Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail (46395 Views)

IGP Orders Prosecution Of Zainab Duke Abiola Over Assault On Orderly / Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Day dreaming
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Very nice....throw her gadmnnn ass into the dungeon for 669 years..I know say police themselves nor good but that treatment was bad

Nor be small work Peter obi go do once he resume office

Him go Declare state of emergency on electricity
Declare a state of emergency to withdraw police from doing those orderly follow friends and brothers of politicians
Declare on education
Declare on security...
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Bimpe29: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
What a nice deterrence!
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, When be say your body too hot, small sense you no get. You are all just too blinded with hatred and anger. We are talking about democratically elected president. FYI OBJ was an head of state like Aguyi Ironsi which was not mentioned. Una no get sense walahi.

This Lagos State na una problem, las las na lagoon most of una go perish , no wonder Ojukwu bombed it during the civil and was also planning to capture it which eventually lead to his down fall... Àwọn Werey, Na person say make una no develop una shit holes. You had governors in the South East that just stole all your money like the Peter Obi you are rebranding.

Which Lagos was everybody's sweat, which mumu sweat you and your father sweat for Lagos? You are too poorly educated to know that Ikeja, Epe, Ikorodu and most of the main land was under the Western region government until Lagos state was created by Gowon.

The seat of power was solely around Ikoyi, VI and Isale Eko, I hope say you go school to know your right hand from your left. Igbos are officially relegated in Nigerian politics. They are struggling to be relevance and I am afraid they are doing that with Biafra blackmail and that will not work.

All I can see here is pure hatred and envy for the Igbo tribe, your moniker says a lot already, Your profile even says more, it's as if without Igbos you will cease to exist, Keep believing in the trash you wrote up there, reality will dawn on you guys in 2023 grin
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Spray(m): 2:27am On Sep 24, 2022
xpressionx:

Nice one.
It remains Amodu Ali's wife that assaulted tons of people, locked some in cages.
I hope she too would be remanded in prison.
Wow... You are a strong follower of brekete radio like me
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Igboslayer: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2022
Brendaniel:

All I can see here is pure hatred and envy for the Igbo tribe, your moniker says a lot already, Your profile even says more, it's as if without Igbos you will cease to exist, Keep believing in the trash you wrote up there, reality will dawn on you guys in 2023 grin
Trash, you believe in your own folly. My moniker dey scare you? Who will love ethnic conscious people. Na the smelling akpu wey una dey eat with grass soup I go envy abi na una chest beating antics on-top nonsense and foolishness?

Na so Ojukwu believe in Biafra, the thing go clear soon for una eye. 2023 will bring anarchy for the foolish thinking people of the East to profit from where they didn’t work for. For more than 7years, you were all bringing Nigeria down with your sharp mouth and stupid indiscretion, you called Nigeria zoo and all sorts of name, now you want to rule the Nigeria you all so lout. It won’t happen, When you sell sands to us, we will pay you all with stones.
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by GGirll: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Femiwilli:
make una grant bail oh,no be igbo woman.

The swiftness of the judgement and action by the police was because they thought she was an Igbo woman, not supporting her inhumane action to the poor policewoman, but this Nigeria, skewed judgement against the great Igbos. E.g. Nanmei Kanu vs Sunday igboho; Evans Vs Wadume, Ipob Vs Hisbah, Boko Haram, Fulani killer herdsmen and bandits, you proscribe one who isn't killing people but forgives n rehabilitates terrorists. Nigeria will continue to be cursed forever if it doesn't change. Kudos to the sane citizens of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by pepperdemzombie: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2022
LadySarah:

She is kalabari from Delta state hence the name Duke,one of MKO's wives reason for the Abiola and Muslim name Zainab.
Na real confusion be dat.
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash, you believe in your own folly. My moniker dey scare you? Who will love ethnic conscious people. Na the smelling akpu wey una dey eat with grass soup I go envy abi na una chest beating antics on-top nonsense and foolishness?

Na so Ojukwu believe in Biafra, the thing go clear soon for una eye. 2023 will bring anarchy for the foolish thinking people of the East to profit from where they didn’t work for. For more than 7years, you were all bringing Nigeria down with your sharp mouth and stupid indiscretion, you called Nigeria zoo and all sorts of name, now you want to rule the Nigeria you all so lout. It won’t happen, When you sell sands to us, we will pay you all with stones.

No worry Oga, your eye go clear, dem no dey telli person, Because we told you guys the truth for the past 7 years, you guys hated on us, is Nigeria better today than 7 years ago, so who is hating here, I think it is you guys because what we said has been happening in your very eyes, The political sophistication some of you claim which is borne out of hatred for Igbos has paid you guys and the whole Nigeria negatively in the past 7 years and you want Igbos to praise you for that even after all the warnings we gave, now Tinubu wants to rescue Nigeria from the best gift he claimed to offer Nigerians...

Oga continue, you and I know the truth, Tinubu's chances are dropping by the second which I'm very happy about, Cause this time around evil like Buhari will not happen a second time, I'm not against a Yoruba Presidency in 2023, But I'm against a thief becoming president, If you like accuse Peter Obi of been a thief too, your problem, his chances are increasing by the second because he is the best among the 3 major candidates and that's why I'm supporting him, If Ambode was there I may have supported him over Obi...
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by lezz(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Na real confusion be dat as my true identity is shrouded deep in the abyss of my mother's sexual rascality. Wish mom didn't use her kponmo democratically. Now I'm like a houseboy to her current man friend

sorry lad. This can only get better from here. Be strong

Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by haslaw(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Brendaniel:
The hatred some people have on this nairaland for Igbos is something else, the first topic they brought out was Prof. Dike assulted police officer, they refused to put the other names, of course as usual the haters arrived and bashed Igbos, the second topic then carried Dike Zainab, the bashing continued.

Police finally gave press release only to find out her name is Prof Duke Zainab Abiola and has nothing to do with Igbos

Updated,
For all those quoting me and saying she was born in Mbaise, She is from Delta state(Kalabari side linked with Ijaw) and even holds a title there and only born in Mbaise, so stop all these arguments of half information, the Police spokesman who happens to be a Yoruba man still had to leave her origin and still announced her birth place(Mbaise) in his statement just to link her with Igbo...

It is well

Stop deceiving yourself. People are having problems with IGBOS because of the type of criminals activities IGBOS commit across the country.

Most Landlords here in the north avoid giving houses to IGBOS just because of past experiences.
Even outside Nigeria. Igbos are the most executed people in the world. Go to Asian jails and see how many IGBOS are on death row for drug related offences. Are you saying that Asians also gates IGBOS?

IGBOS should change their characters and see how everyone will love them.
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by christistruth01: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brendaniel:

For slave trade, Oga we are talking about state development as capital of Nigeria not port....

Also For European Goods,

Remember that Lagos Island where the Port was then Located was the Capital of Nigeria and Not Lagos State and that was a major reason why the Jihadists had tried to Capture it getting as far as Abeokuta but Yorubaland rallied together and pushed them back to Ilorin while at the same time almost encircling them Completely at Ilorin by being in Complete Control of the Jebba Area

The Lagos Capital ended at Apongbon bridge and didn't include the rest of Lagos State

Lagos was very Wealthy before Nigeria was formed

It was the Port that almost all Northern Nigeria used for international Trade

Check out the 1913 Lagos Financial Records
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Igboslayer: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brendaniel:

No worry Oga, your eye go clear, dem no dey telli person, Because we told you guys the truth for the past 7 years, you guys hated on us, is Nigeria better today than 7 years ago, so who is hating here, I think it is you guys because what we said has been happening in your very eyes, The political sophistication some of you claim which is borne out of hatred for Igbos has paid you guys and the whole Nigeria negatively in the past 7 years and you want Igbos to praise you for that even after all the warnings we gave, now Tinubu wants to rescue Nigeria from the best gift he claimed to offer Nigerians...

Oga continue, you and I know the truth, Tinubu's chances are dropping by the second which I'm very happy about, Cause this time around evil like Buhari will not happen a second time, I'm not against a Yoruba Presidency in 2023, But I'm against a thief becoming president, If you like accuse Peter Obi of been a thief too, your problem, his chances are increasing by the second because he is the best among the 3 major candidates and that's why I'm supporting him, If Ambode was there I may have supported him over Obi...
You will surely reap what you sow
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by pepperdemzombie: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
lezz:
sorry lad. This can only get better from here. Be strong. All these is because of the unfortunate dog that gave birth to me. It is not easy knowing my grandpa is also my father. What an unfortunate man that needs to be stoned to death.When my mother and her siblings were questioned, they chorus "No diick sweet like Papa own". Imagine being born into such a miserable family of unadulterated idiots!
Please feel my pains, na your matters go kill me and my Oloriburuku family las las

Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
haslaw:

Stop deceiving yourself. People are having problems with IGBOS because of the type of criminals activities IGBOS commit across the country.

Most Landlords here in the north avoid giving houses to IGBOS just because of past experiences.
Even outside Nigeria. Igbos are the most executed people in the world. Go to Asian jails and see how many IGBOS are on death row for drug related offences. Are you saying that Asians also gates IGBOS?

IGBOS should change their characters and see how everyone will love them.

So why is Fulani not treated the same way or even worse even after all their atrocities ...
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by haslaw(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brendaniel:

So why is Fulani not treated the same way or even worse even after all their atrocities ...

1) Is it now a competition between FULANI EVILS and IGBO EVILS?

2) EVILS commited by IGBOS are hundreds of years old while Fulani became really bad a couple of years ago.

3) Stop being VERY IGNORANT. Because of the recent activities of many Fulanis, many people are very cautious of them while other outrightly avoid dealings with them
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
haslaw:

1) Is it now a competition between FULANI EVILS and IGBO EVILS?

2) EVILS commited by IGBOS are hundreds of years old while Fulani became really bad a couple of years ago.

3) Stop being VERY IGNORANT. Because of the recent activities of many Fulanis, many people are very cautious of them while other outrightly avoid dealings with them

Lies...
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Igboslayer:
You will surely reap what you sow

Genesis 8:22 - While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Surely, goodness, mercies, grace and righteousness shall follow me and my family and generations all the days of our lives in Jesus name, Amen...
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by haslaw(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brendaniel:

Lies...

You may believe whatever makes you sleep at night.

I actually don't expect you to believe that there are many IGBOS in jails awaiting execution in Asian.

You may choose to believe that IGBOS are being executed in Asian countries because Asians are envious of IGBOS.
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
haslaw:

You may believe whatever makes you sleep at night.

I actually don't expect you to believe that there are many IGBOS in jails awaiting execution in Asian.

You may choose to believe that IGBOS are being executed in Asian countries because Asians are envious of IGBOS.

grin the way you sound is as if other tribes don't have bad people, that is why said lies, there is no tribe that does not have bad people...
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Igboslayer: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brendaniel:

Genesis 8:22 - While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Surely, goodness, mercies, grace and righteousness shall follow me and my family and generations all the days of our lives in Jesus name, Amen...
You will reap what you sow…Is this one a curse? Hahahahaha una too dey fear sha, see quotation of bible verse…Did you sow what’s bad…so una know Wetin una dey sow before
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Igboslayer:
You will reap what you sow…Is this one a curse? Hahahahaha una too dey fear sha, see quotation of bible verse…Did you sow what’s bad…so una know Wetin una dey sow before

What is this one saying again, seed time and harvest is an earthly thing...
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Igboslayer: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brendaniel:

What is this one saying again, seed time and harvest is an earthly thing...
Hahahahaha… una don kolo finish honestly…who do una like ds na
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Igboslayer:
Hahahahaha… una don kolo finish honestly…who do una like ds na

To a mad man, every other person is mad...
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by LadySarah: 6:59am On Sep 25, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Na real confusion be dat.
Better one
Real kalabari princess

Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by NaijaGoBetter20: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2022
xpressionx:

Nice one.
It remains Amodu Ali's wife that assaulted tons of people, locked some in cages.

I don't think she's in the country, remember she was trying to escape when someone brought her case to Berekete FM
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Igboslayer: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2022
Brendaniel:

To a mad man, every other person is mad...
Werey, omo ale…this one foolish pass him forefathers that turned themselves into a shooting range for the Nigerian soldiers because of stupid ethnic agenda…
Olori pelebe…certified sit-@-home urchin

1 Like

Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, omo ale…this one foolish pass him forefathers that turned themselves into a shooting range for the Nigerian soldiers because of stupid ethnic agenda…
Olori pelebe…certified sit-@-home urchin

I just want you to do something that will be of help to you, read through our conversation from the beginning to the end and this time read it slowly(don't rush), you will learn a thing or two about patience and careful selection of words in contrast between our conversation, I know you will not want to do it which still proves that you lack the discipline to learn when you should, except you want to prove me wrong...
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Igboslayer: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Brendaniel:

I just want you to do something that will be of help to you, read through our conversation from the beginning to the end and this time read it slowly(don't rush), you will learn a thing or two about patience and careful selection of words in contrast between our conversation, I know you will not want to do it which still proves that you lack the discipline to learn when you should, except you want to prove me wrong...
When you referenced someone as a mad man does that show discipline on your part? You want to communicate with insults and think there are no rewards with equal response…let me tell you something, you can make sense without been foolish, this statement can be infuriating right?

You have no idea the person you are dealing with…just to let you know, this is person with superior intellectual capacity…both in experience and age, and when you go overboard I will definitely give you some whip with intense words. If you want it, we can run it…I won’t even insult you to make you weep trust me.
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
When you referenced someone as a mad man does that show discipline on your part? You want to communicate with insults and think there are no rewards with equal response…let me tell you something, you can make sense without been foolish, this statement can be infuriating right?

You have no idea the person you are dealing with…just to let you know, this is person with superior intellectual capacity…both in experience and age, and when you go overboard I will definitely give you some whip with intense words. If you want it, we can run it…I won’t even insult you to make you weep trust me.

grin I just they laugh for here, and where did I call you a mad man, except you assumed yourself to be one grin

I already knew you will prove me right.... grin
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Mrkindness: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
xpressionx:

Nice one.
please tell us the story, who is Amosu wife.
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Igboslayer: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Brendaniel:

grin I just they laugh for here, and where did I call you a mad man, except you assumed yourself to be one grin

I already knew you will prove me right.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alexia Mupende Killed By Housemaid In Rwanda (Pics) / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom / New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.