Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders (992 Views)

Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired / ‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Kologirl: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Please let's be respectful, remember everybody must not have the same opinion as you. Remember that people's opinions are formed as a result of their, childhood experience, environment and life experiences.
So be respectful.

Honestly I don't know what some Nigerian woman are enjoying in their marriages, now if I'm being honest, have seen some beautiful marriages. But I'm here to talk about the so called alpha males on. nairaland.

First of all my definition of marriage is simple.
the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners. The partners have to promise to love, each other, stay together in good and bad days.

Now if u ask a nairaland Nigerian man what he was in a wife, you will think he's describing a slave. They want a wife they can control, dominate. A woman without an opinion and a housemaid.

In 2022 most women have jobs, some women wake up around 4 sometimes 5, prepare food and bath the children, by 7 food is ready, she sweeps the house and arranges the house. By 8 she takes the children to school and goes to work. Let's say she closes by 6. She rushes to the market, by 7 she is home and done with all her errands. She starts preparing food, bath the children, forces them to do their homework work , ask them to bath and she baths the little baby. By 8 food is ready, everyone eats, she decides to rest for a minute. By 9 she is already tired but has to wash your clothes and the kids clothes, she washes the plates. By 10pm she is done with all the house chores but her office work is still there, she forces herself to do the work. By 11 she is tired and goes to bed
Now this is just an example on what some women go through in day.
Now where is the husband, with a sidechick telling her how his wife doesn't have time for sex, how her body is now shapeless.

No appreciation, no love, nothing. Sometimes the house rent is even being paid by the woman, have worked in an agent office, I Know what am taking about. A woman that will do anything to keep her family including sacrificing her happiness and time. Now you rarely see the so called alpha men praising their wives but it's to come to nairaland. To call caring men simps and to advice themselves on how they are demi gods and should be treated as one.

Some men you dare not say "honey, please I'm on my period, on your way back from work please go to the market" omo all hell will break loose, he will come to nairaland to his fellow idiots to complain how is wife wants to control him. You dare not say" honey please help go to mama praise and buy pepper, I want to bath our child" he will tell his friends that you now have balls.
Like what type of marriage is that sef. marriage Is supposed to be filled with love and understanding, not a master - slave relationship.
Honestly this is why a lot of women now leave their marriages, and the same men will come to nairaland to complain on how women are now too independent and not like our mothers.

In Nairaland if a woman is too independent- don't marry her.
She is too dependent - don't marry her

Like what do you guys want, I honestly pity the men that are taking their advise because in the real world no woman born from 1997 down will tolerate a man with all these ideologies.

marriages in the real world is more understanding, the country is hard so a lot of couples now share responsibility. like my neighbor now he's the one that bathes and take the children to school, his wife is a trader so by 5 she is already on the road. when she comes back she cooks and they all arrange the house including the man and their elder child because in the morning they are all too busy to even sweep the house. now that's marriage. now this man has a job but his job is a 9-5.

honestly don't let nairaland fool you, some people are very happy with their marriages.
the country is hard so a lot of men are being supported by their wives and the men do appreciate and show love to them in public.

honestly I pity any woman that will marry all these so called nairaland alpha males.

Their own is to come to nairaland to insult and body shame women, while they are poor and miserable.

11 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Everything you wrote is absolutely correct. Nairaland guys have a different definition of an alpha man. They all have problems with both dependent and independent women.

4 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Richy4(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2022
The way you wrote those things, one might be thinking that Nairaland is a continent or a country where Alpha male dominates....It's about time you realize that it is a faceless forum...What you read most times are just fetish from some people who wished to be what they were not offline...most of them are thick glass wearing nerds with backpacks..

OP, you too should learn to pen down a balanced 'right up'...You have highlighted what you think women does, from waking up in the morning to doing domestic chores... No time did it ever occurred to you that there are men out there who are committed to their family and family lifestyle...give some credit to some men while writing sometimes...It will not cost you anything if you do that..

Do not dwell only on negatives, u are not Al Jazeera....The idea of gender war write ups most of you create on forums like this is not really necessary..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Richy4:
The way you wrote those things, one might be thinking that Nairaland is a continent or a country where Alpha male dominates....It's about time you realize that it is a faceless forum...What you read most times are just fetish from some people who wished to be what they were not offline...most of them are thick glass wearing nerds with backpacks..

OP, you too should learn to pen down a balanced right up...You have highlighted what you thing women does, from waking up in the morning to doing domestic chores... No time did it ever occurred to you that there are men out there who are committed to their family and family lifestyle...give some credit to some men while writing sometimes...It will not cost you anything if you do that..

Do not dwell only on negatives, u are not Al Jazeera....The idea of gender war write ups most of you create on forums like this is not really necessary..

Stray bullet done touch Al Jazeera. cheesy

You have spoken well.

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Too long.

Summary please cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by virginprincess(f): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
This same thread was created on romance session by the op,the valuwance there is something else cheesy cheesy grin.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Richy4(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Stray bullet done touch Al Jazeera. cheesy

You have spoken well.
cheesy cheesy
My dear Sis, Anyone that wants to watch war news or other negativities, Al Jazeera will get that person entertained for more than one hour nonstop...And they are always there to cover it...whenever I thought of it, I thank God that television is not monopoly ...Just Imagine that Al Jazeera was the only news channel in the whole world...

I wish I can see one of their staff member and ask if those negativities do have some impact on their mind and heart in their normal day to day activities... How do one sleep at night just thinking of negative things to report nonstop embarassed
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Richy4:

OP, you too should learn to pen down a balanced right up...You have highlighted what you thing women does, from waking up in the morning to doing domestic chores... No time did it ever occurred to you that there are men out there who are committed to their family and family lifestyle...give some credit to some men while writing sometimes...It will not cost you anything if you do that..

..... Well said. Remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Richy4(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Well said. Remain blessed

Bless you too buddy

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Karleb(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Richy4:
The way you wrote those things, one might be thinking that Nairaland is a continent or a country where Alpha male dominates....It's about time you...

The gender war can be really tiring.

We have Feminist on one end and Red Pillars at the other end, they are ever relentless and never give up.

Reality is often very different and I am especially grateful for that. These matters only get escalated online.

In Nigeria for example, outside of Lagos, a whole lot of Nigerians are still very traditional.
Some don't even know these gender war terminologies.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Mindlog: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy
My dear Sis, Anyone that wants to watch war news or other negativities, Al Jazeera will get that person entertained for more than one hour nonstop...And they are always there to cover it...whenever I thought of it, I thank God that television is not monopoly ...Just Imagine that Al Jazeera was the only news channel in the whole world...

I wish I can see one of their staff member and ask if those negativities do have some impact on their mind and heart in their normal day to day activities... How do one sleep at night just thinking of negative things to report nonstop embarassed

All those big international media firms, do budget for therapy sessions for their staff, especially their war correspondents because one of the therapy practice I previously worked for had the regional account of one of the big media firms and one got to see reporters/cameramen walk in for their therapy sessions to lessen the impact. Reason, I wonder if our local stations like NTA, AIT, TVC etc make such provisions for their staff who are in the North covering stories on terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by pocohantas(f): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy

I wish I can see one of their staff member and ask if those negativities do have some impact on their mind and heart in their normal day to day activities... How do one sleep at night just thinking of negative things to report nonstopembarassed

The first time I heard someone make reference to them, it was my uncle that retired to the village. He said another uncle is like Al Jazeera - no time you would call him and he would tell you something good. I laugh that day, belle pain me. We have one on Nairaland here. He would always tell us to “click here for more bad news”.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Richy4(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Karleb:

The gender war can be really tiring.

We have Feminist on one end and Red Pillars at the other end, they are ever relentless and never give up.

Reality is often very different and I am especially grateful for that. These matters only get escalated online.

In Nigeria for example, outside of Lagos, a whole lot of Nigerians are still very traditional.
Some don't even know these gender war terminologies.

My brother reality is just the best thing that can ever happen to any sane individual that spends a little time here on Nairaland...
I don't even want to talk about the tribal war...That one is more nauseating than the gender war...Anyone reading certain post online might be thinking that it's exactly how people coexist ...But thanks to reality..

But what I really need to know from you is... does being a feminist or Red pillars as they were called deprive them of speaking the truth?...I mean, I have seen a lot of post here where a man/ woman was totally wrong....But based on the gender, you will find people defending that blunder.. No need weighing the pros and cons of the matter, they just jumped into it..

was it a deliberate act to mess on the reader's head/ mind on which gender can defend more or what?...you will see diapers wearing youths insulting every female folks like none of their family got anything to do with a female, as if their mothers were men....Again u will see little carrots calling all men scrum... I just taya embarassed..
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy

I thought it's only me that noticed this. They've even calmed down self, back when I was younger they'd always show footage of people getting executed in Libya. Though I'm not really sure if they showed the real executions. Even that time gadaffi was mobbed, they showed the scene live cry
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Richy4(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mindlog:

All those big international media firms, do budget for therapy sessions for their staff, especially their war correspondents because one of the therapy practice I previously worked for had the regional account of one of the big media firms and one got to see reporters/cameramen walk in for their therapy sessions to lessen the impact. Reason, I wonder if our local stations like NTA, AIT, TVC etc make such provisions for their staff who are in the North covering stories on terrorism.

Thanks for letting me know. I was just wondering how people can stand all the negative vibes day in day out... It could really bad ...
As for the Nigerian news stations... I doubt if their employers can afford that.. They might claim that we are mentally strong and can withstand any challenges cheesy
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Richy4(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I thought it's only me that noticed this. They've even calmed down self, back when I was younger they'd always show footage of people getting executed in Libya. Though I'm not really sure if they showed the real executions. Even that time gadaffi was mobbed, they showed the scene live cry
My brother I believe the world knows them for that... When I removed cap for them was in 2011 or so... When Prince William was wedding.. every news channel were into the royal wedding... Al Jazeera was into it but still squeeze out time to show war and negative stuffs grin

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Richy4:

My brother I believe the world knows them for that... When I removed cap for them was in 2011 or so... When Prince William was wedding.. every news channel were into the royal wedding... Al Jazeera was into it but still squeeze out time to show war and negative stuffs grin
grin those people ehn. They portray the middle East in a negative light yet they're a middle eastern company.
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by ecolime(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
@OP: You have a point but don't confuse all men for NL Redpillars.

I bath my kids (week days) while their mum cooks. I do school runs in the morning before going to work while madam does hers in the afternoon on her way back.

Don't take every comment here for it. Most people come here to catch cruise or form what they are not because it's a faceless forum just as another poster said.

For example, before the on-going Presidential race, it is normal to see Igbos and Yorubas bash themselves on almost all threads. A foreigner reading such comments would automatically assume both tribes don't see eye to eye in real life. Whereas it's not the case.

I am Yoruba and most of my best buddies are Igbos grin

So give men some credit. Don't take every comment AS IS
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Helpout12345: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Richy4:

Well said.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Helpout12345: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
Alpha male online but real simp or broke and worthless in real life.

Same for the online feminists too. Forming online but submissive or seriously searching or hoping for a man in real life.

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Really no need to yap online. Let everyone stay single for their own sanity.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by CaveAdullam: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kologirl:
Please let's be respectful, remember everybody must not have the same opinion as you. Remember that people's opinions are formed as a result of their, childhood experience, environment and life experiences.
So be respectful.

1. Having different opinions has never been the issue. Differences in opinions is a result of, culture, background, social circle, knowledge, status, environment etc which merged together, and of which nobody is protesting against.

The issue is that in the midst of light and truth - verified on a meta scale by facts, patterns and observations, there are people who still uphold to their false cherished beliefs.

If your opinion is personal quite alright. But if you bring it to the public domain, don't expect it not to be challenged. If it is not reasonable, and backed by facts, even if it is appraised by the multitudes it is still fake, false, and lies!

Kologirl:
Honestly I don't know what some Nigerian woman are enjoying in their marriages, now if I'm being honest, have seen some beautiful marriages. But I'm here to talk about the so called alpha males on. nairaland.

2. For the record: it is better to stay unmarried than married!

However, if women never saw any benefit in marriage, they won't have been interested in it. Churches comprises the largest centres that contains the human population worldwide. If you call out for who wants to get married and blessed with the fruit of the womb, women always round up with the highest number.

Why do women seek marriage? Because it is an easy access to get what they desire rather than work through drudgery to get it. What do they desires: provision, protection and quality genes.
Even the women that claim total independence still have men as their spinal cords.

Kologirl:
the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners. The partners have to promise to love, each other, stay together in good and bad days.

3. If this was the case, there wouldn't have been any "gender war" but it seems you lack facts. Again for the record: 80% of divorce are initiated by women. It is men that still endeavors to make the relationship work when it is standing on the cliff end.

Nigeria has the highest number of paternity fraud worldwide.

I'm not in support of infidelity, but if you tend to compare having a sidechick with paternity fraud/cheating on the man, thinking that the genders are equal in nature and in their mating game, wait till the man reacts. Women has never been more jealous and dangerous than men when it comes to their mates and the mating game.

It is left for you to select your partner wisely, one that is accountable enough to hold on to their vows.

Kologirl:
Now if u ask a nairaland Nigerian man what he was in a wife, you will think he's describing a slave. They want a wife they can control, dominate. A woman without an opinion and a housemaid.

In 2022 most women have jobs, some women wake up around 4 sometimes 5, prepare food and bath the children, by 7 food is ready, she sweeps the house and arranges the house. By 8 she takes the children to school and goes to work. Let's say she closes by 6. She rushes to the market, by 7 she is home and done with all her errands. She starts preparing food, bath the children, forces them to do their homework work , ask them to bath and she baths the little baby. By 8 food is ready, everyone eats, she decides to rest for a minute. By 9 she is already tired but has to wash your clothes and the kids clothes, she washes the plates. By 10pm she is done with all the house chores but her office work is still there, she forces herself to do the work. By 11 she is tired and goes to bed
Now this is just an example on what some women go through in day.[/b]

4. The question should be: why do women marry?

If not for the poor economic nature of the economy, women takes care of the home and the children in exchange for a man's commitment - provision and protection. It has never been in women's nature to toil the ground as men, and until the decline of the economy, men has never found it a problem to cater for the family.

Even as bad as it is, with unfavourable family law in the global north and poor economy growth and development in the global south, men still get married and provide the needs for the home to a larger extent.

Most homes today have maids/helpers and home appliances to make work easier. You don't need to exaggerates in order to buttress your points.

According to forbes report, 1 in 3 women choose to be stay at home mum. Recently there is a slight decline of women in the corporate world (probably, running to only fans).

Kologirl:
Now where is the husband, with a sidechick telling her how his wife doesn't have time for sex, how her body is now shapeless.

5. No.

Their husbands are working their bútts in the office receiving insults from their superior in order to meet up with their duties - to protect and provide for his family.

Their husbands are the ones been conscripted by the government to go fight wars and restore peace.

Their husbands and men are in the prisonyards because they committed crime as a result of them trying to please their women and family.

Their husbands are parading from slums to slums just to enable their wives and kids go to bed with a meal in their stomach.

Their husbands are in the streets begging friends, family, enemies and strangers just to ensure that they meet up with their duties.

If women are acting same way as their husbands, it is not because she truly desires it or he wants it for her, it is because the economy is poor and more so, as a team they must work together.

Even though leaders and followers cooperates, both are distinct, men are the former while women are the later respectively.

Kologirl:
No appreciation, no love, nothing. Sometimes the house rent is even being paid by the woman, have worked in an agent office, I Know what am taking about. A woman that will do anything to keep her family including sacrificing her happiness and time. Now you rarely see the so called alpha men praising their wives but it's to come to nairaland. To call caring men simps and to advice themselves on how they are demi gods and should be treated as one.

6. Both of them may be guilty of not reciprocating appreciations which is unfair.

However, if appreciation is the case here, women would not have been the highest bidders of divorce, because at least she should have considered what both of them have built for long.

Kologirl:
Aome men you dare not say "honey, please I'm on my period, on your way back from work please go to the market" omo all hell will break loose, he will come to nairaland to his fellow idiots to complain how is wife wants to control him. You dare not say" honey please help go to mama praise and buy pepper, I want to bath our child" he will tell his friends that you now have balls.
Like what type of marriage is that sef. marriage Is supposed to be filled with love and understanding, not a master - slave relationship.

7. Same way he doesn't dare to say:

A. "Dear wife, you will be one to provide for the household this year".

B. "Dear wife, you will be the one to protect me and the kids for 6 months".

C. "Dear wife, you'll be the one to take my position when the government assign me to go fight a war".

He dare not say these because he already makes himself a parody of masculinity. His wife will forever feel disgusted by such statements.

But you willingly say it because you lack an understanding of the roles wives and husbands, play. It is not a master and slave relationship as you have said, because if it was, husbands will not share same bed with their wives daily, however, it is a leader and follower relationship.

Kologirl:
Honestly this is why a lot of women now leave their marriages, and the same men will come to nairaland to complain on how women are now too independent and not like our mothers.

Like what do you guys want, I honestly pity the men that are taking their advise because in the real world no woman born from 1997 down will tolerate a man with all these ideologies.

marriages in the real world is more understanding, the country is hard so a lot of couples now share responsibility. like my neighbor now he's the one that bathes and take the children to school, his wife is a trader so by 5 she is already on the road. when she comes back she cooks and they all arrange the house including the man and their elder child because in the morning they are all too busy to even sweep the house. now that's marriage. now this man has a job but his job is a 9-5.

honestly don't let nairaland fool you, some people are very happy with their marriages.
the country is hard so a lot of men are being supported by their wives and the men do appreciate and show love to them in public.

honestly I pity any woman that will marry all these so called nairaland alpha males.
Refer to 4 above.

Kologirl:
Their own is to come to nairaland to insult and body shame women, while they are poor and miserable.

8. You all need to awaken yourself from the authority bias: judging truth from a person's socio-economic status. Learn to separate a message from the messenger. A messenger needs to live his words, but you'll miss the whole point once you neglect the words and attack the messenger. It is truth and verifiable facts that matter regardless of who's saying it.

Funny enough, most of you are Christians that have a solid belief in a man called Christ Jesus who had neither hole nor nest to call a house but promised you riches and mansions and eternal blessings if you believe in him. The joke is written on you all.

Have a nice day.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Fiscus105(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kologirl:
So be respectful.

Some men you dare not say "honey, please I'm on my period, on your way back from work please go to the market" omo all hell will break loose, he will come to nairaland to his fellow idiots to complain how is wife wants to control him. You dare not say" honey please help go to mama praise and buy pepper, I want to bath our child" he will tell his friends that you now have balls.

If u re a girl and always follow alpha male or redpilers on faceless forum,......sorry is ur name.

What they are saying there direct opposite nof what they are in real life, many beg for ordinary attentions from lady and many only release tension in their body no thanks to cheap ashewo in brothels, they dnt even have money to call olosho . U can confirm urself to visit ashewo thread.

.... they only say thrash to womenfolk just to hype their egos on faceless forum oOoOO, many dnt have basic requisite to have stable relationship with ladies not to talk of marriage.
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Psych412(f): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
they are nuisances....all of them

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by ahnie: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
The ashawo thread is a pointer.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
ahnie:
The ashawo thread is a pointer.
how can you tell a guy you meet physically is a nairalander?
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by NoToPile: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Richy4:

Do not dwell only on negatives u are not Al Jazeera The idea of gender war write ups most of you create on forums like this is not really necessary..

Nawa @ bolded grin
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Acidosis(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2022

I'm just wondering. What if she chooses to be a single mother of two? Who will do the chores, the office work, and every other thing you mentioned??

Let's stop portraying single women or single mothers as living soft lives. Everyone is subject to this workload. Even those who can afford maids work extremely hard to make ends meet.
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by cococandy(f): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kologirl:
So be respectful.

They only do this NL. They vibrate finish and will go face real life after all
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Acidosis:

I'm just wondering. What if she chooses to be a single mother of two? Who will do the chores, the office work, and every other thing you mentioned??

Let's stop portraying single women or single mothers as living soft lives. Everyone is subject to this workloads. Even those who can afford maids work extremely hard to make ends meet.

Being a single mom is easier than having an unhelpful partner. Because with an unhelpful partner, you still have to factor in the care that you provide for them. Cooking for them, their laundry, cleaning up after them. All that goes away. Whereas if they are helpful, then they are doing something to balance out that time you spent caring for them.

3 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Vision101(m): 1:35am On Sep 24, 2022
The epistle on this topic is too long jor.
Re: I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders by Acidosis(m): 5:33am On Sep 24, 2022
cococandy:

Being a single mom is easier than having an unhelpful partner. Because with an unhelpful partner, you still have to factor in the care that you provide for them. Cooking for them, their laundry, cleaning up after them. All that goes away. Whereas if they are helpful, then they are doing something to balance out that time you spent caring for them.

Hmmn cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wives! An Increase In Family Upkeep. / Ignore @ Your Own Peril. / Is Joint Account Good For Married Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.