Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari (28790 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by FuglyGurl(f): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2023
The Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai has again come hard on the presidency, saying he no longer believes in the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Recall that sequel to the recent cash policy by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, the governor had raised the alarm that some elements in the presidency were working against the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

The governor, who vowed that those in Tinubu’s camp would defeat the cabals, said they would be unmasked in due time.

Speaking with Channels TV last week, El-Rufai alleged that some persons in the presidency who backed another aspirant during the APC primary election were using Buhari to actualize their plans.

Similarly, in an interview with Premium Times, the governor declared that though he still believes in Buhari, he no longer trusts those working around him.

“I believe in Buhari, I still do and I will never stop, but I no longer believe in the circle around him and the quality of decisions and actions coming out of that leadership,” El-Rufai said.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/13/2023-i-no-longer-believe-in-buharis-leadership-el-rufai-drops-another-bombshell/

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2023
The fear of defeat is giving this man and APC members sleepless nights

The new naira redesign has exposed them heavily that they cannot win any election without vote buying .

Tinubu campaign in Abuja this past Saturday was scanty and embarrassing. Dem don dey fear

They want to blackmail Buhari into rigging election for them now that it is obvious APC has been rejected by all Nigerians

318 Likes 26 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Otuegbe: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2023
Selfish people, like tinubu,when Buhari action affects their personal ambition they complain.
The masses have been complaining since 7 years..

230 Likes 14 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by descarado: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2023
Seems they sidelined him and he is out ranting as usual.

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Khallicopyro: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2023
Dat ur money go spoil

199 Likes 10 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by 9jahotblog: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Buhari has hit this one hard. APC Muslim-Muslim ticket you used in Kaduna State will never be successful in next week Saturday presidential poll. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll

89 Likes 17 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Wailing Wailer.Buhari would not be blackmailed to rig election for apc

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Millimann: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2023
That is exactly what he will tell us in future if unfortunately APC wins the election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Fuckyoumod: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2023
El rufai is a man of steel balls.

I wonder why any Governor should be scared of Buhari.

Buhari is a collosal failure.

Only the illiterate is Petroleum minister - no fuel.
Only him, President of the country - the country is directionless. he has already left a debt of 77 trillion naira for the next president.

Now, he has dabbled into Monetary policies. Commotion everywhere.

Tinubu is another calamity waiting to happen.

Useless people!

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Opintiwa: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2023
Treason.

Imagine an APC cursed midget fighting an APC skeleton.

U no go kneel down for darling daddy bubu again ?

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by austinsmat(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Old naira money is about to spoil, better share it now

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2023
Na mad man you be. Because this policy affects the 40billion naira you stashed, you no longer believe in his leadership.

Mad man

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2023
Yes buhari is becoming bastard

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by jmoore(m): 8:11am On Feb 13, 2023
That man should shutup!!

The people working with Buhari have been working with him since 2015.

It's now you no longer trust them. HellRufai!!

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by ChangetheChange: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Bastard Fool because he refused to help u guys rig the election
But u believed in his leadership for more than 7 years.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Ofunaofu: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2023
But he rode on Buhari's popularity to become governor

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Penguin2: 8:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Lol!

Naira redesign pain these criminals eh!

That Northwest governor with 22billion Naira that Buba Galadima was talking about, no fit pass Ganduje or Elrufai.

But by God’s grace, by Wednesday, e go turn paper.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Flier: 8:13am On Feb 13, 2023
Millimann:
That is exactly what he will tell us in future if unfortunately APC wins the election.
El rufai believe he is the next in line after Tinubu and this is why he will go extra lenght to make TINUBU wins
Buhari and his team will suffer if APC should win this election

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by iwaeda: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2023
FuglyGurl:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/13/2023-i-no-longer-believe-in-buharis-leadership-el-rufai-drops-another-bombshell/

Another APC comedy, this is the same party some analysts say will win by 1m votes, just because of partisan tendency and religion. Nothing is working under APC and they will not win 2023. grin grin grin grin angry

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by backnbeta(f): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2023
Whatever you guys do, just make money available. I'm tired of saying "thank you so much for your help" after I get 'my' money withdrawn successfully through the help of kind friends and colleagues! I need full access to 'my' money!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2023
iwaeda:

Another APC comedy, this is the same party some analysts say will win by 1m votes, just because of partisan tendency and religion. Nothing is working under APC and they will not win 2023. grin grin grin grin angry
Trash analysts . No dey read there nonsense. They are APC miscreants lying to themselves to feel happy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by iwaeda: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Trash analysts . No dey read there nonsense. They are APC miscreants lying to themselves to feel happy
Same people that were going round hotels to support APC since 2015. Some of them deactivated their Facebook accounts. grin grin grin grin angry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Nwaezeudo: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2023
This devilish blood sucking midget wails more than the Nairaland resident urchins these days? Wetin dey occur grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Sucre6: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2023
This guy crave for attention pass nollywood actresses 😂😂😂😂

In anything u do, stay away from short people, they are pure sadist 😅

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Kingcalls: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2023
This foolish short man was among those that Tinubu watered their hands to support another failure .... This El Rufai that has destroyed kadunawith his religious bigotry, a once peaceful state ... Rufai is an evil man and have always been an evil man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Nwadu: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2023
No body trusts you either

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by cjudy(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2023
tongue
Cry cry baby, I want to see your master, shammmmmmeee

You go wail tire. Buhari is the best thing that have happen to Nigeria this election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Toneypen247(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Hmm
Re: El-Rufai: I No Longer Believe In The Circle Around Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2023
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

July 1966 Counter-coup: Fajuyi’s Aides Knew About The Coup But Betrayed Him –sis / I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari / Pictures Of The Faces Of Osun Pensioners That Benefited From Pension Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.