even Obidient will be shocked how it will happen...
Don’t even bring God into this sir . As it stand the highest he can finish is third . I am a Tinubu supporter but even at that I can’t say Tinubu will win but what I know is that this Election is between Tinubu and Atiku .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. / Every Cabinet Member Supporting Tinubu Must Resign / This Is Prototype Of Branem State Of The United States Of Biafra - Mazi Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.