Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Java Internship Full Time - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java Internship Full Time (3718 Views)

How Do I Get Java Development Kit On My System? / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. / Java Programmers ,I Need Help Fixing This Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Java Internship Full Time by Sheriman(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
parkervero:

The verbosity of java made maintainability easy. Please, give me a java 8 code base project to work on, I will easily extend and add features to it. Moreso, the IDEs we have these days handle lots of boilerplate codes.

I use IDEA and Eclipse.
You are well experience Android dev. Can we be friends?? I need more native Android developers as friends. We are not many compare to Web developers on Nairaland
Re: Java Internship Full Time by EbenG(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
parkervero:

Over time lots of kotlin dev will adopt java back cos of the constant evolution of Java. Java 19 is out with lots of improvement.

Lol,
I don't think this is true though. The reverse is the case instead. Maybe you haven't tried learning kotlin. A lot more than 50% of people who have used kotlin never want to go back, especially those coming from Java grin
Kotlin adoption has been highly aggressive (especially in Android application development), I strongly recommend adopting Kotlin. It's just expressive and direct smiley

In my opinion, Kotlin might replace Java in the future and many other languages in and out of the Java ecosystem.

Learn Kotlin, it is not bad if you learn Java too grin
Re: Java Internship Full Time by parkervero(m): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
EbenG:

Lol,
I don't think this is true though. The reverse is the case instead. Maybe you haven't tried learning kotlin. A lot more than 50% of people who have used kotlin never want to go back, especially those coming from Java grin
Kotlin adoption has been highly aggressive (especially in Android application development), I strongly recommend adopting Kotlin. It's just expressive and direct smiley
in my opinion, Kotlin might replace Java in the future and many other languages in and out of the Java ecosystem.

Learn Kotlin, it is not bad if you learn Java too grin

You would have made great contribution without this statement.

Kotlin will remain dominant in the Android world but can never beat java in the backend world in this life let alone replacing Java.

Do you even know how vast the Java ecosystem is? I doubt you know this. I subscribe to a New York java community come and see great java champions all over. Kotlin can not have such ecosystem that Java have.

Why has C# not replace Java?

Go to jetbrain academy, go through the courses btw java and kotlin and tell the number of subscribers in each.

Stop dreaming that kotlin will replace java. It can never in this world replace Java.

Even in the Android world if Google can update android to adopt latest java releases you will see how people will love java in Android dev. We will be using Seal, record and a host of other libraries in new java releases.

Java and Python rule the world backend dev.

1 Like

Re: Java Internship Full Time by EbenG(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
parkervero:

You would have made great contribution without this statement.

Kotlin will remain dominant in the Android world but can never beat java in the backend world in this life let alone replacing Java.

Do you even know how vast the Java ecosystem is? I doubt you know this. I subscribe to a New York java community come and see great java champions all over. Kotlin can not have such ecosystem that Java have.

Why has C# not replace Java?

Go to jetbrain academy, go through the courses btw java and kotlin and tell the number of subscribers in each.

Stop dreaming that kotlin will replace java. It can never in this world replace Java.

Even in the Android world if Google can update android to adopt latest java releases you will see how people will love java in Android dev. We will be using Seal, record and a host of other libraries in new java releases.

Java and Python rule the world backend dev.

Cool smiley
You never can tell. Let's watch and see how things will evolve with time.
Re: Java Internship Full Time by Bellaluve(f): 3:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Hi guys,
I’m learning Java and spring boot too. I plan to start applying for internships and entry level roles from next month.
Please, what kind of projects should I add to my portfolio to easily land a job fast??
Any help/advice would be appreciated��
Re: Java Internship Full Time by Saverin: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
batistutajulio:

Hi everyone.

I got an internship for a Java Backend role as an intern that will last for 12 months. The offer is $250, do you guys think it is okay as an industry standard. Its a company in Central Europe and I would be working remotely from Nigeria.

Is there anything I should ask or know before I accept the offer?

Which site did you apply to get the job?
Re: Java Internship Full Time by hotsauce8000: 3:46am On Dec 31, 2022
batistutajulio:
Guys, there is a remote Java backend internship at Flexisaf. If you are interested, use this link to submit an application https://flexisaf.zohorecruit.com/careers

is it paid?. the job description doesn't talk about stipend or anything like that . i even checked their website and there's
nothing like that also
Re: Java Internship Full Time by batistutajulio: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
hotsauce8000:

is it paid?. the job description doesn't talk about stipend or anything like that . i even checked their website and there's
nothing like that also

Its closed already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best I.T Course To Study.... / with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? / Error With XHTML Markup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.