Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Who Killed All The Black People In Israel? ( Every Black Man Must Know This) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Killed All The Black People In Israel? ( Every Black Man Must Know This) (435 Views)

Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed All The Black People In Israel? ( Every Black Man Must Know This) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2022
From the time of Noah, we learn that black people have co-existed and thrived in Africa and in Israel. Solomon's first love was a black woman. The girl who made Solomon love sick and declined his love advances was a black girl called the Shulamite girl.

Joseph married a black woman and had two tribes in Israel. They lived and thrived in Israel.

The man who helped Jesus when he was about to be killed was a black man.

So what happened to all these black people that today, everyone in Israel is originally white?

Well, welcome to the racist world Islam. According to Islamic tradition, in 637 Caliph Umar invaded Jerusalem and took control. What did they do to the black people there? Let us read what islam taught him to do.

al-tirmidhi hadith 38
Allah's Messenger said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

They sold all the black people as slaves and sent the rest to untimely HELL. They wiped out the entire entire generations of black families not only in Israel, also in Pakistan, Iran, Jordan etc. It was a crime against humanity. No one stood in their way. They controlled the history, burned every evidence and stoke fear in the hearts of eyewitnesses.

Sahih Bukhari 9:87:161

"I have heard the Mohammed say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy BLACK MAN with long flowing hair, [/b]Ishaq:243

In another Hadith, [b]Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves".
(Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47).

With such legally binding teachings about a particular race from a man who claimed that everything he said was from allah, his followers believed him and carried on the tradition of enslaving and killing the black man. He was the initiator of racism against the black race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Killed All The Black People In Israel? ( Every Black Man Must Know This) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2022
God knows better.
Re: Who Killed All The Black People In Israel? ( Every Black Man Must Know This) by Ever8090: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2022
I have never read anything nice about Islam... everything about them is violence and bloodshed

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed All The Black People In Israel? ( Every Black Man Must Know This) by Nukilia: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2022
When I see a black man following Islam I laugh at their ignorance. The horrors committed by the Arabs is similar to what the herdsmen are subjecting innocent Nigerians to.

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed All The Black People In Israel? ( Every Black Man Must Know This) by Bruno3000(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2022
If i were a Muslim, i wouldn't be a proud one. So much negativity n hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed All The Black People In Israel? ( Every Black Man Must Know This) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
surah 17:6 Then ˹after your repentance˺ We would give you the upper hand over them and aid you with wealth and offspring, causing you to outnumber them.

This is what they are waiting to happen to the world right now so that they can go on Jihad and take over the world.
Bruno3000:
If i were a Muslim, i wouldn't be a proud one. So much negativity n hatred.
Re: Who Killed All The Black People In Israel? ( Every Black Man Must Know This) by Bruno3000(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
They lie. Not even in a thousand years.
Sixfiguresmart:
surah 17:6 Then ˹after your repentance˺ We would give you the upper hand over them and aid you with wealth and offspring, causing you to outnumber them.

This is what they are waiting to happen to the world right now so that they can go on Jihad and take over the world.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed All The Black People In Israel? ( Every Black Man Must Know This) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2022
antichrist do you intend to take over the world? Are you a project of Jihad just like the Saudis said?
Bruno3000:
They lie. Not even in a thousand years.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Wrong Things You Do? / The Church Is Made For Sinner's And Not For The Righteous / I Regret Ever Leaving My Church Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.