Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable (2336 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Of course when a major tribe spread bitterness, it will be a source of worry

Apart from bigotry what next ?

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Newton2024: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
your mother is not here, keep your depression and frustration until you see her, I am not responsible for your frustrations and bitterness, I didn't mention you in my comment
You don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Proudlyomonna: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
your mother is not here.

Ok watin dis guy mother do you now wey you dey call am out grin grin
O boy e no possible make you get mother come dey easily call out other people own, PandoraObi aka kagd10 you be orphan case closed grin grin
Your own mama don die dats why you dey always vex for others wey get mama,very very simple logic na grin

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Tayomi37(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
I can see that @pandoraobi lack every atom of moral upbringing or maybe he didnt know his mother bcs I can't phantom how one's mother will now b a source of attack in a political banter. You started it & u expect him not 2 respond? NEVER!!!. Ojulowo omo kaaro, a jii're kii fi iya eniyan ta'yin, a kii se bee

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tayomi37:
I can see that @pandoraobi lack every atom of moral upbringing or maybe he didnt know his mother bcs I can't phantom how one's mother will now b a source of attack in a political banter. You started it & u expect him not 2 respond? NEVER!!!. Ojulowo omo kaaro, a jii're kii fi iya eniyan ta'yin, a kii se bee
Now you insulted me, if I insult your mother back, you will start foaming in the mouth, can't you pass your comments without direct insult if someone do not mention you or quote your comment, I don't see the need of coming here to insult someone, you are saying someone lack moral upbringing, haven't you insulted that person's parents?
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ok watin dis guy mother do you now wey you dey call am out grin grin
O boy e no possible make you get mother come dey easily call out other people own, PandoraObi aka kagd10 you be orphan case closed grin grin
Your own mama don die dats why you dey always vex for others wey get mama,very very simple logic na grin
So you are still unconsolable after you informed me that your father was roasted and cannibalised by ESN cannibals and they also raped your mother to death, common kid, let bygone be bygone
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Proudlyomonna: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
So you are still unconsolable after you informed me that your father was roasted and cannibalised by ESN cannibals and they also raped your mother to death, common kid, let bygone be bygone

grin grin ok so watin concern dis nigga mama with watin you and am dey talk now
If you get mama you suppose respect and adore motherhood simple logic grin
Your mama and papa don die,na why you no fit get respect for mothers and fathers cheesy
No explain your predicament for me again,the only thing wey I know na se you be fatherless and motherless bastard that's why you hate people mothers and fathers. grin grin
Watin dis guy mama do you now grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin ok so watin concern dis nigga mama with watin you and am dey talk now
If you get mama you suppose respect and adore motherhood simple logic grin
Your mama and papa don die,na why you no fit get respect for mothers and fathers cheesy
No explain your predicament for me again,the only thing wey I know na se you be fatherless and motherless bastard that's why you hate people mothers and fathers. grin grin
Watin dis guy mama do you now grin
You still looking for who to blame for your father that was roasted and cannibalised by ESN cannibals and your mother that was raped to death after taking her whorish trollop virtue-less trade to the ESN cannibals hideout, those lashed her with mercy and send her to hell.
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Tayomi37(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Now you insulted me, if I insult your mother back, you will start foaming in the mouth, can't you pass your comments without direct insult if someone do not mention you or quote your comment, I don't see the need of coming here to insult someone, you are saying someone lack moral upbringing, haven't you insulted that person's parents?

I'm not here 2 fight or insult you but 2 correct. Pls, i want 2 go back and read all ur comments from page1(I dont normaly comment on nairaland but I must say you went too far). I'm a typical yoruba man but you dont represent a true yoruba blood.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:

You remember what I did to you when you bring people's mother and father online?

I will flog Yu again soon get ready.

Because you must tell me the name of that police officer that takes your mother out
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Tayomi37(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2022
@Pandoraobi
On checking some screenshots posted here. I can see that indeed you are not true Yoruba blood as you claim, calling out people's mother is your norm. This is an insult to Yoruba race

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Tayomi37:
@Pandoraobi
On checking some screenshots posted here. I can see that indeed you are not true Yoruba blood as you claim, calling out people's mother is your norm. This is an insult to Yoruba race
Do you check the beginning of the conversation screenshots, don't just jump into conclusion without prove, if you don't insult me I wouldn't even reply you but if you do I will direct you to your mother because someone with a sensible and responsible mother will not insult others for their opinions that their names was not mentioned or their comment was quote. You think all this insults are necessary for my opinion and comment he quoted

Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

You remember what I did to you when you bring people's mother and father online?

I will flog Yu again soon get ready.

Because you must tell me the name of that police officer that takes your mother out
Everyone cannot be your trollop mother.
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Everyone cannot be your trollop mother.

She don come back from yesterday Trip?
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2022
Tayomi37:

I'm not here 2 fight or insult you but 2 correct. Pls, i want 2 go back and read all ur comments from page1(I dont normaly comment on nairaland but I must say you went too far). I'm a typical yoruba man but you dont represent a true yoruba blood.
I went too far by what exactly? I didn't mention or quote him, neither do I insult him before he insulted me. I wouldn't bother to reply you again if you cannot see beyond sentiment. I even posted a screenshot of the beginning of the conversation for you.

Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

She don come back from yesterday Trip?
If your mother is missing go and look for her in the ESN cannibals hideout.
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
If your mother is missing go and look for her in the ESN cannibals hideout.

Give her enough food so that her head will grow bigger and ripe for skull mining when it's time
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Give her enough food so that her head will grow bigger and ripe for skull mining when it's time
You think everyone want to use their mother's blood to appease the gods of Biafra like you while riping her skull apart and cannibalised her body.
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
You think everyone want to use their mother's blood to appease the gods of Biafra like you while riping her skull apart and cannibalised her body.

Who is the policeman she went to see yesterday?
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Who is the policeman she went to see yesterday?
Look for your mother if she is missing
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Look for your mother if she is missing

Is your father happy with the present situation?
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Is your father happy with the present situation?
Not everyone have your father as their fathers put your father where he belongs
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Not everyone have your father as their fathers put your father where he belongs

She I he has gone to beg Agbo and cigar this morning just to stay calm ?
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

She I he has gone to beg Agbo and cigar this morning just to stay calm ?
You know where you send your parents.
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
You know where you send your parents.

You search her purse when she come back this morning?
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

You search her purse when she come back this morning?
I am not interested in your mother's life
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not interested in your mother's life

No let her burn the condom, carry am go lab check weather the policeman dey infected
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

No let her burn the condom, carry am go lab check weather the policeman dey infected
Your mother need that advice since you know
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your mother need that advice since you know

Na for your health, because the toilet when she piss if you piss for there you go collect the stuff o
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Na for your health, because the toilet when she piss if you piss for there you go collect the stuff o
So you share toilet shanty, no wonder, poverty has submerged and overwhelmed your family, no wonder you are running amok because I attacked the person that you think will rescue you from extreme penury
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
So you share toilet shanty, no wonder, poverty has submerged and overwhelmed your family, no wonder you are running amok because I attacked the person that you think will rescue you from extreme penury

Your Mama don go buy perfume for today Waka ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Delta And Edo Will Vote In Presidential And Guber Polls / Bill Gates, Dangote Visit President Bola Tinubu / Ateke Tom Accepts Yaradua's Amnesty Offer And Surrenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.