Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Wish This Came To Pass. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish This Came To Pass. (123 Views)

This Came From A Muslim / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish This Came To Pass. by El0hin: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who can secure, maintain, develop what he/she can't give account of?
That is a major problem of our country Nigeria.
Fighting insecurity can never be archived without forcefully making sure every single person, vehicle is in system and can be accessed by law enforcement using biometrics or or predefined search methods.

I happen to work with law enforcement in one of the most secured countries in the world. I will not mention the country for my secrecy as I have to be the first ever African to be in that position.

The datase hosted by the ministry of interior gives law enforcement access to immigration data, registered vehicles, every single individual and in the system we can see so much more data on every search criteria. Imagine a Nigeria where the Police patrol are able to easily identify expired vehicles, unregistered vehicles, vehicles whose number plates has discrepancy with the vehicle. Vehicles whose color cannot be changed without first visiting the traffic police to officially modify the color in system.
Imagine a Nigeria where every state has a perfect CCTV connectivity where state law enforcement can access to track vehicles and events of interest. Imagine a Nigeria where every simcard is linked to semeone and that someone's national I'd card is linked to everything in his or her life. Imagine a Nigeria where the immigration ensure everything incoming person is updated in the system. Imagine a Nigeria where the every other government entity is also on the e-system and can be accessed by competent authorities. A Nigeria where every individual has a documented address, who will commit a crime?

I have always prayed and wished. I have never voted in my life before but I pray a visionary like Peter Obi wins. I will fly down to Nigeria and apply to be given an opportunity to be part of the team that will help reform the law enforcement via ministry of interior.

What I have seen, when I have used, what I have helped implement in the country I speak of, my country men think it is magic but it is as simple as sow what you intend to reap. Even a touch on someone's car, your fingerprint within a second popped into the database and your national I'd, DNA, all collected data is out. Our AI monitors the cameras automatically, identifies cars owner by wanted persons and automatically notifies nearby police. All this is an infinitesimal if we have a serious government. I'm too angry to write more. We have been abused, rejected, called names. When will it all end?

(1) (Reply)

Lavrov On Conflict & Crises - UNGA Address / Kowry Energy Commissions Decentralised Solar Energy Solutions In Parts Of Africa / Common Wealth Of The Nation As Useless Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.