Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Great Insult To Nigerian Graduates And Universities By Reno Omokiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Insult To Nigerian Graduates And Universities By Reno Omokiri (411 Views)

The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Insult To Nigerian Graduates And Universities By Reno Omokiri by greatiyk4u(m): 12:33am On Sep 23, 2022
The brazen comparison of a confirmed degree certificate from the 1st indigenous and prestigious university of Nigeria, UNN to NEPA BILL is a great insult to Nigerian graduates especially those of the universities in Nigeria

He equally crowned it up with claim that his reception while serving as a mere social media controlling boy to GEJ had better qualifications than a second class graduate of philosophy in UNN, a department that had not had 1st class graduate in over 3oyears now, what an insult

According to Reno...
He tweeted: “Even my receptionist while I was in government has a better degree than Obi. After all this noise on social media, it is only a Second Class degree in Philosophy that your messiah has? Zenith Bank will not even employ such an educationally challenged character!”

Politics apart this is an insult to all of us Nigeria graduates that shouldn't be taken lightly for whatever reason......if the receptionist was better educated and Reno had the opportunity of repositioning her/he why didn't he? Why is the best qualified receptionist not contesting for Nigeria presidency with her sterling qualifications?

Note, this is the same Reno that was managing Peter Obi Twitter and other social media handle during 2019 election.

What a low life?

Re: Great Insult To Nigerian Graduates And Universities By Reno Omokiri by LeoDeKing: 12:54am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno, the "Buhari tormentor" now tormenting ipob pigs like kilode.

When Reno was "tormenting Buhari", ipob pigs made him a special god in their kingdom and no one was crying or threatening to kill his daughter.

Now that the "tormenting" has made 1800 turn, same clowns will start threatening Reno on one hand and be asking why same Buhari is failing to order for his arrest on the other hand.

Meanwhile, when he was "tormenting Buhari", nothing o, no single threat o, as in everyone was okay.

That is the level at which they can't take a spoonful of exactly what they give others in truckload.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Great Insult To Nigerian Graduates And Universities By Reno Omokiri by LeoDeKing: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2022
Well, Reno is not getting it, the olodo is not even a second class product. The lying thief must have graduated with either 3rd class or pass. Otherwise, how do you explain the display of the second class on social media and failing to submit same to inec?

As far as inec is concerned today, the highest educational qualification of the academically deficiency effeminate clown is GCE. He got certificate of attendance in Philosophy.

Another proof is how his zombidients have suddenly changed the song. What they are now saying is wisdom is better than academic qualification. I was like, how more foolishly shameless can one be for God's sake. Are these not the same people asking for certificate of the president for over 8 years, on the ground that academic qualification is the only requirement for perfection?

1 Like

Re: Great Insult To Nigerian Graduates And Universities By Reno Omokiri by Bankowner: 1:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Note, this is the same Reno that was managing Peter Obi Twitter and other social media handle during 2019 election.
This statement gives me cause for concern. Why do I feel these politicians are creating imaginary bitter rivalry, making Nigerians believe what is not? If not, how can Reno who has worked closely with Obi and sang high praises of him turn around to start denigrating him? Shouldn't that be a redflag that there's something off here?

As for me, I do not trust any of the presidential candidates. Not Obi, not Atiku, and certainly not Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Great Insult To Nigerian Graduates And Universities By Reno Omokiri by LeoDeKing: 1:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Bankowner:

This statement gives me cause for concern. Why do I feel these politicians are creating imaginary bitter rivalry, making Nigerians believe what is not? If not, how can Reno who has worked closely with Obi turn around to bite the hands that fed him?

As for me, I do not trust any of the presidential candidates. Not Obi, not Atiku, and certainly not Tinubu.
Lol.

Emeka, this method don cast, e no dey work again.

The relationship between them is not our concern, that is their business, so stop trying to deflect attention.

If you have something to say about what he just said, go ahead and say or just getat. You can go create a thread to discuss their relationship. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Great Insult To Nigerian Graduates And Universities By Reno Omokiri by Bankowner: 2:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Pause.

Take a deep breath.

Read your post again.

Now, tell me, does it make any meaning to you?
LeoDeKing:

Lol.

Emeka, this method don cast, e no dey work again.

The relationship between them is not our concern, that is their business, so stop trying to deflect attention.

If you have something to say about what he just said, go ahead and say or just getat. You can go create a thread to discuss their relationship. cheesy
Re: Great Insult To Nigerian Graduates And Universities By Reno Omokiri by limeta(f): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2022
This Reno is a very corrupt person

1 Like

Re: Great Insult To Nigerian Graduates And Universities By Reno Omokiri by greatiyk4u(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Reno lacks integrity
Re: Great Insult To Nigerian Graduates And Universities By Reno Omokiri by specialmati(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno, the "Buhari tormentor" now tormenting ipob pigs like kilode.

When Reno was "tormenting Buhari", ipob pigs made him a special god in their kingdom and no one was crying or threatening to kill his daughter.

Now that the "tormenting" has made 1800 turn, same clowns will start threatening Reno on one hand and be asking why same Buhari is failing to order for his arrest on the other hand.

Meanwhile, when he was "tormenting Buhari", nothing o, no single threat o, as in everyone was okay.

That is the level at which they can't take a spoonful of exactly what they give others in truckload.

grin grin grin

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin since you took over from darling daddy, the chief zombie of nairaland. You have not let us rest with senseless comments.weather you comment 4times per topic it won't increase your pay. Try associate yourself with wise people na please. Where is the chief zombie

(1) (Reply)

Wike In Bed With Tinubu, We Can Never Trust- Atiku Group / Your Desperation Knows No Bounds - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu Over Birthday Message / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.