Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Artificial Insemination By A Single Lady Is Unnatural And A Sin. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Artificial Insemination By A Single Lady Is Unnatural And A Sin. (18141 Views)

Is Artificial Insemination A Sin When Done By A Single Lady?? / Artificial Insemination, A Sin? / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artificial Insemination By A Single Lady Is Unnatural And A Sin. by MikeofAfrica: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Steep:
I asked you was Jesus the seed of a man?

getting an already made car and making a car are they the same?

Onah actually married his brother's wife.

Genesis 38:8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

Who is talking of culture here?
There are cultures that permit eating of humans does that make it right?

So you believe that it is right to buy an already made car but it is wrong to make a car by yourself. In other words, you also think that it right to buy an already built house but it is wrong to buy a land and built a house by yourself.

I can now see why you believe that adoption is okey while Artificial Insemination is a sin.

I respect your views and can no longer argue with you. Have a good night rest.
Re: Artificial Insemination By A Single Lady Is Unnatural And A Sin. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
Deldrax29:

You are a fool!

Bigger fool sad
Re: Artificial Insemination By A Single Lady Is Unnatural And A Sin. by Mcbayo(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2022
BloomingDale:
Ladies, please don't listen to the fool up there. The same bible that said woman was created out of man cannot be supported by nature or science. All men come through the woman.
Repent of your sin now , next hour might be too late

1 Like

Re: Artificial Insemination By A Single Lady Is Unnatural And A Sin. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2022
Hmm...

Nice Joke.
Re: Artificial Insemination By A Single Lady Is Unnatural And A Sin. by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2022
I don't know if artificial insemination is a sin or not (as I've not thought about it in spiritual terms), but it is the height of hypocrisy for you to infer that it's a sin based on it being unnatural. Especially if weighed against your probably not considering caesarian section, blood transfusion, organ transplants etc as sins. Or, is it the age old Nigerian "Christian" orientation of "if I don't like it and I don't understand it, then it's a sin"?
Re: Artificial Insemination By A Single Lady Is Unnatural And A Sin. by Amccc1: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Benrosaria:
Sin is the one Who thought about creating the action .
Sinner is the one who taught you.
Sinnest is the one who allowed it to be installed into its brain as sin and accepts it as sin
please sorry for mentioning here I couldn't reply before they ban me here is the receipt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are "Saggings" & Wearing "Torn Jeans" Sins? / We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye / Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.