Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

God Promise Of Giving Pastors To His People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Promise Of Giving Pastors To His People (925 Views)

Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy / Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / How Nigerian Christians Make Their Pastors To Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Promise Of Giving Pastors To His People by ogoamaka99(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2011
In Hosea 4:6 GOD lamented that His people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” No wonder GOD made a promise to HIS people to give them pastors in Jeremiah 3: 15. “And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding”. For what purpose was the promise of pastors? From the above scripture, GOD said that pastors are to FEED HIS PEOPLE WITH KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING. Yes with knowledge and understanding.

Despite GOD been faithful to His promise of giving pastors HIS people, yet many of HIS people are still wallowing and dying in ignorance simply because they reject pastors who GOD has positioned to feed them with knowledge and understanding. Some not only reject the pastors but are busy despising and abusing them. Others are busy raising people and influencing them to abuse pastors. But you that join to abuse pastors, can you pin point any evil or bad thing any of these pastors had done to you?

Talking about pastors, a pastor you despise and reject his person can never be a blessing to you. It is so because a lecturer you despise can never pass new knowledge to you. Taking Pastor Chris, bishop Oyedepo for example, thousands of people crowed every week to listen to their teaching; others spend lot of money to buy their books and audio and video messages because of the impact of these teachings. While the sons of perdition are in this forum abusing these MOG, calling them criminal or 419 etc.

One folly thing about those abusing pastors in this forum is that they are not Christians but claim to be Christians. Many of them are occult members. Others are but agents of the devil which mission is to blindfold you from knowing the truth. They paint the impression that you don't need to go to church or need to listen to pastors. The reason why many are decaying in their knowledge is because they are not updating their knowledge. Why do professors and doctors attend workshops and seminars? The reason was to update their knowledge? Why do establishments organize in-service training workshops and seminars for their workers? The essence is to update their knowledge.

How do you think that you can be a good Christian without associating with other Christians by been a member of a church?
The BIBLE said that iron sharpeneth iron. So don’t die in ignorance. Romans 10:14-16 "How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?"
Also the BIBLE said that without faith that it is impossible to please GOD and faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of GOD. How do you obtain faith or increase your faith if you don’t listen to messages of other anointed pastors?

It is unfortunate that unbelievers and occult members in this forum go about abusing pastors and some Christians unknowing do join them. My writing about MOG is neither to defend these MOG nor to confront the sons of perdition, but to warn members of this forum who unknowingly join them, of the dangers of their action.

Have you ever asked yourself, why the sons of perdition never said any good thing about ANY MOG? Does it mean that all MOG are bad? Be wise in your action, and never join to say badly of any man who has done you no evil or you have proved doing evil. Don’t join to talk evil of a person you don’t even know simply because others are doing so.

To prove my point, I challenge those who call Pastor Chris criminal or Bishop Oyedepo 419 to itemize what informed their opinion. That is, they should prove or point what Pastor Chris did or is doing that made them call him criminal? This challenge is very important because proving the allegation that Pastor Chris is a criminal will enable members of this forum and visitors to really see Pastor Chris and who he is truly is- (whether a true MOG or a criminal). If they fail to prove the allegation about Pastor Chris and other MOG that will prove to you that what they are saying about Chris and other MOG is totally false.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Adherents: Stop Worshipping Mary / Diffetentiate Between These Two Concepts "Grace" And "Mercy".... / LOGICBOY Has Told Us The Reason Why He Became An Atheist. What Of Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.