Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) (1252 Views)

Naked Rapist Dies After Smashing Victim's Door Open With Head / CCTV Captures The Moment A Couple Stole N600k Naira Worth Of Wigs In Abuja (Vid) / Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by Bvlgari: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Driver speeds off with Road Safety Officer inside the car with the doors open in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edaoTJxkHns

1 Share

Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2022
i wonder why this people love risking their lives
Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by dollytino4real(f): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2022
When he dies now, they Will say village chief don kee him, make sense fall on una
Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by ValCon888: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2022
By jumping into the vehicle like a hoodlum, the road safety officer has put the lives of all the motorists on that road at risk.

That driver can swerve or go on high speed and cause a multiple collision. And then people's lives are lost because of an incident that could have been avoided.

The office failed to do his job: his job was to guarantee road safety not jeopardize it.

1 Like

Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by 7buckz(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2022
All these ones don de hustle December money
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by HarlequinLekex: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2022
This shows the level of incompetence among ng Road safety officials
Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by HarlequinLekex: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Many are mad,only few are roaming the streets
Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by HarlequinLekex: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Some are mad,only few are roaming the streets
Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by Bvlgari: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
7buckz:
All these ones don de hustle December money
Tueh!

shocked cool
Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by Baronthecelebri: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by Bvlgari: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Some are mad,only few are roaming the streets

cheesy
Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by epondudu: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
"E dey carry me go where I no known ooo"
grin
Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by ProblemChild1: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
ValCon888:
By jumping into the vehicle like a hoodlum, the road safety officer has put the lives of all the motorists on that road at risk.

That driver can swerve or go on high speed and cause a multiple collision. And then people's lives are lost because of an incident that could have been avoided.

The office failed to do his job: his job was to guarantee road safety not jeopardize it.
The road safety officer is a hoodlum
Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by Angrygoat: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Daft dumbo. It's a registered car,with a plate number what stops him from writing it down. Oh I forgot,this is nigeria.
When they get to the portal the website won't load or says error. Naija ,e get why.

1 Like

Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by Bvlgari: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2022
Angrygoat:
Daft dumbo. It's a registered car,with a plate number what stops him from writing it down. Oh I forgot,this is nigeria.
When they get to the portal the website won't load or says error. Naija ,e get why.

Abi o
Re: Man Speeds Off With Road Safety Officer In The Car With Door Open In Abuja (vid) by Bvlgari: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2022
epondudu:
"E dey carry me go where I no known ooo"
grin

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Government Sentence Nigerian Instagram Celebrity Hushpuppi To Faces 11 Year / News: Pastor Jailed In Nigeria For Stealing A Sheep! / Market Where Human Parts Are Sold In London ‘viewer Discretion Is Advised’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.