Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Can A Student Degree Be Revoked After Graduation? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can A Student Degree Be Revoked After Graduation? (562 Views)

How Degree Certificate Can Be Revoked / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation / 88-Year-Old Man Prepares For His Death, Dies A Day After Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Student Degree Be Revoked After Graduation? by BrightTips: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good morning everyone, I have A Freind Who was part of the Institution student Union, He was into Fraudulent Activity while holding the post, after graduation the School was Aware of this Action, Can his/her degree be revoked?
Re: Can A Student Degree Be Revoked After Graduation? by abusurv(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
A.B.U. did it base on that the man was a cultists
Re: Can A Student Degree Be Revoked After Graduation? by Karleb(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yes.

I remember how a guy that was president in my department was delayed by my HOD because of some supposed financial misappropriation.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Student Degree Be Revoked After Graduation? by The5DME(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
BrightTips:
Good morning everyone, I have A Freind Who was part of the Institution student Union, He was into Fraudulent Activity while holding the post, after graduation the School was Aware of this Action, Can his/her degree be revoked?
You're the so-called friend here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Student Degree Be Revoked After Graduation? by Oesophagus99(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Simple answer, yes and with imidiate effects....

...if the offense was committed before graduating.

1 Like

Re: Can A Student Degree Be Revoked After Graduation? by Holybaddo: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
As long as you have the money fear not

In The Name Of Money They Sha Bend Their Knees

1 Like

Re: Can A Student Degree Be Revoked After Graduation? by chiboy441(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Possible if the degree was obtained illegally.

(1) (Reply)

"Can I Make Money With My Phone?" This Was Me 6mnths Ago Until I Discovered This / British Council IELTS Exploitation In Nigeria-share Your Experience / Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.