Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

3 Ways To Get Creative And Fight Depression Quickly-Mental Health Awareness(pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Ways To Get Creative And Fight Depression Quickly-Mental Health Awareness(pic) (145 Views)

Seven Natural Ways To Fight Depression / How To Fight Depression / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Get Creative And Fight Depression Quickly-Mental Health Awareness(pic) by SimplyLovlyn(f): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Creativity allows us to be productive and refresh our minds and bodies. It can positively impact our mental health and can help fight depression.

Creativity is the ability to generate, and recognize ideas or possibilities that may be useful in solving problems.

Depression symptoms like feelings of worthlessness, emptiness and hopelessness, loss of interest and many more can be reduced by getting creative.

There are tons of ways you can get creative to boost your emotions and mood. Searching for ways to get better is the first step to fighting off depression.

HERE ARE 3 WAYS YOU CAN GET CREATIVE TO FIGHT DEPRESSION QUICKLY.
1. Create A To-Do List

Creating a to-do list for the day or week has helped me a lot with depression. I always write out what I intend to do for the day, and sometimes a whole week. This helps me stay focused and active the whole day. At the end of the day, I erase all I achieved on my list and make a new list for the next day.

Making a list and planning for the day can increase your productivity and provides motivation. When depressed it is very easy to feel unmotivated to do anything. However, having a to-do list makes you feel the need to do something, and crossing off a task on your list after achieving it, increases motivation.

Planning my day with a to-do list has improved my overall mental health, by boosting my self-confidence and reassuring me of my capabilities.

Now if you are wondering how to create a to-do list or what tools to use, the solution to this problem is simple. You can use a pen and paper, or your smartphone. Thus, write out all the tasks you need to accomplish and estimate the time each task will take. Make a list for the current day only, so you don’t feel overwhelmed and get discouraged. At the end of the day or after completing a task, you can cross it off your list.

Completing day-to-day tasks can be difficult when struggling with depression. So creating a to-do list can help you get through the day. There’s nothing wrong with having something as basic as brushing your teeth or taking a bath on your to-do list. Be honest with yourself and keep things simple.

2. Have A Routine

There are so many benefits of having a routine. Routines can improve your mental health and provide all-around psychological benefits. So, you can reduce the symptoms of depression by creating a routine.

Routines are a set of actions you do regularly. It can be hourly, daily, weekly or monthly. Routines don’t have to be boring, the idea is to keep you organized and ...

Read more ... https://mymentalhealthandi.com/3-ways-to-get-creative-and-fight-depression-quickly/

Re: 3 Ways To Get Creative And Fight Depression Quickly-Mental Health Awareness(pic) by Chizzyjforce: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Post all details here and you'll get even more traffic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Lemon Juice Can Help Or Damage Men’s Fertility / Hhealth Problems / 5 Questions To Ask When Buying Health Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.