Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. (50208 Views)

Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / See The Breast That CBN Censored In 10 Naira's Note! (Pictures) / Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Born2Breed(f): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
Unfortunate yahoo boy, anyone you see displaying money online foolishly is into something shady.

10naira notes?

That bag has 100k at most 200k. Same thing you will put in your pocket or handbag.

grin
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Karemarealty288(m): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Watch as another person will come out with video of 5naira Shopping challenge....a new clout is birthed today.

Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Flappy222: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Money?!
Rozross:
Unfortunate yahoo boy, anyone you see displaying money online foolishly is into something shady.

Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2022
Una must count. I wish say e buy something worth of 500k. Use 10 naira pay the cashier must cry
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Yoighaman(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
And he must accept the ten naira note

Forget say I dull finish but I still remember one or two characteristics of money for economics abi na commerce that year for secondary school

Acceptability
Uniformity
And it must have value

Be original. Stop being an imposter, this is not the real niggar. You don't even sound anywhere near him. Too fake.

1 Like

Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Starz825(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Forget say I dull finish but I still remember one or two characteristics of money for economics abi na commerce that year for secondary school

Acceptability
Uniformity
And it must have value
Relatively scarce....na the reason why he get value..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by gulfer: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Weyrey pack am for neat bundles. grin
He come use Gucci bag carry am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by gulfer: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Starz825:

Relatively scarce....na the reason why he get value..... grin

Omo, nobody will accept that in the open market, how did he end up with such huge amount of mint N10 notes; I am positive he is all the party money changers who has found out it is no longer respected in the social circle. Imagine being a musician and sprayed all in that bag, it might not be up to hundred thousand sef shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Stanleyq: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2022
He might have stolen de bag from a woman and wanted to use all before anything happens
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by luluosas(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2022
I actually needed 10 naira bills for our petty trading
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by ComeToJesus: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Acceptability
Uniformity
And it must have value

And in this case divisibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Thryphosa(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Nigeria money no get value anymore!
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by ComeToJesus: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Yoighaman:

Be original. Stop being an imposter, this is not the real niggar. You don't even sound anywhere near him. Too fake.

I've always known that he isn't the real Slawormiir. No one can sound like that guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Akaujaa(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2022
So, why is it news, is N10 no longer a legal tender in Nigeria?
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by seandurse(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2022
This reminds me when I paid toll fee at lekki with 200naira coins, the lady wanted to reject it but I wasn't moved. She couldnt count so she opened the barricade
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by olaniyi0(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:
On top #10 note, you are not different from sars. Make we try dey reason well, this is 2022
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Proudlyomonna: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin madness get plenty type of color grin
The color of this one own madness na very confusing one.
E just be like dis Color grin
You go stress your brain to understand am grin

Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Proudlyomonna: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2022
seandurse:
This reminds me when I paid toll fee at lekki with 200naira coins, the lady wanted to reject it but I wasn't moved. She couldnt count so she opened the barricade

Hmm broda small small nah undecided

Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bro, you should be alarmed at what you just saw. The man is sending a message to you that your money is now shitt money.

It is almost equal to Zimbabwean money.

No one would ever have done this if the naira weren't shitty now.
Rozross:
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by highbee02: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
This will help other customers; the cashier will have enough change to give other customers.

No unwanted chewing gum, sweet or biscuit
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by capricornlady: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wondering were he got this notes from cos I doubt banks still have this notes this much shocked
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by 7arrows: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:

For 10 naira notes? I dont think so. That bag cannot contain more than 100k.
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by 7arrows: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
ValCon888:
Ten naira is still legal tender in this country.
I don't see anything wrong he has done here.

The guy behind him is like: "which kind wahala be dis?

Na who dey behind am I pity for.
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
He just wan suffer that poor cashier! grin
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Tegabadguy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin money na money
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Asour: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rozross:

Anyone who uses 'Anyone' without a proper statistical analysis is generalizing.

Most (not all) Generalizations are usually wrong.
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by ngmoses17(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nobe everybody wey wear shirt and jeans dey normal for this country. Abi which kind wahala be this? grin
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by Love48(f): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Comrade has arrived ���
Re: Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. by rowosky(m): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
My Goyard duffel got a lot of racks
Louis Vuitton got a lot of racks

My carry-on wallet got a lot of racks too
Without warning
You be conc. 21 savage fan o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina / Shoprite Opened In Warri Yesterday? - See These Pics! / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.