Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. (798 Views)

Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / Army Recruitment Shortlist: What I Noticed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hi, I'm 14 years old and in ss2. I love drawing and anything about art but I'm not in art class. I'm currently in science department and enjoy it a lot but I don't know what I want to become. Please help. cry
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by Katie2021(f): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hey baby girl
Take your time and think properly for the one you love the most,then go for it
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by SmartPolician: 5:57am On Sep 23, 2022
FhiBi:
Hi, I'm 14 years old and in ss2. I love drawing and anything about art but I'm not in art class. I'm currently in science department and enjoy it a lot but I don't know what I want to become. Please help. cry

You don't need to come to the internet and tell us about this.

Instead, go to your parents or school's guardian and counselling unit. Either of these two will guide you.

Social media and online forums are full of frustrated people. At 14, you shouldn't even be on Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by worldclass68(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Your lucky your in science department and u still have the opportunity to make ur future .

U better just find ur way to enter nursing or any other closely related discipline....(not biochem, or micro Biology etc type o)

And don't mind the institutions reputation so u wont get frustrated cuz of admission.
Just look for states uni, or even health colleges.

And if you dont like health related stuffs but good with physics, u can go for ITs too.. (computer science then dive into techs, data science/ data engineer/software Engineer/web developer etc)
With these, rest assured u won't suffer looking for jobs even in Nigeria, and ur Japa come sure pass.

Wished I get person wey go tell me these when I dey ur age...

Goodluck....

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by worldclass68(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Manchurians:

"It's not up to you to decide what you will become, it's Nigeria that will decide what you will become for you"..

I wanted to become an aeronautical engineer but here I am selling wig on Instagram..

Ire oo

I cannot laugh abeg... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2022
Tech is the new oil. No matter where Naija push you thru, try learning a programming language. Start now, prolly with python.
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by Onnasucs1(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Don't worry yourself. You'll figure it out.
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by Nne5: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2022
FhiBi:
You don't need to know for sure. Just choose a profitable career path(that you like) and stick to it. You can change later on but just stick to something profitable for now.

Don't be pressured to study a course because of its 'big' name. Stick to a profitable career/skill that'll be valuable in the coming years.
You can also have a heart-to-heart with God. Tell Him to give you the blueprint for your life.

And please stay away from Nairaland. Even though NL has its good sides, the negatives outweigh the positives.

Wishing you well.
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by lilvicky68(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Android phone should not be given to children less than 18

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
lilvicky68:
Android phone should not be given to children less than 18

So they won't be doing the bad bad things you were doing at that age. grin
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by lilvicky68(m): 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So they won't be doing the bad bad things you were doing at that age. grin
Imagine the topics the OP creates? Well that's how siofra started too.
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
lilvicky68:
Imagine the topics the OP creates? Well that's how sio-fra started too.

I will not tolerate any Sio slander, young man.

Mind your thumbs.
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by lilvicky68(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I will not tolerate any Sio slander, young man.

Mind your thumbs.
Haha.. where's the other lady Pam.. haven't noticed her for a while
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
lilvicky68:
Haha.. where's the other lady Pam.. haven't noticed her for a while

Pam? Or Palema?
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by lilvicky68(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Pam? Or Palema?
Pamela
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
lilvicky68:
Pamela

I don't know who that is. cheesy
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by lilvicky68(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't know who that is. cheesy
K
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: I Dont Know What I Want To Become In The Future. by Joseph1505(m): 4:32am On Nov 08, 2022
People consciously wave off every opportunity of making money that comes there way;
why?
because of you are afraid of spending.
there are also businesses to start for free without paying any cash to someone as capital.
I just need 20 people to say interested by chatting me up via email.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of A Cook. / Top 5 Websites To Find Remote Jobs As A Nigerian / UBA Recruitment 2023 Application Portal Www.ubagroup.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.