Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption (356 Views)

Mu’azu Sambo: FG Will Borrow To Fund Rail Projects / 2022 Budget: FG Will Borrow To Finance ₦6.258trn Deficit - Zainab Ahmed / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption by nwekeugochukwu: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXB6FMVseZg

Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not For Consumption (Video)

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has said that if he becomes president, Nigeria will borrow for investment and not for consumption, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi said this while speaking in a meeting with Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry. He said that other countries who borrow more money than Nigeria and Invest the money are doing better economically than Nigeria because Nigeria borrows money for consumption instead of investment.

He further explained that Nigeria still borrows to service debts because the money earlier borrowed was not invested to yield the profit that would have been used to service the debts.

https://igberetvnews.com/1429061/peter-obi-watch-nigeria-will-borrow-investment-consumption-video/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption by Corridon: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2022
Speaking like a president in waiting that he is. Ride on the people's choice. Nigerians are solidly behind you to rescue our country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption by Hungerbadoo: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2022
We also pray make we pass the level of borrowing. One problem with Nigerians is that we are not considerate. We support a candidate hoping he brings solution but when it turns bad, the same people will be the one to trow stones. Suffering and smilling no the ever taya us. I pray to live and witness Nigeria upgrade to a developed country.
Re: Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption by HarlequinLekex: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Agbadorians and cassava consumers you don hear
Re: Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption by hisgrace090: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2022
They've shared every kobo they borrow today among themselves as we watch helplessly.
Re: Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption by StrongAlphMale: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2022
That's what I'm talking.

Obi has spoken like the incoming president he is. Without production a nation can never progress!!!!

A vote for peter Obi is a vote for better Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption by Throwback: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Las las, him too wan borrow.

See the zombies above approving their masters plan without any critical thought.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption by Opintiwa: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Las las, him too wan borrow.

See the zombies above approving their masters plan without any critical thought.

Corn youth

See na Tolopia them take dey empower una o

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption by lhordspy: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Peter obi and miscreants are the most confuse and hypocritical set of humans have seen in this world.

Firstly, they criticised Buhari of his certificate, now they are changing voices that results doesnt matter just becsuse Nigerians now know obi is nothing but a dumb-head 3rd class graduate that managed to scale school.

Now these same set of nonentity that are criticising the buhari led government on Borrowing are the ones talking about borrowing too now, trying to garnish it with plenty grammar to fool their zombiedient flat head followers.

You people are swimming comfortable in the river of ignorance and while the valley fall water of hypocrisy shower you.

I pray you see the light one day.
Re: Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption by Cyberterror: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2022
Investment like the one he did with state funds into his family business? I thought his IPOB supporters were hailing him for being a saver? Why borrow?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption by Achilles881: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
This one PDP and APC left themselves and are attacking Peter obi, e be like say na this obi go safe us ooo, because efery pesin for this we country know say both PDP and APC na enemies of the masses, they Don use our mouth chop suffering sand sand sotey, we no get mouth remain.
Re: Peter Obi: Under My Watch, Nigeria Will Borrow For Investment, Not Consumption by ObituaryYebo: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
You have no plan of diversifying economy in order to grow our economy rather to continue borrow borrow from where Buhari stops

Borrow borrow master wants to continue where Buhari stops .

This man has proved it once again that he is a failure. What did he produce when he was Anambra governor?

(1) (Reply)

Man Mocks Reno Omokri And FFK Using Fowl, Goat And Grains (video) / Eko Atlantic City, The Dubai Of Africa / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Scared To Post Videos Of Abuja Rally For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.