Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable (2346 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Your Mama don go buy perfume for today Waka ?
You didn't tell me your mother offensive odious can down towers
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
You didn't tell me your mother offensive odious can down towers

Tell her not to use the small satchet green soap
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Tell her not to use the small satchet green soap
Call your mother if she has a phone
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Call your mother if she has a phone

The police officer go buy her small stout,follow her so him go add dry meat
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

The police officer go buy her small stout,follow her so him go add dry meat
So your mother is also a drunkard after trolloping, no wonder she gave birth to you.
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
So your mother is also a drunkard after trolloping, no wonder she gave birth to you.

She don try reverse cowgirl?
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

She don try reverse cowgirl?
So you do that with your trolloping mother
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
So you do that with your trolloping mother

Tell her to dey use the police officer handcuffs too
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Tell her to dey use the police officer handcuffs too
I don't have time for your mother, tell her yourself
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I don't have time for your mother, tell her yourself

Her cigarettes don finish?
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Her cigarettes don finish?
So your mother is a smoker, her kidney and liver must have expired
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
So your mother is a smoker, her kidney and liver must have expired

She go sleep for house today ?
You know say tomorrow na Sunday
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

She go sleep for house today ?
You know say tomorrow na Sunday
I don't need your mother, no need to tell me
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
I don't need your mother, no need to tell me

Tell her to focus on the police officer and leave the mortuary guy alone,he has wife and children
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Tell her to focus on the police officer and leave the mortuary guy alone,he has wife and children
Tell your mother yourself, I don't care.
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Tell your mother yourself, I don't care.

You have to care .

If she born you go get many brothers but no father
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

You have to care .

If she born you go get many brothers but no father
How does your mother's trolloping concerns me, am I one her numerous frolicking meandering customers
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
How does your mother's trolloping concerns me, am I one her numerous frolicking meandering customers

Tell her to wear mini skirt .

Small girls dey commot business form her hand
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Tell her to wear mini skirt .

Small girls dey commot business form her hand
No problem I tell your meandering frolicking mother when I sees her.
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
No problem I tell your meandering frolicking mother when I sees her.

You self try dey iron her shirt, una go hungry if she no hustle o
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

You self try dey iron her shirt, una go hungry if she no hustle o
How does your mother's whorish trollop virtue-less life concern me, I am not living off your mother
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
How does your mother's whorish trollop virtue-less life concern me, I am not living off your mother

Today na weekend , tell your papa say make e relax mama go bring food from officer
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Today na weekend , tell your papa say make e relax mama go bring food from officer
So it is your trollop mother feeding your dead living father, no wonder your life is despair
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
So it is your trollop mother feeding your dead living father, no wonder your life is despair

Buy dettol keep down , where officer dey carry her go no good
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by PandoraObi: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Buy dettol keep down , where officer dey carry her go no good
Your mother want to drink Dettol, tell her not to commit suicide, the nuisance you are need to be taking care of
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by ASAPFERG1: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Make February reach make all this rubbish noise for end
Re: Obidient Movement Gives PDP, APC Cause To Worry About 2023 Election | The Cable by Opintiwa: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your mother want to drink Dettol, tell her not to commit suicide, the nuisance you are need to be taking care of

Tell her to carry lubricant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Swore For Himself And it Came To Pass (pic) / Nigerian Tweeps Boycott Erisco Products Over Bullying, Intimidation Of Chioma / The President And His Mistresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.