Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. (4184 Views)

Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin / Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? / Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter, Take A Look At This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Mynd44:
These people you just mocked form a very large number of the electorate.

As I always say, you can't insult people for 7 years then wake up to tell them to support your candidate. Hell will freeze over first

If I talk now na ban you go ban me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by DonNeon: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2022
Mynd44:

As I always say, you can't insult people for 7 years then wake up to tell them to support your candidate. Hell will freeze over first

Just listen to yourself mynd44, will you want your kids or relatives in such position as these men.....

Only poverty and a desperate means for survival will make grown up men go naked to show their support for a political party.....

Will seyi Tinubu or Yusuf Buhari come out like this to show their support for this political party Our mumu don do abeg..... Spits

3 Likes

Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by 9jaNoBeLagos: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Mynd44
Seun.
Dominique

This should be on the front page. The whole world needs to see how stupid Tinubu supporters are.
Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by Bonavi: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
These are some of the keyboard warriors that you are arguing with.

Don't wrestle with a pig unless you want to get stained.
very hungry looking urchins. Thats what Tinubu is hoping to turn all Nigerian youths into

1 Like

Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by adetunjigozie1: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
HYPOCRISY!!! The other flank no dey disrespect abiHYPOCRISY!!! The other flank no dey disrespect abi...
Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by Prettygirl200(f): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mynd44:

ONENESS in Nigeria isn't WORKING!! The best way is division, so since u yorubas are confused it's better u have your own nation. ONE Nigeria is a deciet
Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by Prettygirl200(f): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

As a Biafran, I'll tell you this: If Obi wins, it won't pain us. If Obi loses, it won't pain us.
ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING!!! Division is the only way. Biafra should get their own nation, confused yorubas should also get their own Nation, tribalistic northerners should also get theirs, the the sourtherners, we want to be able to manage our oil well without entitled nd tribalistic northerners stealing nd claiming it to be theirs. ONE Nigeria is a deciet
Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by Prettygirl200(f): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
I keep saying this, ONE Nigeria isn't WORKING!!! We all already knows the winner, if this election is rigged there will be war of division, if it's not rigged after 8 years there will still be war of division, WHY? Bc ONENESS in Nigeria is a DECIET!!!
Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by Dubaku543: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mynd44:

You are not doing them any personal good by supporting their candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mynd44:

chaii and na person born this one too do naming ceremony for you. Ikunle o

2023 go shock all of you urchins

3 Likes

Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

If I talk now na ban you go ban me. undecided
bro no dey fear ban from these inconsequential mods, no dey give them hope say they get power. Their ban is like pouring water inside a basket learn to speak your mind they are all biased and useless.

1 Like

Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Antimarraige:
bro no dey fear ban from these inconsequential mods, no dey give them hope say they get power. Their ban is like pouring water inside a basket learn to speak your mind they are all biased and useless.

Lol I just dey Wyne am. I no even get anything to talk before. I no fit count how many times mynd don ban me for this forum so I no even fear him ban lol
Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by Demurkelly: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mynd44:

For a mod, you are dumb. You shouldn't display your political leaning on a multi ethnic and politically alive site like nairaland with your mod account. Its not bad to vote any candidate, but as a mod you should know better

3 Likes

Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by Opintiwa: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Demurkelly:

For a mod, you are dumb. You shouldn't display your political leaning on a site like nairaland.

Seun no serious with e bizness.

Na clowns him hire

2 Likes

Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by fx45(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mynd44:

Shut your trap! You're the number one hate monger on this forum. How do you feel typing the nonsense you just posted? You can imagine this bigoted tribal moderator

Like they said, it is impossible to support the Agbado druggie and not look stupid.

Yoruba Muslim Mod

2 Likes

Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by scofield76: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mynd44:

See this one feeling funky because of ordinary moderator job

1 Like

Re: Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. by Kingspin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
APC campaign content is nothing to write home about

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Tinubu Being Supported To Raise His Arm (picture) / Breaking: There Can't Be Forfeiture Without A Crime, CJN Ariwoola Past Judgement / Kalu Challenges Ribadu To Declare His Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.