Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... (3005 Views)

I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 / NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? / I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 6:23am On Nov 14, 2019
I was exempted from participating in NYSC scheme due to a little error, sadly most students still make the same error today. .

I have explained in details these errors and how to get it sorted out...If i have had access to this information in time, i wouldn't have been exempted from participating in tge scheme...

On 12th of Auguest 2017,it was like it should just come to the end of the world for me after i noticed i wont be able to participate in the scheme...

It was really not a nice experience for me,and i wouldn't want anyone else to pass through what i went through in trying to get things sorted out which was to no avail..

I had shared my story and how i was able to get solution to this error..

I went through a lot this period,it was by the grace of God i was able to scale through this period .

Few weeks after i did my registration for exemption , i made 115,000 without much work from my path today i pay NYSC holders salary..
You might be in the same situation today,i want you to know that its not the end of the world for you..God has greater plans for you..

All these period i was where is God,why would such thing be happening to me..But i never knew he has greater plans for my life...

I encourage who ever is in the same situation that i was few years back today ,its not the end of the world for you...Dont give up..God have reason for everything ..

If you would like to know the errors and how to solve this issue in time before your time of NYSC mobilization

Or you want to know what i did to raise #115,000 within 2 weeks of submiting my exemption registration am willing to share with you..

Just send an email to

rac2hael@outlook.com

Subject: NYSC Exemption Experience

Kindly note : This post is not for everyone
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Just so much to learn from this guys experience....
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 6:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Yesterday is not ours to recover,but today is ours to WIN or Lose...
Make every day count...A second passed cant be recovered...
Do things that will add value to your life and the life of people around you..
Remember, we need each other to survive ...
You are important to me as much as i am to you..
One love and enjoy the weekend...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=Omokiri1 post=84312152][/quote]Nice one

1 Like

Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Check the site below
http://www.foccible.com/About.html
to read more and learn for yourself..
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 6:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Good morning all...It will be a great week...
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2020
Good morning all
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2020
Whats next after NYSC
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 4:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Happy New Month...
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by press9jatv: 5:49am On Feb 02, 2020
icare44iiiiii:
I was exempted from participating in NYSC scheme due to a little error, sadly most students still make the same error today. .

I have explained in details these errors and how to get it sorted out...If i have had access to this information in time, i wouldn't have been exempted from participating in tge scheme...

On 12th of Auguest 2017,it was like it should just come to the end of the world for me after i noticed i wont be able to participate in the scheme...

It was really not a nice experience for me,and i wouldn't want anyone else to pass through what i went through in trying to get things sorted out which was to no avail..

I had shared my story and how i was able to get solution to this error..

I went through a lot this period,it was by the grace of God i was able to scale through this period .

Few weeks after i did my registration for exemption , i made 115,000 without much work from my path today i pay NYSC holders salary..
You might be in the same situation today,i want you to know that its not the end of the world for you..God has greater plans for you..

All these period i was where is God,why would such thing be happening to me..But i never knew he has greater plans for my life...

I encourage who ever is in the same situation that i was few years back today ,its not the end of the world for you...Dont give up..God have reason for everything ..

If you would like to know the errors and how to solve this issue in time before your time of NYSC mobilization

Or you want to know what i did to raise #115,000 within 2 weeks of submiting my exemption registration am willing to share with you..

Just send an email to

rac2hael@outlook.com

Subject: NYSC Exemption Experience

Kindly note : This post is not for everyone
please what is it all about.
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2020
Kindly follow the instruction on the write up...
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Good p.m everyone...
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 3:04am On Apr 26, 2020
"Today is ours to Win or Lose"
Life is all about choice...
Choose wisely..
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 4:49pm On May 19, 2020
Good afternoon everyone , Trust we are staying safe
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Nobody should be responsible for your failure because you have all it takes to be successful in this life..
Re: I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... by icare44iiiiii: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
Having access to the right information is key

(1) (Reply)

Please On What Date Does Nysc Pay Allawee / Nysc Presidential Award 2021 / Remita Transaction Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.