Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour (663 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour by Validated: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
PDP should let Wike do his worse and commit political suicide. Anyway, Rivers State is 90% Obidient, the 10% is reserved for Atiku and others.

You lost primary election and you don't allow Nigerians rest. Who is Wike sef, an overrated political nonentity. A bat associating with birds. Who would have given this one presidential ticket? You are fighting Igbos, you are fighting Hausa/Fulanis, you are fighting PDP, in all instances, you are the only one right.

You want Ayu removed a week to campaign commencement, when it is against party constitution. You are not against Ayu because of Southern interest but because of personal interest.

You fought Umahi, until he left PDP, you fought Ayadi until he left, you fought Secondus. You are fighting Amaechi, you are fighting Ayu now. In all these instances you claimed to be right.

My people have a parable that says, "when a housewife fights her husband, the family sided her, she fought her father in law, the family sided her, she fought her mother-in-law, she fought her sister and brothers-in-law and again people sided her. In all of these instances, she was always "right".
At some point she would be lonely without family and friends, because she is always "right"". Wike is on this trajectory.

I do not blame Wike. It is those following him around that are the problem. Atiku should start reaching out to those his supporters one by one and break their ranks. Why Seyi Makinde is following Wike is not clear to me. Dude wants to lose second term be that.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour by Righthussle: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Who cough? OP na you cough ?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour by Validated: 1:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Wike has shot himself on the foot. Now Atiku and PDP have abandon him. Pride goes before the fall. The Tinubu he was lurking around has no interest in him and his loquaciousness.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour by Dalnadoni: 1:32am On Sep 24, 2022
So PDP no fear Wike again? The kind beating Pdp go chop ehn..

Re: Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour by SlavaUkraini: 1:50am On Sep 24, 2022
Wike is still in pains and has not gotten over the presidential primary loss
Re: Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour by 9jahotblog: 1:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Osun PDP did not tacitly support the presidential candidate of our party today, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar during the presidential primaries despite the fact that his wife hails from Ilesha. He won the election and didn't harbour any bile or hate towards our gubernatorial campaigns in July. Infact he had to suspend one of his foreign trips to attend our mega rally fews days to the election. That's how real party men behave, not veiled party men who don't care once it's not their own personal ambitions.

Governor Nyesom Wike was nowhere to be found, he was holed up somewhere in London negotiating with opposition parties on how to make his own party loose in February.

Save for when he was going round on consultations for his now dead presidential ambition, he has never for once supported the party here either in the area of conflict resolution or financial assistance since he became Rivers state governor. I wonder where some of his sympathisers are getting the fiction that he 'carried' the party since we lost out in 2015. What this simply means is that Wike has ONLY been nursing a presidential ambition since 2015 and never cared if the party did well or not in states where we have been in opposition.

Now to Rivers politics, Amaechi from my personal interactions with my people in Rivers is even more loved as governor than this dictator who always wants things to go his way.

When Amaechi as a sitting governor dumped the PDP to support President Buhari in 2015, he could only contribute 63k votes to the APC. Isn't it worrisome that his successor who witnessed all these is the same person threatening fire and brimstone over where Rivers state votes would sway in few months' time?

Finally, what would be the feelings of his cronies who he has already gifted PDP tickets for both national assembly and the RVHA? The election of his preferred NASS candidates and that of Atiku hold the very same day. Indefatigable National Chairman of Pdp, Senator Iyorchia Ayu has come to stay. To hell with Wike and his stooges.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour by BlackSaints: 2:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Rivers state is 90% what? The nonsense I read here.
Re: Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour by Curious345: 2:40am On Sep 24, 2022
BlackSaints:
Rivers state is 90% what? The nonsense I read here.
wike is a fuul
Re: Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour by BlackSaints: 2:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Curious345:
wike is a fuul
How is that my business? undecided
Re: Wike: Do Your Worse, Rivers Is Not Your Parlour by DrAkpamudehe: 3:20am On Sep 24, 2022
Wike is a stupid piig... His political days are numbered. We will show him who the true owners of pdp are... Just imagine the small rat, without PEJ, where would he have been?

(1) (Reply)

#lalasticlala / Nairaland APC Supporter Agrees Kashim Shettima Is The Presidential / BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu Finally Congratulates Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.