Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Honourable Obaihiagbon On 6 Years Single Term Proposal! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honourable Obaihiagbon On 6 Years Single Term Proposal! (906 Views)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honourable Obaihiagbon On 6 Years Single Term Proposal! by allanohize(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2011
LWKMD

Q - What is your take on the recent single tenure of office proposal for the president and governors by President Goodluck Jonathan?
A - Let me asseverate that President Jonathan is seised of all the privileges to bounce his political thoughts within the field of play and we have a bounden duty to interrogate his presidential vision without recourse to vituperative and ad hominem exegesis.

Having made the above point, let me posit prestissimo that the single tenure proposal for executive suzerains and major domos as an Aladdin lamp out of our vaudeville of political phantasmagoria, economic quagmire and social miasma amongst others, presumptuously takes for granted that it is not the same prebendal, narcissistic and namby-pamby Nigerian political class that would operationalise same.

Yes, it has been argued that it has the potency for blunting the edges of acidic acrimony and political gbogbonshe. Yes, the point has been made that it can engender a focused executive biceps; yes, we are being told that it would entrench the principles of rotation and what have you. But I submit with all sense of responsibility that this new fangled single tenure prescription is, at best, a Frankenstein monster and an execrable political hobgoblin that must be put back in the bottle.

cheesy cheesy wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Honourable Obaihiagbon On 6 Years Single Term Proposal! by Greenpro: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2011
Too much grammar dey run bele.
Re: Honourable Obaihiagbon On 6 Years Single Term Proposal! by jamace(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2011
I just dey laff at the grammar. grin grin
Re: Honourable Obaihiagbon On 6 Years Single Term Proposal! by jimmysho(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2011
Cant stop laughing. this one is not from him. somebody is just putting words together and crediting it to hon. Pat
Re: Honourable Obaihiagbon On 6 Years Single Term Proposal! by juman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2011
Oh oh the grammar are too much.

But one can see his thought on the issue.
Re: Honourable Obaihiagbon On 6 Years Single Term Proposal! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2011
And yet some people wanted this guy to come back for a second term. Probably to amend our constitution in a way that no Judge can interpret!
Re: Honourable Obaihiagbon On 6 Years Single Term Proposal! by friedrice1: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2011
allanohize:

LWKMD

Q - What is your take on the recent single tenure of office proposal for the president and governors by President Goodluck Jonathan?
A - Let me asseverate that President Jonathan is seised of all the privileges to bounce his political thoughts within the field of play and we have a bounden duty to interrogate his presidential vision without recourse to vituperative and ad hominem exegesis.

Having made the above point,let me posit prestissimo that the single tenure proposal for executive suzerains and major domos as an Aladdin lamp out of our vaudeville of political phantasmagoria, economic quagmire and social miasma amongst others, presumptuously takes for granted that it is not the same prebendal, narcissistic and namby-pamby Nigerian political class that would operationalise same.

Yes, it has been argued that it has the potency for blunting the edges of acidic acrimony and political gbogbonshe. Yes, the point has been made that it can engender a focused executive biceps; yes, we are being told that it would entrench the principles of rotation and what have you. But I submit with all sense of responsibility that this new fangled single tenure prescription is, at best, a Frankenstein monster and an execrable political hobgoblin that must be put back in the bottle.

cheesy cheesy wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin
Summary ; President Jonathan has the right to raise his Political Opinions which could be constructively criticized by any,
But the single tenure Issue is a Monster that should not allowed to surface at this time.

Pat Obiahagbon is a madman, though i love his kind of madness. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Explosion At The Un Offices In Abuja / Nursing Mother Jailed 7 Days For Stealing Indomie- What A Country! / Rising Burden of Being a Nigerian Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.