Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,968 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike (318 Views)

Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / PDP National Leaders Storm INEC, Seek Stoppage Of Results Replacement / Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike by lackren(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Rivers Governor, Nyesom Wike, has revealed that he will expose the ill characters of the National leaders in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Friday.

The Governor disclosed this on Thursday during a meeting with stakeholders of the party across the 319 wards of the state at the Banquet Hall of the Government House in Port Harcourt.

Wike said he will use Media chat on Friday to expose the bad characters of the National leaders of the party priding themselves.

He said after the media chat it would be left for Nigerians to decide if such people were still worthy of the ovation being accorded to them.
Wike wondered how the PDP, which could not unite the party was promising to unify Nigeria.

The Governor also said his group will neither leave the PDP nor drop its demand in the party. Read full story here

Re: I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike by Nehe007(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
A sleeping lion has been disturbed.una go collect wotowoto
Re: I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
All those who cannot write a simple expository essay should get a seat, pen and white sheet. An all our nothing expose is loading.... grin
Re: I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Expose
Re: I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
If you like
Re: I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike by favour2222: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Go ahead
Re: I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike by Dalnadoni: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Family matter turn sour...make una scatter everytin...i no even pray make una settle. More fights wike, i dey feel you. grin
Re: I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike by Lionnation: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
I dey your back wike
Re: I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike by cherishmichael: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Names of noice makers grin
Re: I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike by Felimax(m): 12:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Oga go ahead! We cannot wait.

Miles ahead of you, you don't know.
Take your best shot just now and know sir you are on your own. Somebody cannot loose in peace again?
What about your court case? Oh mummy is not there to watch your back agaaaaiiin!

South South is PDP 2023!
Re: I Will Expose The Ill Characters Of PDP National Leaders On Friday – Wike by TyyT22(m): 12:47am On Sep 23, 2022
smiley

(1) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Flags Off Campaign With Book Presentation / 2023: This video is beginning to make sense. / Why North Must Vote For Tinubu In 2023 – Dattijo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.