Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency (28918 Views)

2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency by bizzibodi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Rivguydee:

Gibberish
Gibberish indeed!
Re: Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency by etrange: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
oikirodah:
Dem No Dey Telli Person: Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency

My name is Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah and it would never be a dull moment with Bush Radio.

Copyright protected.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/dem-no-dey-telli-person-atiku-set-for-regrets-as-wike-finally-pushes-toward-tinubus-presidency-2/

Lol... you don't report like a news outlet AT ALL.
Re: Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency by Abbeytoy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I don't know why this paid news site always make fp.Nobody takes them serious again.

You don't take it serious but read to the end and also comment on it?

Una Wheldon ooo
Re: Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency by seunjungle1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
You still call that cleared happening propaganda right? But Obi GCE result of 1986, B.A certificate of 1984(issued on Saturday) and NYSC certificate are not propaganda?
OYO lo wa!

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians are ready to take back their country.All these propaganda won't work again.
Re: Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency by Selfmotivated: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike is a political animal. A beast that kind of person is not entitled to the seat of the president or else second Abacha will evolve. SPITS...
Re: Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Fake news
Re: Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency by yungkc(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
What is your problem guy...This ur rubbish news is always irritating stop this thing ur nonsense propaganda with Wikes name..Wike will never support Tinubu..Let that sink into ur head.Stop all these news.I am fed up with ur news.
Re: Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency by Okoroawusa: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Throwback:
Who else noticed the obidient thug who tried to spam the thread by copying the OP over and over?

Minority thinking they are the majority and feeling pained that Wike is pitching tent with the majority.

The choice before Wike is very simple.

Ologo BSc versus Olodo GCE.
I noticed it too! You know that I don't like commenting too much these days but I saw it and I was like what is with the spamming of the article over and over again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency by yungkc(m): 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Two stvpid urchins
Re: Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency by asanausana91: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2022
oyebanji44:
I said it here once and l am going to say it again

Atiku is nothing but a colossal failure

Surely ,the trophy is coming back to the South.
hahahaaaa! When a fool think he is wise.
I love the way the north is playing their politics. Cool and calm.
Atiku is the next president, know that and have peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) / Nigeria Economic Crisis Worsens - BBC / How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.