Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

It Was An Unclean Man That Tempts Nathaniel Bassey With Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Was An Unclean Man That Tempts Nathaniel Bassey With Money (296 Views)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was An Unclean Man That Tempts Nathaniel Bassey With Money by Donalleh(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2022
Yes, Is An Unclean Spirit, The Fact Insights To Johnson Suleman Tempts Nathaniel Bassey With Money.

The Founder Of Omega Fire Ministries, Johnson Suleman Spoke To His Members About What Transpired Between Himself And Nathaniel Bassey When They Met On A Plane.

I Decree To The Air, Connectivity To My People.

According To NDEPO TV, Johnson Revealed That, “One Time, He Met A Popular Gospel Artiste- Nathaniel Bassey On The Plane. They Started Talking And He Said, He’d Love Him To Come To Their Church To Minister. He Told Him About Their Program, Holy Ghost Convention. He Said No. He Then Asked Him Why, He Made That Stiff Decision Was That His Father In The Lord, E.A. Adeboye Will Be Having A Program And He’ll Be Following Him For One Month. He Then Asked Him If He Was A Guest Artiste At The Program And He Said No That He’s Just Following The Man Of God, In Case He Wants Him To Sing.

Trying To Tempt Him And Study, He Then Asked, ‘Do You Know What I’ll Give You?’ He Said ‘Sir, It’s Not Important. My Covering Is More Than An Envelope.’ Why Will One Of His Songs Not Penetrate Nations? Because It Has The Endorsement Spiritually Of A Father.”

The Fact Insight To This Mystery That Most People Are Not Looking Is The Heart Where The Spirit Shepherd, I Will Bring To Light For You, The Church.

On The Heart Of Johnson, For What I Look Is Deeper, To Save You From Those Whose Teeth Are As Swords, And Their Jaw Teeth As Knives, Because You Will Not Claim To Be Following The Lord Who Says, Lead Us Not Into Temptation, And Be Tempting. Stop That! I Did Not See The Lord Tempt, But He Was Tempted By The Devil.

On The Heart Of Nathaniel, You Are Who Bless Their Father And Do Not Cause Their Mother. With Fact, Not Just One Of Your Songs Penetrate But A Lot, And One Of Them Made Me To Set Up A Better Decision. Then I Never Knew You Sang The Song Ministered I Heard The Day As I Was Sent Out Of The Church; Living Faith. There Is A Lot To Bring Out To Light For You, And This Is What The LORD Says: I Decree My Yoke Upon You.

I Tell You The Truth, Most Men Are Not Living On Faith And They Preach For You To Have It. That Was What Happened In Owo Church Killings, And Others. I Wrote About David Oyedepo Say On Faith, Read :-
https://www.nairaland.com/7346104/david-oyedepo-talking-faith-not
Re: It Was An Unclean Man That Tempts Nathaniel Bassey With Money by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2022
Make I hear word abeg..

You didn't offer him the kind of money you usually offer those ashawos..

Ndi ala
Re: It Was An Unclean Man That Tempts Nathaniel Bassey With Money by Enskynelson(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2022
You cannot be everywhere and go far. And you cannot be motivated by just money and make greater impacts.

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88mkwxfsvwu&t=15s / So Touching..can You Imagine Life Without Parents At This Age? / Misconception About Next Of Kin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.