Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,614 members, 7,955,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

See What Politics Has Caused Nigerian Intellectuals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Politics Has Caused Nigerian Intellectuals (243 Views)

What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? / When Will Nigerian 'intellectuals' Begin To Push For Buhari's 'impeachment' / 2019: APC Says Kwara Politics Has Taken A New Direction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Politics Has Caused Nigerian Intellectuals by greatiyk4u(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please how Is to whom it may concern now considered, confirmed and accepted as a certificate to verify the authenticity of a presidential candidate of the most populous black nation on earth?

Even the so called sofiscated part of Nigeria are celebrating this mediocrity just to suppress the desire of Nigerians to enquire about the "self acclaimed self schooled poo poo idiot" that was questioned by his current campaign DG when he was hungrily claiming activist

Please anyone with Tinubu certificate should post it even if it is fake......I keep wondering why no one is concerned about Atiku's acclaimed MSC when we know he had only OND....

What a shame from the educated minds on this forum, even though we know you cant support APC and not sound stupid but atleast we need to atleast protect our integrity for those that have one.....

This is a clear testimony that non of Tinubu Nairalanders is a graduate of prestigious UNN, no wonder they are not reasonable because at UNN we are naturally ahead of others

Re: See What Politics Has Caused Nigerian Intellectuals by Henrypraise41(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
That's Nigeria for you, when they see black they will say it's white because of self interest.
Re: See What Politics Has Caused Nigerian Intellectuals by greatiyk4u(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Very painful my dear
Re: See What Politics Has Caused Nigerian Intellectuals by Henrypraise41(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
When they see black they turn it white because of tribalism
Re: See What Politics Has Caused Nigerian Intellectuals by JASONjnr(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
The last time I took a recommendation letter with to whom it may concern and presented to a couple of top top individuals for a closure into a contract...I was carefully insulted....

Na it Tinubu deh parade like say ma something reasonable....

If Tinubu had respected himself and presented a NEPA bill like his fellow APC principal did... I'd given him my respect than the nonsense he's claiming to have acquired during his charade as an Escobar.....

1 Like

Re: See What Politics Has Caused Nigerian Intellectuals by Period007(m): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
As it stands now,only yoruba muslims will vote Thiefnibu .
Urchins have used tribalism to chase away other tribes.
Core northerners have chosen Atiku and kwankwanso their brothers
South South and South east is on lockdown for Obi
Northern Christians and Yoruba Christians are looking for a Christian messiah.

Come 2023,Thiefnibu will come a distance 4th after kwankwanso

1 Like

Re: See What Politics Has Caused Nigerian Intellectuals by greatiyk4u(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2022
JASONjnr:
The last time I took a recommendation letter with to whom it may concern and presented to a couple of top top individuals for a closure into a contract...I was carefully insulted....

Na it Tinubu deh parade like say ma something reasonable....

If Tinubu had respected himself and presented a NEPA bill like his fellow APC principal did... I'd given him my respect than the nonsense he's claiming to have acquired during his charade as an Escobar.....

No mind the Emilokan crooner

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Is It's Prime. / Why Do Candidates Endorsed By Afenifere End Up Failing At The Polls? / Governor Of Benue State Called For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.