Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Earn 100k Sometimes More In Within 2 Weeks By Doing This Side Business - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Earn 100k Sometimes More In Within 2 Weeks By Doing This Side Business (315 Views)

Sea Salt Side Business For NYSC Corpers / 7+ Business Ideas That Can Fetch You Atleast 50k Within 2 Weeks... / I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Earn 100k Sometimes More In Within 2 Weeks By Doing This Side Business by icare44iiiiii: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2022
How I Started Online Car Selling Buisness...
You dont need a
- Startup Capital
- No Showrooms or Car lots
- No Experience is needed
Long Story Short...
After my degree program, things weren't working for me as planned. I tried all I could to get a job, but to no avail. I got frustrated to the point that I didn't believed in myself and what I can do.
In the process of trying to get things sorted out, the idea of helping car dealers get buyers for their car and get paid hugely came to my mind.
All through the nighttime couldn't sleep, I was thinking on how to go about with the business. The next day I decide to visit a near by car lot where I discuss with the owner of the cars. Long story short, That was how I started marketing cars online and getting paid for every successful deals, I was able to pay my bills and also bought another phone for myself..
I continued in the business. Today I get mouth wetting cut on every successful car selling deal, and by His Grace I will be starting my own car dealership business as I am expecting 1 pencil light camery I bought from the monies I made from this side hustle..
I know there are a lot of people that would like to venture into this type of business but don't know how to get started with it, that is why I am organizing this training.

In this training,
I will share with you all my secrets which I use to sell at least 3 cars within two weeks and earn nothing less than 150k. And exactly how you can do it also and achieve the same result or even more...
Not everyone will be willing to share their business success secrets with you. Since you have stumbled upon someone who is willing to, why not grab it with both hands. Opportunities like this don’t always come.
The reason I decide to share this secret with you now is because I know the extra 100k that you will get from this side hustle will go a long way in helping you sort out some bills.
I really would have loved to share these secrets with a lot of people, but because I am still tapping from the this side hustle, I am only willing to shared these secrets with only 10 People that are ready to pay ₦3,550

But wait !!!
This fee{₦3,550} is only for the first 10 people that will pay for this Training. The price will return to its original price{₦10,550} after the Tenth slots is taken..
Training Fee Price: N3,550
The Beautiful thing about this business is that;
- Anybody can do it.
- You can do it while you still retain your current job/business.
- If people use cars where you live, then venturing into this business is one of the best decisions you will take.
And you know what? What you need to start and excel in this business is
- Your mobile phone with access to the Internet, and
- The Secrets I will be sharing with you during this Training.
To Pay and also Participate in this Training , Kindly Send your WhatsApp Number to cfoccible@gmail.com to get more Information.
Please Do Not send us an email if you don't have N3,550 to pay for the training...

(1) (Reply)

C / Seminar On Financial Freedom / IT Support Intern (Nysc Corpers ) Serving In Rivers State Needed At Olivet Cloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.