Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Is It True That Pastors Children Cannot Turn Devoted Saints? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It True That Pastors Children Cannot Turn Devoted Saints? (190 Views)

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / My mother and her plenty pastors. / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Pastors Children Cannot Turn Devoted Saints? by Familyplug(f): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2022
I don't think there's a law that states that pastors children cannot turn out devoted christians.
If the children of pastors do not turn out Christian it only proves that the right training was not given some important particulars. Proverbs 22:6
If the appearance contradicts God's word, the appearance must be at fault; God's word is true and yields the same result every where.
What's the worse experience you've had with a pastor's child.
©️
Family plug

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Getting Your Preschooler To Sleep / Insight To A Profitable Family Business You Can Start This Year / Opinion: A Must Have For Every Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.