Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Tell Me What Your Dream Car Is... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tell Me What Your Dream Car Is... (401 Views)

A Review Of Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet: Linda Ikeji's 2019 Dream Car / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) / Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What Your Dream Car Is... by olasode90(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Greetings

Having a dream car in mind is really good but how are you going to have it in the real world.

My own dream is Range Rover 2021 edition.

Will like to know yours.

But before you read on...

what am about to share with you in few minutes is an opportunity to run far away from sapa/poverty..

who is this for

* Those who want there dream car before the end of the year.

* Those who want to change there financial situation.

* Those who are struggling as a freelancer.

* Those who want to earn an extra income online.

* Stay at home wife.

* 9-5 job workers.

What am about to share with you is called freelancing and it's can help you get that dream car.

Yeah that what 100 s of the people who started freelancing are using to achieve that dream..... You too can.

What is freelancing and who is a freelancer?

Freelancing means to work as an independent entity rather than be employed by someone else.

A freelancer is a worker who is self-employed and makes money working with different clients. Most freelancers are remote workers so they are able to work with businesses from all over the world and this is what gives you leverage as a Nigerian freelancer.

You don’t have to work with only Nigerians and have your earnings capped but you can tap into international economies where you can earn BIG

Here’s how you can get into freelancing and start earning BIG in dollars in time.

#1 Learn a skill: in order to become a freelancer, you need to learn a skill, not just any digital skill tho but High paying skills.

A few examples off the top of my head are copywriting, UI/UX design, social media marketing/management, Funnel designs, Digital marketing, content creation etc

After learning a skill the next thing you want to do is start selling that skill. You can do this on platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, guru, etc

What if you don't have a digital skill ?

That is not a problem because I will be teaching you two high income skill that can earn you between $200 - $3000 per month....

if you think it's impossible that was exactly what Philip said before he made is first $3k working for foreign client.

Give it a try and see how your life will change and you can stop asking for urgent 2k.

if you're interested in taking change in your hands reply below with your WhatsApp number and I will send you a message.

note: this won't be available for long.
Re: Tell Me What Your Dream Car Is... by olasode90(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
What's your dream car ?

Get a digital skill because we're in the Internet age.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota 4runer. Ac√√ Gear√√ Auxiliary √√√..1.2m Portharcourt 08163157823 / This Is Beautiful / Guidelines For Using JLR CCF Tools And VBF Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.